Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

great patch, and i hate to bring the negativity, but what the heck is up with the beyond useless oberon passive? am i the only one really hoping for a decent passive to a frame that needs help? wildlife fights for him? seriously? what wildlife? there's like 4 tilesets with wildlife, and they're all neutral anyway...

Edited by Titothebandit

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Trinity Changes
•    Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
•    Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
•    Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)).

WTF How are we suppose to get help to those outside in Jordas third part???? or even get people in Jordas??? (its not like most of us get could do the third tunnel without pads)

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Interception Changes

•    With the new shared Tenno Affinity aura HUD indicator, Interception missions will no longer apply a Affinity radius multiplier. The HUD now clearly indicates if you are within range of your fellow Tenno to gain the shared Tenno Affinity. This change will still encourage players to spread out amongst the map, but to also be aware of the shared Affinity Limits.

Why? The whole point of interception is that you defend 4 points, which are often spread very far around the map. This is yet another change that punishes normal gameplay... and basically rewards Draco-type farming.

Was there a reason to nerf Trinity's heal range? Such a baseless decision. This is the 100th time you've nerfed trinity. 

Also thanks for nerfing valkyr but doing nothing about the fact that her other 3 abilities are total garbage. 

Edited by tripletriple

Funny thing about mirage I was recently playing with her and knew her 4th blind would be  (reasonably brought down a bit)) but not this quick yikes!! anyways. I need some time to adjust to the new update.  Thank you DE you still rock. Hopefully everyone else adjusts to the changes. If not well you'll know what happens..