Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

Dont forget to nerf Loki, that frame is still way too much fun and rewarding to play!

Anyways, you introduced a lot of S#&$ty frames no one liked and nerfed the old ones to bring them down to the new baseline.
While it was true that some setups could cheese certain situations, exactly that was part of the fun for me.
I do not play Warframe for the challenge, if I want a challenge there are buttloads of great pvp games to choose from.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Trinity Changes
•    Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
•    Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
•    Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)). 

can come up with more nonsense?
Well, the radius is limited to 50 meters, it is excusable. But what's this nonsense: Damage Resistance% = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health%)).
Nerf nerf but it's overkill. Reid Law of Retribution and Nightmare can pass and against the verdict jordas with a random party?
Now conduct training on raids neimeet sense. and walk only this time with knowledgeable people. Interest in the game fell to think of many raids lovers. Well done DE know how to spoil everything.

Previously Trinity could sharpen build 3: On the mana on a resist, and the average between Manoj and resist. Trinity now become a one-button only mana. It seems that DE has sought to use all the skills and capabilities of frames Now Trinity became blunt turret flooding an mana

Edited by nevrwolf
edit

5 hours ago, DarkOvion said:

Just going to point out our group did the Rathuum with:
Rhino (Prime)
Vauban
Frost (Prime)
A Mag Prime
Pretty sure there was a Hydroid a few times.
Limbo (Who makes an utter mockery of Rathuum)

And yet Rhino would get gibbed on endless Rathuum after scaling enemies got above level 100.  Endless Rathuum, and mostly by myself since my clan wasn't that big at the time, so I had to do most of the 100 kills myself, which none of those frames can do.  Only Valkyr and maybe Ash if he could sustain the energy usage.  Limbo never made an utter mockery of Rathuum, after level 100 or so he couldn't kill them fast enough before they stood up in the rift and just gibbed me like I wasn't even there.

20 minutes ago, TheMagicalSharpie said:

And yet Rhino would get gibbed on endless Rathuum after scaling enemies got above level 100.  Endless Rathuum, and mostly by myself since my clan wasn't that big at the time, so I had to do most of the 100 kills myself, which none of those frames can do.  Only Valkyr and maybe Ash if he could sustain the energy usage.  Limbo never made an utter mockery of Rathuum, after level 100 or so he couldn't kill them fast enough before they stood up in the rift and just gibbed me like I wasn't even there.

So your argument wasn't 'Only these frames could do Rathuum'. Your argument was 'Only these frames could easily go past 100 kills in endless Rathuum'.

Slight difference there.

I agree with many of these changes, But some of the reasons you gave for your actions is kinda pathetic. looks like most passives are either OP or at the very least not to well thought about. Some changes i can agree with but there are some things that you broke to a different extent. Mag rework was needed and its looking and feeling really good from what ive seen. Mirages slight of hand skill always sucked to be honest, this might make it better, but skill 4 with the LOS this is either a big problem or something more handy depending on how the LOS is based (travels around the map stopping at doors and cover when in the sky is a major nerf). Volt is going to be fun for those that like to run around fo those with snipers at the very least. in the long run its rather obvious that you rushed some things in this update. 4 to win is not a game style i like to see in the game. ( great rework on Saryn, Mag will probly need a forma But its looking good ) ( excal im glad hes got nerfed he had it comming ) (oberon with the animal control just at 20 sec might be a little short on grineer, but still it is rather useless on corpus maps regarless on time)

12 hours ago, mchaggis79 said:

so mag and volt got buffed

Man, are you serious???

Mag was nerfed! It's useless for EoG now, and there're much more useful frames on lower levels. It has negligible health & shiedls & energy, and it has no really good skills killing high-level. No reason to use it anymore.

1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

The only thing you all yelling kids are proving is this : As soon as you can't anymore nuke an entire map in a blink of an eye, you are lost and scream "its the end of the game". This is so absurd i could die laughing. When do you understand when a frame get a complete op capacity, the partys get completely screwed-up by a lazzy, breaking gameplay ? THIS could be the end of the game, not an update who kills your capacity to whipe a map, thank GOD.

It's not the end of the game to have a Meta, almost all competitive games have a meta, some of them ever changing.  The problem with this is, when you bury your meta with a 10 pound sledgehammer and not balance the enemy's in turn reasonably QUICKLY, as in the next day or a few days from then, then its going to get very very angry in the forums, mainly because you've killed high end gameplay for a few days or even weeks which is what a lot of the high end players play, you know, the guys who actually pay for this game to stay up?  I doubt the F2P crowd or even the weekend wallet warriors keep this game afloat.  It's's mostly the whales, the high end players who drop 200+ dollars a month on this game for plat and prime access that keep this game going.  I once saw a founder with like, 20K plat just because he bought nothing but prime access every month.  When you kill the fun for those people you kill the sustainability of the game.  I don't mean "pander" to them, as you should treat all players equally but when you treat your long term players WORSE than the F2P players then you're gonna have a bad time.

1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

You are NOT supposed to run solo anyway, in this game, even if it s fun, because its called a coop game. Bye, thx for the run.

Lol. I thought I've seen enough b-sht on this forums, but guess not. This is not LOL or Counter strike, this game has a solo mode for a reason. And the reason is, peopel fckng play it.

On topic: 

Public raids now are pure cancer. Even if you yourself won't die, the rest of the team will. Add to that usual bugs like unhackable consoles + half of the times the lags because someone out there in DE don't want to spend money on the servers and let our computers do all the work and your only ally will be failure, failure! Out of 3 or 4 times that I player LoR today I completed only one. And that's probably only because the host(s) already a) made a test run b) invited people knowing what will work and what won't b) did 90% of the cc's work there. Yeah no mirage there anymore, gg all, she is now replaced wit other cc frames.

42 minutes ago, DarkOvion said:

So your argument wasn't 'Only these frames could do Rathuum'. Your argument was 'Only these frames could easily go past 100 kills in endless Rathuum'.

Slight difference there.

For some people that's a big difference, especially if they're not in a big clan (Or even if they are and have low members due to people leaving the game forcing them to do a lot more to help the clan)  Or even the fact that endless Rathuum had enemies scaling past 100 after the first 10 or so kills so Rhino was getting gibbed regardless of how well you played.

The Valkyr changes seem to be an attempt to keep her from doing high level content.  At low levels, the energy drop rate makes it so the increased cost is almost unnoticable.  However, once Eximus start showing up in greater numbers and not dropping energy, she's suddenly way worse than, say, any other frame running Naramon.

Also, please remove the range indicator for the damage area on Hysteria ending.  The constant flickering of that across surfaces is headache inducing.  The original post doesn't say so, but does that expand over time?  Because it's definitely farther out than what the range on my abilities screen shows.

Is there a reason why energy leech effects can drain a Valkyr in Hysteria, but energy heal effects don't?  If you're upping the energy drain, at least let teaming up with other frames (like Trin) actually mean something.

Also, the nerf to Prism isn't going to increase it's tactical usage, it's going to mean that it's almost useless as CC and you'll only ever see Hall of Mirrors Mirage builds.

And while I like anything that encourages players to actually stay within 50m of each other, that range indicator doesn't tell me if a rescue target is close enough for my Blessing to heal it.

1 hour ago, BLACK_NE0N said:

Mag rework was needed and its looking and feeling really good from what ive seen.

Mag is pretty much useless.  A Mag rework was not needed. I easily used Mag at higher levels.  Now I can barely kill Corpus at medium levels as Mag, and mag is THE corpus killer.  I dunno what Mag your playing, and if it works well I'd love to know your strategy, but in my eyes, Mag is now completely terrible.

15 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

Would you please shut it with this "You ruined Mag"?

Mag is good, you just have to understand that she's working differently now. You aren't supposed to expect damage from shield Polarize, it has become a debuff skill, her main damage skill is Magnetize which buffs her other skills as well. Warframes aren't supposed to have a skill that trivializes all other abilities in their kits, DE is trying to solve that with this balancing. Just like how Saryn got better from her rework but had a complete change in how you have to play her, you'll have to adapt to new Mag as well.  

The hypocrisy is strong in this post.  "Warframes aren't supposed to have a skill that trivializes all other abilities in their kits"  "Just like Saryn got better-"  *CoughSporesCough*   She didn't get better, her main nuke just changed from her 4 to her 1, That's all.  I NEVER use any of her other abilities except for maybe her molt when I need to plant spores for a trap or maybe a panic miasma to stun a group of enemies, other then that?  Press Spore to win, all day long.  You're basically using a very strong cheese frame as an example to say that cheese frames need to be changed into the kind of frame Saryn is.  *Cue head scratching*

Edited by TheMagicalSharpie

Really like that you fixed Mag, now I can use her again, BUT.

I really fee like the "Shield Transference" augment card should work on the Grineer as well as the Corpus, maybe give us health instead of shield?

You guys tried to level her out so she can be useful against more factions but I feel like this was overlooked.

Also why u kill Mirage?

Blinding was all she was good for. 

JUndYYH.jpg?1

6 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

Just like how Saryn got better from her rework but had a complete change in how you have to play her, you'll have to adapt to new Mag as well.  

You're so clever and skillful! Just let everyone know how Mag is supposed to kill any mob of lvl60+ or lvl100+.

She has all her skills doing FIXED damage now, while mobs have growing shields, armor and health. She has neither health, nor shields, nor armor to stay alive after a couple of shots. She cannot kill anyone at higher levels without dying.

Using Mag at low levels? You have Ember for that, it's much more faster and effective. For now.

So what is the Mag? The answer is JUNK.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Enemies that are being Devoured by Inaros can no longer be hurt/killed by another player, only the user Devouring the enemy can cause damage to it at that time.

This so far does not seem to be true.  Devoured a bunch of enemies only to watch them get killed off by others.

Just now, Qwithe said:

This so far does not seem to be true.  Devoured a bunch of enemies only to watch them get killed off by others.

It is true, and it has a horrendous interaction with Ash's Bladestorm, where you just hit the same enemy 50 times (exaggerating) in a row.  What were the circumstances when it happened to you?

Just now, TheMagicalSharpie said:

The hypocrisy is strong in this post.  "Warframes aren't supposed to have a skill that trivializes all other abilities in their kits"  "Just like Saryn got better-"  *CoughSporesCough*   She didn't get better, her main nuke just changed from her 4 to her 1, That's all.  I NEVER use any of her other abilities except for maybe her molt when I need to plant spores for a trap or maybe a panic miasma to stun a group of enemies, other then that?  Press Spore to win, all day long.  You're basically using a very strong cheese frame to say that cheese frames need to be changed into the kind of frame Saryn is.  *Cue head scratching*

Dude,

I believe the previous person was just annoyed at all the whining going about  in the thread.

He's not going to change his/her stance in their opinion, no matter what argument you being up against him/her,it'll just create more beef so arguing's just adding more salt to the sea. 

For now, the numbers tell us that mag is not very viable for those ridiculously op 'endgame' enemies, but Devs have stated that they will workout the enemy scaling in u 19.

Just now, SiriusStarr said:

It is true, and it has a horrendous interaction with Ash's Bladestorm, where you just hit the same enemy 50 times (exaggerating) in a row.  What were the circumstances when it happened to you?

Devoured enemies to try and use sandstorm and make multiple clones, suddenly they got smacked around by tentacles from a Hydroid, or torn apart by a Hysterical Valkyr. I don't know if it was only powers that did it, or any damage that let them.

1 minute ago, Qwithe said:

Devoured enemies to try and use sandstorm and make multiple clones, suddenly they got smacked around by tentacles from a Hydroid, or torn apart by a Hysterical Valkyr. I don't know if it was only powers that did it, or any damage that let them.

Weird.  Maybe it only makes the most recent enemy devoured invulnerable or something (so if you have multiple, the rest die)?  I'd have to try to test.

1 minute ago, n00b_m0m0 said:

Dude,

I believe the previous person was just annoyed at all the whining going about  in the thread.

He's not going to change his/her stance in their opinion, no matter what argument you being up against him/her,it'll just create more beef so arguing's just adding more salt to the sea. 

For now, the numbers tell us that mag is not very viable for those ridiculously op 'endgame' enemies, but Devs have stated that they will workout the enemy scaling in u 19.

And when exactly is U19? Huh?  a few days?  A few weeks?  IN the meanwhile most High end gameplay is struggling if not dead because most of the frames used to handle it are nerfed into the ground.  I don't care what kind of argument he has.  You never nerf the playable characters before you nerf the enemies.  Having people disappointed for a few days/weeks is much much worse than having them be a little overpowered for the same time  Being frustrated is far worse than being a bit bored for a few days. Hating a game for being unfair and annoying is much worse than just getting bored at the tedium.  If they were planning to do these rebalances then they should do it AFTER they do the enemy reworks, or at least at the same time.  The Enemy rework is the big thing in U19 update, reworking the warframes before seeing how they do against the nerfed enemies is a terrible idea. 

4 minutes ago, SiriusStarr said:

Weird.  Maybe it only makes the most recent enemy devoured invulnerable or something (so if you have multiple, the rest die)?  I'd have to try to test.

Even just one enemy and it would be killed off by something else.