18.13 Trinity changes

Blessing need to be nerfed/changed it is just too OP.

But its not the only one problem of her.

I just her to use because everyone want just infinite energy, they want me to use over and over and over ENERGY VAMPIRE all the time, its just anoying and unfun + its OP.

Infinite energy means that you can SPAM all abilities.

That is just anoying, thats why I\m not playing her anymore. It was my second favourite frame for over a year.

Overall Trinity should be just a support frame but ofcourse not useless as a solo frame, but Link makes her as a TANK, 75% damage reduction while link is the same as she have 4x health and shield. She is more tank than Rhino.

I don't know how Trinity blessing will be changed but her first ability right now is useless because of blessing.

Just quick thinking about it:

Blessing: Grants immortality for 2 seconds, heal over time 100 health per second for all team mates in a range. (immortality duration affected by power duration, Healing power affected by power strength)

Link drain: Link to the enemies,  Drain enemies energy to Trinity, killing enemies grants 10 energy for trinity. Link drain 2 energy per second for every enemy, and grants 20% damage reduction per enemy.(6 energy per second and 60% damage reduction for 3 enemies,  energy drain affected by power strength, duration affected by power duration, and range by range)

Energy Vampire change to Energy Transmission: Switchable ability 2 possibilities and turn ON-OFF

A) Link to other Warframe in range to send energy. Trinity uses 10 energy per second to send 10 energy to all Team mates in range. (Yeah its good only in tema play, so option B is good for SOLO plays)

B) Link to enemies and send to them destructive energy as a laser cost 10 energy per second dealing 300 Blast damage per second, debuffing armor by 30% and have 30% chance for status Blasst.

Well of life: Trinity sends pulsation in 25 meters range, send one pulse per second, heals 25 health per pulse, every pulse delete all debuffs, all team mates in range gets 30% boost to maximum health ( ability turn ON-OFF, affected by power range and power strength)

For example if our health is 1000 and we are in Well of life range our max health now will be 1300.

Ofcourse those are quick thoughs on her.

8 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Blessing need to be nerfed/changed it is just too OP.

But its not the only one problem of her.

I just her to use because everyone want just infinite energy, they want me to use over and over and over ENERGY VAMPIRE all the time, its just anoying and unfun + its OP.

Infinite energy means that you can SPAM all abilities.

That is just anoying, thats why I\m not playing her anymore. It was my second favourite frame for over a year.

Overall Trinity should be just a support frame but ofcourse not useless as a solo frame, but Link makes her as a TANK, 75% damage reduction while link is the same as she have 4x health and shield. She is more tank than Rhino.

I don't know how Trinity blessing will be changed but her first ability right now is useless because of blessing.

Just quick thinking about it:

Blessing: Grants immortality for 2 seconds, heal over time 100 health per second for all team mates in a range. (immortality duration affected by power duration, Healing power affected by power strength)

Link drain: Link to the enemies,  Drain enemies energy to Trinity, killing enemies grants 10 energy for trinity. Link drain 2 energy per second for every enemy, and grants 20% damage reduction per enemy.(6 energy per second and 60% damage reduction for 3 enemies,  energy drain affected by power strength, duration affected by power duration, and range by range)

Energy Vampire change to Energy Transmission: Switchable ability 2 possibilities and turn ON-OFF

A) Link to other Warframe in range to send energy. Trinity uses 10 energy per second to send 10 energy to all Team mates in range. (Yeah its good only in tema play, so option B is good for SOLO plays)

B) Link to enemies and send to them destructive energy as a laser cost 10 energy per second dealing 300 Blast damage per second, debuffing armor by 30% and have 30% chance for status Blasst.

Well of life: Trinity sends pulsation in 25 meters range, send one pulse per second, heals 25 health per pulse, every pulse delete all debuffs, all team mates in range gets 30% boost to maximum health ( ability turn ON-OFF, affected by power range and power strength)

For example if our health is 1000 and we are in Well of life range our max health now will be 1300.

Ofcourse those are quick thoughs on her.

Lol I know that's why Oberon& equinox has a bad rep as support frames because trinity abilities are so op their is no comparison and I like your suggestions 

P.s. a fellow tenno said that 1 of my frame ideas would compliment trinity OPness