Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

Fatal teleport is still not reliable because of:

1.Enemy type.

2.Terran of enemy location.

3.Enemy status (staggering, if you perform smoke screen and try to Fatal teleport it will fail, and your sentinel's weapon proc /ability  causes stagger has the same issue)

My sweeper prime has very good status chance, but impact proc is preventing my Fatal teleport from working.

3 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

MIrage didn't suffer anything, if you needed to turn an entire map blind to survive then you don't really need to be calling yourself a Tenno.

You obviously havn't played Warframe all that long and by the sounds of it you also don't run a mirage or any situational frames in scenarios involving team cooperation or raids such as LoR.

Loki: 10x Wall-Cling duration!

Honestly I feel like this is the worse passive. Do people actually bother to wall-cling? Do we actually need that extra duration? I'd rather have something like faster animations for maneuvers or something. Like rolling and bullet jumping.

still no fix for DE

i sound bitter and that because i am after testing mag is useless at high levels.
i played around long enough to get the numbers and how they work then ran the maths.
its a joke shield polarise will never kill a level 50 crewman assuming one cast a second and 300% strength.
pleas pleas bring back the scaling nature of that ability heck keep the pulse as that alone would massively lower the damage output but keep it removing shields.
but as it is we can only call it a joke you have to ether rework the scaling of enemies completely so that tiny base is always worthwhile or add the bloody % to the end of a number.

*flames off into the distance to be very angry else where*

OMGAD! all the hate burns.. i really like the changes, so thanks DE, we should se more frames in action not olny trin as a support frame anymore, and the "nerfs" i think they were good, valkyr was just to OP! and extalted blade well, we all know it was coming, 4real im really happy, people need to chill, mag is far from broken i just saw her and she is a beast now, volt is kind of wierd now hahaha! i need to get used to it!

If anything will see fixes sometime around ( Starchart kind of bugged? ) in this month, but c'mon guys, DE at least hears us, i mean... we're not the devs, so dont expect to get everything as u want... 

GG Thanks for the updates oh btw im loving Mesa! 

1 minute ago, Cezza said:

why not rework the countless other frames that no one ever plays because they dont fill any role that isnt already filled by a beter frame.

It's okay, that's not a problem anymore because they gutted all of the better frames.  /s

1 minute ago, MomoQuint said:

OMGAD! all the hate burns.. i really like the changes, so thanks DE, we should se more frames in action not olny trin as a support frame anymore

GG Thanks for the updates oh btw im loving Mesa! 

Mesa is a healer now? Who knew?

Ok, so I can see the damage multiplier on Mesas Peacemaker, now where do I go to see the base damage on the actual Regulators themselves?

I really want them to be good, but I need to know what sort of base damages and status chance/crit% I'm dealing with or I won't know how setup my mods to properly optimze them, and will just end up leaving Mesa in the locker to collect even more dust.

some of these changes feel no different than before just tweaked a bit...

but based on the comments in this thread I can see why this rework was needed. you get used to generic builds designed to do 1 job and forget everything else.

valkyr feels no different from before except being careful of energy and use..

trinity still technically does the job it was designed for in the first place.. 

how the heck anyone can find blinding/flattening/slaughtering etc with little to none effort or challenge "entertaining".... makes this update fairly deserved.

will just have to suck it up and get used to it and find new methods to roflstomp the game.

4 minutes ago, S0ulCal1ber said:

some of these changes feel no different than before just tweaked a bit...

but based on the comments in this thread I can see why this rework was needed. you get used to generic builds designed to do 1 job and forget everything else.

valkyr feels no different from before except being careful of energy and use..

trinity still technically does the job it was designed for in the first place.. 

how the heck anyone can find blinding/flattening/slaughtering etc with little to none effort or challenge "entertaining".... makes this update fairly deserved.

will just have to suck it up and get used to it and find new methods to roflstomp the game.

perhaps you are right, but look at the bigger picture. they Nerf plenty of things, only to revive Mesa's Peacemaker here

Edited by --RV--Rumara

13 minutes ago, --RV--Rumara said:

They killed 5 build for what? Mesa!? And the "Rework" on mag is just AWFUL! she is no longer capable to keep up on high lvl corpus. Is this "Rework" suppose to tell us something? if you want something OP you kill others for it? XD

We warned that a Mag rework would take out her scaling most likely. Its a shame in happened, I am not terribly impressed by these changes.

Whilst I understand the nerf on polarise, it makes no sense to nerf Volt's speed ability. Other than the FOV, which has already been reduced with this update, I see no reason for players to not appreciate a speed buff, as they would appreciate other buffs. Of course, completely reversing this specific nerf on speed would be the best solution, however if DE does not plan on doing it, perhaps providing a toggle to 'accept aid'  or 'accept speed buff' in the game options would provide a much more streamlined process of providing players with a choice for speed, rather than the pickup system in place now. Why do I say this? Well, it detracts from the point of speed buffs (especially short, burst speed buffs) if players have to move against the mission goal to opt for more speed, more so if long-range volt, or if he activates speed from behind the party. This system really reminds me of that terrible focus system right now :(

EDIT: Haha, make up your mind DE. This is the second major nerf to Trinity in Warframe. (The first changed from invuln to min health damage reduction, and now to mean health damage reduction. RIP team application of bless.

Edited by -CM-Emptiness
Read it again