Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

Instead of fixing the broken frames, just nerf the few ones capable of playing really high level ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Yeah and RIP Draco, the grind is obviously not grindy enough for DE. Guess i'll be taking an even longer break.

Edited by Rigoxa

Really good job. Bless Trinity is now useless, Mag is now useless, Valkyr is useless and so on. Was this stupidity really necessary? I guess you are out of ideas because this is exactly what everyone feared - mega nerfs.

This update is a bit of a mixed bag. I am very grateful that warframes are being looked over again, and I hope the trend continues, but I have a few comments and criticisms. I hope this isn't the last of the reworks and balancing (I'm sure it's not) because I (and some others) still feel like hydroid and zephyr need reworks on par with some of your other reworks. Lastly, as someone who loves trinity and has always had trinity as their favorite warframe, I feel like you need to scrap this Trinity change and go back to the drawing board. There are two ways in which Trinity is useful: unreliable panic blessings which at high tier are risky (it's hard to blessing in time when things kill your teammates instantly), and resistances. I understand resistances were being exploited, and believe me I don't like how Trinity was used for such niche uses either. I didn't like the whole blessing-resistance build that was pretty much mandatory for higher tiered content. I believe that she can and should be changed though to maintain her scaling usefulness and to keep people from dying right away. Somebody had a good idea about giving her an ironskin like buff on the subreddit, which I think was a great idea. She just needs some kind of damage resistance for teammates that can be reliably deployed, not just when people are about to die instantly. Even giving her like a base 30-50% damage resistance to all blessing targets regardless of their health status would be useful. It would make her scale better and be at least somewhat preventative. It just really isn't fun playing with panic-blessing, DE. I really hope you reconsider since you said you would look for community feedback.

Seems that with those changes you want more cooperation between the players.. If true i think you must buff the assault rifles and add a Suppressing fire effect, so the players try to stay more covered moving more carefully 

21 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

So you asked for feedback on the passives before releasing them, yet you made ZERO changes. What gives?

Basically my feelings after giving feedback on the passives before the release.

Vauban now has a really bad passive for a caster warframe and Oberon has a joke of a passive. "We do not want Warframes that only work against a certain faction", thing that was ignored when making Oberon passive. I'll play the warframes that were nerfed and those who got a new passive. Feedback from that? Why? It would be ignored again so not going to really bother doing so.

Did the alert with Mag during the hotfix - every Corpus dead (Ok, lost the reward cause ended the mission too early). So did it again with Mag - Not a single kill, the range is ridiculous.

Also nerfed the maybe most useful frame in game, Trinity :C But also nice Volt changes

EDIT: Ok, Mag's range works like Nova's. Btw, bye Mirage.

Edited by GrinningFerret

so basically volt's shield now has duration, energy cost when held and energy cost when moving (significant one and this depends on running speed) plus lower running speed... 
..."cool"
and ult does not work properly on chargers (they shoot one charge and continue pursuing player)

You really messed up Trinity, and although Volt. What do you think, we all meet up in an Tiral an hurt ourselves to get the 100/99%  Blessing? come on, how can you nerf the most important Frame in this game, you DE huslas?