Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

I guess Toxic is our new go-to for Shield-amp'd sorties? Since the enemies literally have a 95K shield value, and that new flat damage number likely won't do much. Liking most of what I see though; at least slow balance changes mostly going the right way.

Will there be indicators for other buffs added to our squad hud as well? If someone has New Moon charges, I'm going to tap-revive that person first before getting someone without any (situation assuming both are close to each other).

Well done DE. staff. I see that a day extra off on a Canadian holiday did some very good to energize those batteries for this update. be posted for incoming update Bugs( hopefully not to many) Also TY for the weekend event.

P.S. to All - Enjoy Monday off , to my brother (love U Man, TY for Your Service)

lets also show our respect and care to all those who Have Given Service - past and present -TY

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

•    Tweaked Nova TennoGen skins to equip nicer on Nova Prime as per:

So nothing actually change? I kinda dont mind the chest piece but the transition from prime to non prime skin is really bad

OhfxLMU.jpg

They should at least followed the curves of the prime parts...

Im kinda dissapointed now, I should have doubled check before buying the skin....

Edited by Neptlude

So, DE, in the devstream, about keeping the game balanced since it's focused mainly on PvE... Where is the Good side to the trash mega-nerf?  Seriously, I'm not seeing anything good other than mag being able to *Finally* being usable on grineer factions and volts riot shield.  Care to fill me in on where there is an upside?...  For example: Trinity possibly?  With the affinity attached to blessing range, my Trinity is now trash. Thanks for making her useless DE.

Tested Valkyr in the simulacrum, and am glad to see someone must have heard me, or at least come to the same conclusion. The visual line to show where her aura ends is very useful, as is the indicator of the ability ramping up over time. I am less disappointed by this change, now, though surprised that it came so soon.

Edited by Tzolkat

•    An indicator has been added to the HUD (beside your Shield stats) to display how many allies are in range of your Tenno for your shared Tenno Affinity. This allows for better indication if you’re in range of your squad to ensure you’re getting the shared Tenno Affinity, and to increase communication and awareness of where your squad is on the map. 

Been waiting for this since 2014, hopefully this will help eliminate hall heroes players.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Prism’s Blind effect is now affected by the enemy's Line-of-Sight (LoS) to the Prism. Prism’s damage has been buffed slightly to compensate for this change. We found that Prism was able to lock down maps with little recourse, and we feel that these changes will make it a more targeted ability while also increasing its tactical usage. 

Why did you do this to Mirage... Now she is completely useless in her Blind build.

Thanks DE :(

Cool! The update is finally hear. Bit said that the God frames finally got there nerfs but I guess it needed to happen sometime. 

Also, horay for passives! But what the percentage for Nyx's disarm to go it's the only passive not to display any numbers? That's kinda odd.

Not sure how useful Vauban passive is gonna be, think it might work better if the range was extended a bit.

And I'm very disappointed in Oberon's. The guy really needed some love and this just isn't gonna do him any good. Hell Vauban's passive would of probably worked better on Oberon since people have more reason to be near Oberon with his hallowed ground, renewal having travel time and, his ult dropping health orbs.

But beyond a few grips good work DE, keep up what you're doing, and please, give Oberon a bit more love.