Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Revisions Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

(PSN)Magician_NG

8 minutes ago, Cara360 said:

I don't see this as much as a problem. 50 meters is big-ish and still instant heal you and provide damage reduction but depending how far away you are and how much health you have. I'm interested to testing it out.

50 m is small in survival, the real question is whether its affected by power range. It can reach 120m+ at max if affected

4 minutes ago, SigmaLambdaOmega said:

So what was supposedly wrong with blessing before?

Nothing. Only those who would abuse the damage reduction part of blessing would create any sort of problem with Blessing. As a person who played Trinity fairly often, i've never abused that myself. And I think that's the main reason DE is nerfing it.

Edited by -Mr.Meeseeks-

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Now that its become impossible to obtain 99% damage reduction if you're in a squad...absolutely.

why not just put a hard cap on damage reduction at like 75 or 80%?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Now that its become impossible to obtain 99% damage reduction if you're in a squad...absolutely.

I'm mostly talking about the giant maps. As the trin usually trails the bomb carrier, and the maps are well.. a lot bigger than 50m

2 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

You might wanna try a 80min T3/T4 surv q-q 

funny thing is Rebecca said u will still be able to get 99% DR all u need is to stay a bit closer. Ppl need to stop crying about nerfs unless they make something completly useless. When DE changes stuff it is fair

Edited by Kanlor

I am actually pretty alright with the range nerf as a Trinity main. It will finally teach teammates to stop being lone wolves and getting downed when away from the only healer that can save you from it. (since it is very painful to half to sprint all the way across the map anyways to revive lone wolves because of late blessings, so this will hopefully stop team separation)

For now on when there's a Trinity in your group stay close and you won't die :)

5 minutes ago, Kanlor said:

funny thing is Rebecca said u will still be able to get 99% DR all u need is to stay a bit closer. Ppl need to stop crying about nerfs unless they make something completly useless. When DE changes stuff it is fair

You do realize that in order to achieve 99% damage reduction with these changes...every squad member in range of blessing has to be at 1% health.

If a single squad member, in range of blessing, has more than 1% health then everyone gets less than 99% damage reduction.

A blessing Trinity can no longer self-damage, in a squad, and be expected to give 99% damage reduction to each of their squadmembers.

Those days are gone.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

7 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

People will always have something to complain about, it looks like it's not enough to just enjoy the game.

I don't think you understand why the forums were made; feedback and communication are things DE takes priority of.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 minute ago, x_xUnknownx_x said:

i still dont get why they focused on blessing first.... EV is the real problem ingame and they just ignore it XD

There was nothing wrong with blessing in the first place. She's an all-powerful healer, infinite range kinda makes sense

Blessing wasn't so bad, DE should've just get rid off self damage exploit & buff other healing abilities in-game, so Trinity wasn't the only viable healer, right now as it stays, on big tilesets all healers are worthless when it comes to pug's, we are better of with CC or Tanky frames and take care of our own (in what I still want to believe it's a co-op focused game).