Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

So....

Yet more over-priced cosmetics.

Valkyr, I'll have to wait and see.

Lots of nerfs (why?)

Excalibur is hurt quite a bit, especially being it costs 1/2 that of Radial Blind, when it/s 1/5 as effective. (Surely if doing this, it should cost 1/5) - now Excalibur gets to be a short range, fragile glass cannon, that has to be careful not to hit ctrl very often.

sighs.

We'll have to see, but it seems it's just... reduced the good frames, rather than buff the bad ones.

Why? Why nerf everything?

You nerfed Excalibur, Valkyr, Blind Mirage AND Bless Trinity. The other Frames...Mag has gotten something like a buff, but Mesa is still crap and Volt isnt really different from the Volt before.

All in all...i really dont understand it. I mean I really like the new passives but the other Frames that have been "revisited" have actually been #*($%%@ up completely.

Just now, .-KG-..-NuclearCookie-. said:

Why? Why nerf everything?

You nerfed Excalibur, Valkyr, Blind Mirage AND Bless Trinity. The other Frames...Mag has gotten something like a buff, but Mesa is still crap and Volt isnt really different from the Volt before.

All in all...i really dont understand it. I mean I really like the new passives but the other Frames that have been "revisited" have actually been #*($%%@ up completely.

Mag got a buff? 224% power strength and she doesnt drain shields AT ALL in higher levels, she is trash, complete and original trash now

I just can't stand the interception change.. you'll either stick at one place and loose the game, or protect each tower but gain almost no affinity for the time spend... besides there are some points that spawn more enemies than others, so it might be boring for you to defend, and you'll even get nothing in return while your greedy team mates might get at least something for their own kills

edit: and by that I've meant to say that the increased affinity range was one of the best ideas DE ever had.. So that people are actually able to concentrate on their main task instead of trying to hunt for affinity.

Edited by ShiroiTora

Just now, hazerddex said:

you can still do raids without meta builds you allways do its time to man up and let people bring what they want

No one will let you bring what you want as long as we will need coordinated teamwork in the raids. Not even if you're a host. Meta will just change or rather revert to what it was before, and the raids will be less (even more than now) popular. Especially Nightmare and JV that people barely host like 2-3 times a day, will become almost impossible now due to all the bugs, idiotically strong toxin damage and general insanity that it is. 

OK, so some passives makes sense but some are useless trash. Why do you give Mag vacuum passive on jump when she have Greedy Pull? It makes no sense at all. If player want to collect anything, augment is here. She deserved better passive then this.

Just now, ZloGlaZ said:

So many nerfs :(

Mag with 175% power cannot kill 80 level corpus moas in tight group. Yeah, she is sooo useful now.

And RIP Excalibur, Valkyr, Trinity and Mirage.

dude use bullet magntize use ploarize then use pull or crush profit

Just now, Genociderz said:

all we worked for, all we formaèd for and all we tried to achieve is now worth a peace of sh*t. DE what do you think you can expect of your community???

To play the game instead of trying to bypass it?

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

dude use bullet magntize use ploarize then use pull or crush profit

Have you considered energy cost for this? Moreover, it is more simple to use tonkor\simulor to just kill them.