Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Revisions Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

(PSN)Magician_NG

This is good. It makes Blessing feel like a genuine, realistic ability. Now as Trin, in order to save your allies' butts you not only need to be watching health bars, but your squad needs to be watching each other, doing at least a slightly better job of co-operating to ensure success. I have played far too many Trinity games where we show up to a Defense and my frontline just takes off.

This actually ruins the frame for LOR, if the squadmates health represents how much blessing/damage reduction you get rather than your own frame only this is a HUGE nerf, since people can't be expected to cater to blessing requirements, congratz DE you pretty much killed a core element in the game, GG.  On that note, anyone wanna buy a slightly used Trinity prime? has the premium skin and everything...not like I'm gonna use it again for raids.

1 minute ago, Vesiga said:

There was nothing wrong with blessing in the first place. She's an all-powerful healer, infinite range kinda makes sense

i dont mind the range.. in fact infinite range was OP, i'm most concerned about the damage reduction limits for high tier survivals.

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Which makes me wonder if an Oberon spamming renewal is a better option?

But you have to mod him for negative duration so Renewal stays.

Negative duration = longer Renewal.

Positive duration = Shorter Renewal.

Also lots of power strength.

jordas verdict gonna be quite a pain to deal with, 'specially with new nm near future.  

hopefully the new healing archwing in the future does not suck balls like oberon's renewal styled heals.

if they touch the blinding discoballz and ev in the future might as well remove raids.

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Oberon is worthless right now, nerfing Trinity won't help him, yes, he'll receive more play, but still will be a lackluster Warframe and you'll be better of using Health restores or Equinox, since at least she offers great CC, damage increase, DPS and healing.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

if only renewal buff just don't stop when buffed target at full health

Edited by xubile

7 minutes ago, Djenai said:

I just love how they are nerfing trinity while barely touching valkyr...typical DE...

They ARE nerfing vaylkyr it was said by DE in another thread, the longer you use hysteria the more energy it uses also excalibur Extalted blade also get nerfed...

2 minutes ago, Culaio said:

They ARE nerfing vaylkyr it was said by DE in another thread, the longer you use hysteria the more energy it uses also excalibur Extalted blade also get nerfed...

Seems like a nerf everything time.

Not sure if I actually like this or not.