Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18.13 Excal nerf, but his one ability need buff

IfritKajiTora

Exalted blade is OverPowered, now it will get nerf, and thats a good information but his one ability is useless in my opinion,

Radial Javelin need a buff.

Maybe swords from Radial Javelin should stay on the map for around 10-15 seconds. Swords in range will link to Excalibur and his team mates, automaticly turning on the channeling that cost 0 energy.

29 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Exalted blade is OverPowered, now it will get nerf, and thats a good information but his one ability is useless in my opinion,

Radial Javelin need a buff.

Maybe swords from Radial Javelin should stay on the map for around 10-15 seconds. Swords in range will link to Excalibur and his team mates, automaticly turning on the channeling that cost 0 energy.

I would have agreed that Radial Javelin is useless in normal circumstances..........but it appears it is very much abused on Draco atm, so I doubt it needs touches.

I do agree, its damage is kinda weak plus the LoS limits the amout of enemies you can hit. An added utility like the one you proposed would be nice or DE could make the Radial javelin part of the original ability and come up with a new augment. If neither of those are not possible then letting melee damage mods affect the Radial Javelin would be nice.

6 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

I would have agreed that Radial Javelin is useless in normal circumstances..........but it appears it is very much abused on Draco atm, so I doubt it needs touches.

Its mostly used in a spammable fashion there. It takes a bunch of hits to actually kill something and that's also with a Trinity giving energy.

Edited by Kaokasalis

7 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

abused

7 hours ago, Kaokasalis said:

takes a bunch of hits

I want people to build Excal prior to trying to judge his skills.

Anyway any buff/change RJ might receive shouldn't affect RJ build. Excal having RJ build is a good thing. OP's suggestion doesn't affect RJ build, so it isn't bad.

I personally prefer the old suggestion about RJ "exploding" melee combo counter.