Satinpuppies

Volt Rework Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

On 2018-06-25 at 7:19 AM, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

The hold charge mechanic could easily slow down a very fast paced frame, they'd be better off to add an Oberon style scaling where it goes off the Armor/Health/Shields of the enemy.

Itd only slow it down if they do it like Ember. The time required is too much for her too for whats only a cool addition, not some game breaking power. Itd also only slow the frame down if thats what people only wanted to use, like when heavy attacks were first introduced. Yeah, itd be nice if Volt had all the controls the kirin from monster hunter does (you can see its shock has hold to charge, when it goes from one to a slightly slower set of 3 lightning strikes) or cole mcgrath who can guide a thunder bolt along the ground but....this is warframe. As long as they dont make it take too long, itll be viable. Theres no way itll be overpowered. Because Warframe is not trying to be any of those games.

On 2018-06-23 at 8:25 PM, RealPandemonium said:

You see plenty of Volts nuking in powerlevel nodes these days, though Saryn is the hot new thing for obvious reasons.  He's also an integral part of Eidolon squads.  Generally people play frames for utility rather than trying to enjoy the game, but Volt definitely has a place in the current meta if you're just looking at that.

Volt was never that, but he can 4spam rooms better than ever, now.

When did memeing strike get nerfed?

That's what I've come to expect!

All of those frames can go super-survivable due to QT + Rage and various Arcane cheese, to so say nothing of the abilities on some of those frames making them nigh-unkillable without any durability mods.

What kind of setup was beating the "I mathematically kill all Corpus instantly regardless of level" Mag build?

As stated before can't prove my side of things.

On 2018-03-14 at 8:02 PM, (XB1)CarpeNoctem365 said:

Both mag and volt have garbage ults why are you comparing garbage to garbage? They both need better kits, move on 

They definitely weren't garbage before.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Satinpuppies said:

As stated before can't prove my side of things.

So you were gettin' mad killz, but you don't understand the why or the how?  How can we take your claims seriously if you don't know what's going on under the hood in the first place?

I like volt and play him everyday. He does well in all content as far as I am concerned.

• Like 3

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Music4Therapy:

I automatically assume you don't know how to play or are new if you ask for a Volt buff. The dude is a god

Yeah, if anything his ult is somewhat OP nowadays, making him another press-4-to-win-frame, but that's mainly due to the broken energy economy, as with most AOE skills...

Compared to a few years ago one sees Volts all over the place in PUGs, another clear indicator he's in a good spot compared to large parts of the roster.

(still somewhat bummed shield/weapon synergy never actually came back despite DE claiming they were working on it but whatevs...)

Want some updates, reworks, QoL changes?

Here you have: 

Spoiler