Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Update 18.13 Discussion

Latiac

38 minutes ago, iCasual said:

You must live on earth two,because we people from earth one who frequency is lower don't consider the info below "jack"

Hide contents

Ash: Bleed Procs dealt by Ash from any source are 25% deadlier and last 50% longer.

so ash got a buff.

I dont want a buff on ash, I want his Bladestorm nerfed. Also I am on Earth two, its nice here, Darkside killed us all, I'm just a ghost possessing a computer (nods to you if you get that ref)

1 hour ago, RyanGo said:

Alright I admit I have yet to try out the new mag, but I find it funny people are saying the DE destroyed mag, when before this happened everyone was saying she was just a one trick pony who only had one good ability that only worked against one faction?

Lol? Where were all you people before this when pretty much no one said mag didn't need a rework?

It could be the case that there are two groups of people.
People asking for rework and people that didn't asked for the rework, disliking the rework.

well I can't use valks hysteria as a getaway, because if they see me when I take it off, I die.... talk about killer exhibitionism..... or is that it?

also what will mag rework be like.... I had mage prime on console and just spammed that ability that made orbs fly around me.... will it have more explosions.... "puppy eyes"

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

If the shoe fits, etc. I mentioned a very specific type of angry, delusional comment. Some disagreement with DE will be perfectly fair and constructive.

no wait sorry... misread the comment... thought you where accusing me of blaming DE for the rework... sorry about that.

I think there is a difference between having fun and being boring op.

I like the nerfs and where they are heading yet they are killing some fun with some nerfs in a contradicting way.

EB had to be fixed, but they are forcing people to close combat yet punishing them for using melee slide attacks. This is where the nerf is going too far and kills the fun. 25 energy cost on this miniblind is bad. I would rather get rid of the blind and have a normal slide attack cause slide attacks are an essential part of melee.

Same for hysteria. Nerf was more than needed, yet people get punished when hysteria stops. You can not always control when you leave hysteria and the resulting insta death will only be fustrating and killing fun. This suicide Bubble is ridiculous. I would rather loose more energy than having this Bubble, one leecher or nullifier that spawns next to me and bye bye.

15 minutes ago, ciaphuscain said:

Objectively the worst update ever

Exactly, and this doesn't come from a bitter or angry place. I am sad with how things got, I'm just amazed with how bad things can get with just one update.

At this point the only thing I can agree with is "vote with your wallet and time." If you don't like the update, then don't play the game or give DE any money. I might play the game more sparingly now, and I know that I won't be throwing any more cash DE's way.

8 minutes ago, dangerdragon117 said:

so one update, and everyone immediately jumps ship? shows you didn't have any trust in the first place...

When you have seen how DE handles their patching, you tend to stop staying on the ship and start relaxing more in the lifeboat.

It's that weird feeling that you wish you had something good to say, like, "thanx for this" and "thanx for that" or even "I'm not sure how I feel about this" but you are all left with a shock and inability to comprehend how bad things can turn. I just hate myself that I have to write something negative right now, I just don't want but is there really anything good to be said?

giphy.gif

This patch was beautiful.  Special thanks to the trolls over at DE for making such a legendary nerf bomb to all those frames they got their hands on. 

Though hopefully, they didn't touch Banshee.