Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros no longer able to summon shadows of void nullifiers?

Niennah

Question

Can anyone confirm or deny that Nekros currently cannot summon void nullifiers with his 4 after killing them? Played 40m T3S, and hasn't been able to summon a single one, even after specifically fishing for that.

5 answers to this question

We were on a team with a Nekros doing a 40 min T3S about two days ago and he had no trouble summonling Void Nullifers.  Unless something has changed between today and two days ago, you shouldn't have any problem summoning them.

55 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

We were on a team with a Nekros doing a 40 min T3S about two days ago and he had no trouble summonling Void Nullifers.  Unless something has changed between today and two days ago, you shouldn't have any problem summoning them.

Yes I've been only killing a void nullifer and it give me 2-5 random enemies instead of a powerhouse nullifer.

he summons Nullies fine for me, though the bubbles don't last that long against the corpus as they have fast-firing weapons, which are better for killing Nully Bubbles. I personally wouldn't recommend using those as protection, and instead use the Shield of Shadows Augment, which greatly adds to Nekros survivability.

18 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

he summons Nullies fine for me, though the bubbles don't last that long against the corpus as they have fast-firing weapons, which are better for killing Nully Bubbles. I personally wouldn't recommend using those as protection, and instead use the Shield of Shadows Augment, which greatly adds to Nekros survivability.

He summons  nullifer fine but not void nullifer, some times he does but most almost always does not.