Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

Meanwhile Oberon is buying rope from the store and seeing which one of the rafters in his attic are sturdiest, hydroid entered undertow with a toaster and hasn't returned, while zephyr's dead in the tub. But naw, these updates are cool! Glad to see more nerfs instead of buffs.

Good job!

Wow, so.  They basically nerfed every top tier frame without any compensatory buffs to other frames, with the exception of Ash who is perhaps most in need of nerfing.  Trinity has essentially been gutted and is no longer viable in top tier play.  So basically the game that was already leaning a little to far to the tedious/grindy side just got 10 times more tedious.  Thanks, DE.  Not sure I'm going to be playing or supporting this game any longer, if this is the direction we can expect things to go.  Frames needed BUFFING to match the level of the top tier, to make many different builds viable, not nerfing of those top tier things to make every high level mission (especially those Sortie 3's) incredibly fricking tedious and frustrating.  This isn't a PvP game; the correct level of balance is everything being fun and viable, not nothing.  Shame we can't get refunds for any outstanding plat we've purchased.

Also, that Nyx passive is literally just a direct nerf to her, unless it doesn't apply on her Mind Control or Chaos...  Because the last thing you want is mind-controlled or chaos'd enemies being disarmed...

9 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Why? The whole point of interception is that you defend 4 points, which are often spread very far around the map. This is yet another change that punishes normal gameplay... and basically rewards Draco-type farming.

Because they started to use affinity range for warframe abilities. (see Blessing) And now maps can't have individual affinity ranges because that would effect the range of abilities. Completely broken design, but whatever.

1 minute ago, SiriusStarr said:

Also, that Nyx passive is literally just a direct nerf to her, unless it doesn't apply on her Mind Control or Chaos...  Because the last thing you want is mind-controlled or chaos'd enemies being disarmed...

The mind-controlled enemies become disarmed after the duration of the ability

I hope they took into consideration how this will impact raids, though by the looks of it they didnt. First in LOR nightmare, if a scorpion pulls you the moment the core is hovering over electricity its game over. This was already a possibility if a nullifier spawned with a scorpion at the same time. Now its gonna be much more often. Second without trinity bless how are team in Jordas Verdict supposed to survive the outside while transferring the spore to colldown energy? Answer is, they cant. Archwing have 0 sustainability. I guess we could go with 4 corrossive projections and 4 rejuvenations, BUT WHY should we be forced to go 8 man squad? I serisouly hope they reconsider these nerfs as far as raids are concerned. My team does raids on a daily basis. We will see how this impacts us and I will writte my observations tommorow

4 minutes ago, Rankii said:

Meanwhile Oberon is buying rope from the store and seeing which one of the rafters in his attic are sturdiest, hydroid entered undertow with a toaster and hasn't returned, while zephyr's dead in the tub. But naw, these updates are cool! Glad to see more nerfs instead of buffs.

Good job!

That comment made my day!

looks to me that you are going back to the starting point by nerfing frames and buffing others instead of making one big update with most of the things ( like enemy dps scaling, all warframes scaling ...etc ) balanced. oh ya i forgot that this game need a better guide system.

Completely disappointed in the result of your Trinity review. I warned you on page one of the Workshop thread that you couldn't just slash its effectiveness without making drastic improvements to its usability.

Instead you've gutted it completely with zero compensations.

I'm sorry, but this wasn't thought through at all. You've handled the abuse case by annihilating the effectiveness of the appropriate use cases as well. I already had little inclination to bring out Trinity because of the lack of reaction time between "damaged" and "dead", and now even catching that sweet spot 0.01 second window before an ally drops isn't rewarded.

It's more efficient to just let people die and pick them back up now.

3 minutes ago, SiriusStarr said:

Wow, so.  They basically nerfed every top tier frame without any compensatory buffs to other frames, with the exception of Ash who is perhaps most in need of nerfing.  Trinity has essentially been gutted and is no longer viable in top tier play.  So basically the game that was already leaning a little to far to the tedious/grindy side just got 10 times more tedious.  Thanks, DE.  Not sure I'm going to be playing or supporting this game any longer, if this is the direction we can expect things to go.  Frames needed BUFFING to match the level of the top tier, to make many different builds viable, not nerfing of those top tier things to make every high level mission (especially those Sortie 3's) incredibly fricking tedious and frustrating.  This isn't a PvP game; the correct level of balance is everything being fun and viable, not nothing.  Shame we can't get refunds for any outstanding plat we've purchased.

Amen.

so. Excalibur is useless again.

Mag can no longer own corpus sorties.

Mirage can no longer blind the entire system... trash

Trinity can no longer heal far away tennos.. dangerously near trash (as blessing)

Valkyr can no longer be a safe  reviver.

Volt is still useless.

Ty DE, we really like to be nerfed.