Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Update 18.13 Discussion

Latiac

5 hours ago, HIGHDAMAGE said:

actually trin is a support frame and should be used to assist your team mates, 50m radius they say ok np we can manage(but let me say it was a hard hit to her considering ev nerf is on sonar too 

That doesn't mean I HAVE to use her as a support Warframe. Everyone's free to go with any build and any playstyle.

6 hours ago, Kothophed said:

Why the endless nerf when there are so many things in need of buffs?

Because the game was too easy.

The big nerfs -- to Trin, Excal, Valkyr and Mirage -- were to correct for the fact that exploiting their ultimate abilities trivialized any challenge in a given mission. Players found that they could just spam these abilities and win the mission without much thought or effort, and this was the major issue. These updated abilities make a Tenno's choices more meaningful. Trin needs to make sure she's actively supporting her allies and keeping in a decent range of the squad. Valkyr still gains invincibility, but she's punished for leaning on it too hard and needs to keep aware of how her onslaught affects the enemy, re-instating the health penalty that Hysteria had before its rework in 2015. Excalibur is no longer an anthropomorphic Fluctus and feels more like a swordsman again. Mirage can no longer turn off a whole map with the push of a button.

Who asked for excal to get nerfed I thought he was in a perfect place before this. Mag is dead. polarize is garbage.  The old version is better because it too a percent which meant it scale if they took that skill and added armor stripping it would be great and push her in the meta. RIP Mag.

Just lookng at the black and white of it, without the ability to test as I'm a console Tenno, I can only assume the players who are alright with these changes just don't play high level content?

also, can people please stop throwing the Synergy buzz word around please? What we are starting to get isn't synergy, it's co dependence. It's not that powers are working well with each other, it's much more that they have to be used together to be effective.

What I was afraid has come truth. I play warframe because it is fun, plus bit challenge. I like the how the game was cheese before this update. But now with all those Nerfs, which is as known as Ballance, I'm already done with it. Honestly, every challenge I saw in Pve community, is just depletion of energy, time and physical and mental. How slow can you kill an enemies, how many hours can you finish a mission, how hard can you survive in a crowd that 1 shot to death, with limited power. Which is not fun at all. If I want a real challenge, I go PvP, which you don't know what they think they move, and expect unexpected, always be stimulated. Yes I will go later.

We really need to think about nerf. Why many people are sensitive about nerf? One of the answer is they rarely buff a thing. Even did, not honorable as something it was before. Every nerfs show how DE is making a mistake and lack of experience to create a thing. If you want to nerf this thing, why did you create it as before it was nerfed? Or there is shenanigans. Put a ring of light on a thing so everyone sacrifice their money to get it, when profit is enough, make it less useful and create another hope.

Now I can see what's next to be Balanced. Obviously Ash as the lead, then Mirage with simulor, ivara with sleep arrow, Equinox scaled utility, Nova biggest CC and support, trinity energy pulses, and more.

My Frame Take

I don't usually post but this patch was, as a general statement, fairly atrocious. Likely one of the worst I've encountered. Hear me out, this isn't a bash everything post or any such nonsense. I have taken the time for the better part of the day to test and everything I am about to post comes from a reasoned stance of what I and it seems many members of the community have encountered. My hope is to have some some of conversation regarding this patch release and maybe change a few minds on some this stuff.

I would contend that there were some good changes made for the health of the game. Plenty of things, while changing might not be what folks are used to, but that doesn't automatically make them negative. Below is a brief summary of my experiences thus far. Take it as you will.

Excalibur-  The Good: Overall the changes to his exalted blade were needed. Good move with the dropoff and such, he should feel like a swordsman, not a turret. I am in agreement here with what DE has done on this end. He should have to close in to make the most of his sword-like abilities. That's the tradeoff for having that kind of power.

The Bad: The blind on slide with his exalted blade costing energy...not good. If you are encouraging him to close the distance in melee to deal his full damage then the inherent risks are high to begin with. Burning yourself out of energy even faster is *not* the solution. This was a pretty bad change to ability I feel. His whole shtick is that he's an up close combatant that excels at close to mid range combat. Putting a penalty on a move(sliding) that's considered a staple of melee combat isn't a great way to go here. You want to encourage him to be up close and personal. You want to encourage him to use his inherently built in stance in his exalted blade in all manners and shapes and ways. Especially up close. This essentially incentivizes people in largely negative ways to not utilize his stance to the fullest and to even forego sliding altogether while in exalted blade.

The Fix: Either revert this or eliminate the blind component to his slide altogether. It's better to actually *be* more "active" and actually utilize your actual blind skill then be stuck in a bad spot because you drained out by using slide a few times. This isn't tactical, and just feels bad in general.

Mirage- The Good: Nerfs ! Seriously. This was a great change ! She shouldn't have been able to 1 button press lock down an entire room for an infinite amount of time. That said, the ugly side of this is that damage isn't what she needed on her prism. You really want to encourage a more active gameplay style, great, I'm with you on that, but she needed a faster cast time on prism. More damage here really doesn't help her and it certainly doesn't encourage build diversity. Bad on you DE for not giving this one due consideration.

The Bad: Her 2 is completely and utterly worthless, always has been. No one uses this to any actual level of effectiveness at anything even remotely resembling level 30+. More alteration to this power have also proven equally as useless, this ability just doesn't do anything worthwhile.

The Fix: Scrap this whole damage component upgrade aspect of her prism that was just implemented and cut that cast time. This is literally one of the longest cast animations in the game and it seriously needs to go the way of the dodo. By doing this you will have enabled a "fixed" version of what her prism always should have been in the first place and it will allow for more than one build, because as it stands right now, she has her hall of mirrors build...and that's it. Her sleight of hand is simply a poor ability, both in quality and execution. My recommendation is ditch it and rework the ability into something else, because what she has right now for a 2 isn't cutting it.

Mesa- The Good: This was overall an extremely well done tweak. Having her peacemaker join forces with her secondary is fantastic. Solid damage and good all around. Her shooting gallery change was also excellent, She's now stable in the party environment firmly. My applause DE.

The Bad: I actually have nothing for this. These were great quality of life changes that planted her solidly as an overall excellent warframe to functionally play and enjoy.

The Fix: The one little thing that could be tweaked is that her energy per second consumption could be a tad bit lower, like say 1 or 1.5 points less per second, but this is a minor thing overall.

Trinity- The Good: Her blessing *was* too potent, it definitely needed a nerf.

The Bad: The nerf was way way too much overkill. This basically killed an entire build in terms of diversity. I see absolutely no reason why a "fixed" version of this couldn't have been implemented instead of was done. Having a cut range on blessing is just bad, flat out, no holds barred bad. It's her signature ability for crying out loud. She's supposed to be excellent in groups. A support par excellence even. Why not instead hard cap it to 75% mitigation instead ?  That would fix it, and make it such that it's not the all powerful infinite survivability tool that it was previous to the patch. Slicing out an entire build without exploring a less potent version of what was is simply shortsighted and speaks to a lack of vision. Not good. For anyone at that rate.

The Fix: I agree that her blessing is too good in its previous iteration, but that's no call to make it bad. There seriously has to be a happy medium here. She needs her blessing reigned in a bit, but this was far overboard for what was done. Simply way to hard. Your game should be trying to add more diversity to builds, not quashing them. Poorly done DE.

Volt- The Good: Just about everything actually ! Happily the changes have brought about quite a bit of QoL additions to Volt. His four was in serious need of a rework and DE stepped up to the plate on this one full swing. It's well thought out, well executed and has a surprising amount of general usefulness and utility in a bind. Great job on this one. Praise is due and this is a credit to good design. Nice work ! His shield has also been improved somewhat, and has addition flexibility. Adding more options is a good thing when it comes to utility / defensive powers. It's also refreshing to be able to opt -in to the speed buff, again, wonderful insight and a great consideration have made it a well done power.

The Bad: The only very minor gripe I have here is that his 1 is still a little small in terms of a point to point for the size of the hitbox. It's electricity! it should be "splashy" for lack of a better term. This is pretty minor though.

The Fix: Not much to put here either, his rework feels surprisingly fluid and his powers feel relatively complimentary to each other. A great set of changes here overall.

Valkyr- The Good: I was fairly miffed at first when I thought that this was going to straight kill her 4. I was wrong, this is manageable and in some ways fairly fun...she now feels more like a berserker than before...super strong, but also  weak if you go the whole hog, so to speak. You need to wisely keep track of your energy, and even with the ramp up it still feels manageable. You do get completely blown out by nullifiers however and that's a whole different ball of wax. It simply means that she might not be the best frame for facing the corpus, but this still completely fine. She has a ridiculous amount of power at her disposal, and it needed to get toned down a bit. Overall I feel this goal was met and not in an all-too terrible fashion. You now simply have to manage your energy and pay attention to your environment a bit more.

The Bad: I know this is a bug, but her Warcry is screwed up at the moment - she isn't receiving the buff.

The fix: I think Valkyr overall has gotten more than what she needed to nerf her down to size(some would say too much). The truth of it is that complete and total immunity pre -patch was out of control. I could literally solo anything I wanted and with no reprisal or worry. Her power level was simply a bit too high and she's in a largely healthier place( lots of people will complain here but I think it's a fair critique).

Mag- The Good: Oh boy. I don't know how to put this as politely as I can, but literally nothing was good about this. This was singlehandedly  *THE* worst set of changes I've ever seen happen to such a beloved warframe.

The Awful: Again I don't know where to start. Mag was niche before, but at least she was good at what she did. She was the preeminent corpus killer in Warframe. Now she's struggling to do anything to a level 80+ enemy ALL the time. It's not that her powers by design are bad. They are actually interesting and innovative from a design point of view. Her numericals on the other had are *complete* garbage. The same is true for basically all of her powers except pull which is largely unchanged. Her crush is still the same(regrettably) slow and worthless power it was before( gotta love that hideously long cast animation) and her magnetize doesn't actually root anything to the ground at all...it's like a Vauban 4 but worse in every way. The only redeeming part of Magnetize is that the damage over time component is alright. The sad state she is in now is virtually unplayable in every respect. You can make her playable with a boatload of forma. but you can say the same of any bad weapon in the game currently( the new "high damage" Stradavar, anyone ?) and that's not something to be boastful about.

The Fix: As is, Mag has been changed from a narrow but powerful frame into a crowd control frame that actually can't crowd control anything.Let alone kill anything at high level play for that matter. Her cast time on her 4 is a recipe for taking a dirt nap. It has incredibly limited duration and a low base range with no improvements to the power in any meaningful way. Her Pull is alright I guess..it's useful enough, but a somewhat ok 1 isn't going to carry anything anytime soon. Her magnetize is basically functioness...the shard mechanic doesn't do anything close to what it should. It has a terrible radius (once again, even at max range) and comes down to being a watered down Vauban ult that pales in comparison to his 4 in terms of cc'ing things. You can't recast it on the same target, so there is that as well. The real star of this tragedy though is her polarize. Once her high point is now her worst ability. Even with max power strength you can strip maybe 400-500 armor, maybe ? It's even worse against shields. She literally has no place at all in anything close to sortie level play, even at the low end of the curve. She struggles with basically everything past level 50 and has no scaling on any of her powers at all. Reverting all of her changes would be a huge improvement at this point. I'm not proud to say that but it's an honest impression of a set of changes that seriously mucked up a reasonably good, but niche, frame.

I'd love to hear what other peoples thought were on all the frames changes in the patch.

We had some good and a lot of bad, so hopefully DE takes it to heart and makes some serious changes to the things that were less than stellar.

Regards.

Edited by HexRx

Theses nerfs comments i see show how much people actually cheesed everything about this game. Im glad DE took these steps and fixed much needed frames. I cant wait till they nerf the synoid sims radius too! its fixes like this that will make all warframes balanced....when your look for a raid group...NO MORE NEED BLESSING, NEED BLIND MARRIAGE ect... iv only been playing warframe for 5 months and have put 2000 hours in it already so if you feel entitled because you played for 3 years your wasting your time. The frames needed to be fixed, simple as that. I shouldnt beable to do a Jordas verdict raid and go inside, 4km away from the ones that stay out and beable to give them a 99% blessing. thats the biggest cheese mode ever...feels like a hack/mod for god sake. Im gonna stick with what there doing because i think its the right thing. If you cant handle this game because you cant be untouchable anymore then go play something else. Good stuff DE keep up the great work...you will still be getting my money=)

Not fussed with the nerfs/adjustments, but I do agree that enemy scaling with their stats and proc's need to be addressed too instead of just being ignored. It's quite one sided. We're being brought in line, fine, but so should enemies too. 

Edited by Naith

7 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

Because the game was too easy

And yet we have frames that no-one joins a squad with because they are that bad, and weapons that never leave Draco, because they can barely work in the starmap. Nerfs get more publicity as everyone sees the powerful, 'meta' warframes and weapons, while everyone ignores the uselessly underpowered chaff.  It is up to the developers to rectify this by buffing and nerfing in roughly equal measure, which they have not done.

Kinda extreme reactions by some, oh noes the sky is falling, the game is dead, we are all doomed....how about we play for a couple of days and see if the sky is indeed falling or if there are just some loudmouthed kids whining and things are not quite as bad as some people make them to be?

3 hours ago, (XB1)lxEPiCxBEASTxl said:

Theses nerfs comments i see show how much people actually cheesed everything about this game. Im glad DE took these steps and fixed much needed frames. I cant wait till they nerf the synoid sims radius too! its fixes like this that will make all warframes balanced....when your look for a raid group...NO MORE NEED BLESSING, NEED BLIND MARRIAGE ect... iv only been playing warframe for 5 months and have put 2000 hours in it already so if you feel entitled because you played for 3 years your wasting your time. The frames needed to be fixed, simple as that. I shouldnt beable to do a Jordas verdict raid and go inside, 4km away from the ones that stay out and beable to give them a 99% blessing. thats the biggest cheese mode ever...feels like a hack/mod for god sake. Im gonna stick with what there doing because i think its the right thing. If you cant handle this game because you cant be untouchable anymore then go play something else. Good stuff DE keep up the great work...you will still be getting my money=)

But you are on Xbox so ... WE will talk about it after two months when you get the nerfs.

4 hours ago, HexRx said:

My Frame Take

I don't usually post but this patch was, as a general statement, fairly atrocious. Likely one of the worst I've encountered. Hear me out, this isn't a bash everything post or any such nonsense. I have taken the time for the better part of the day to test and everything I am about to post comes from a reasoned stance of what I and it seems many members of the community have encountered. My hope is to have some some of conversation regarding this patch release and maybe change a few minds on some this stuff.

I would contend that there were some good changes made for the health of the game. Plenty of things, while changing might not be what folks are used to, but that doesn't automatically make them negative. Below is a brief summary of my experiences thus far. Take it as you will.

Excalibur-  The Good: Overall the changes to his exalted blade were needed. Good move with the dropoff and such, he should feel like a swordsman, not a turret. I am in agreement here with what DE has done on this end. He should have to close in to make the most of his sword-like abilities. That's the tradeoff for having that kind of power.

The Bad: The blind on slide with his exalted blade costing energy...not good. If you are encouraging him to close the distance in melee to deal his full damage then the inherent risks are high to begin with. Burning yourself out of energy even faster is *not* the solution. This was a pretty bad change to ability I feel. His whole shtick is that he's an up close combatant that excels at close to mid range combat. Putting a penalty on a move(sliding) that's considered a staple of melee combat isn't a great way to go here. You want to encourage him to be up close and personal. You want to encourage him to use his inherently built in stance in his exalted blade in all manners and shapes and ways. Especially up close. This essentially incentivizes people in largely negative ways to not utilize his stance to the fullest and to even forego sliding altogether while in exalted blade.

The Fix: Either revert this or eliminate the blind component to his slide altogether. It's better to actually *be* more "active" and actually utilize your actual blind skill then be stuck in a bad spot because you drained out by using slide a few times. This isn't tactical, and just feels bad in general.

Mirage- The Good: Nerfs ! Seriously. This was a great change ! She shouldn't have been able to 1 button press lock down an entire room for an infinite amount of time. That said, the ugly side of this is that damage isn't what she needed on her prism. You really want to encourage a more active gameplay style, great, I'm with you on that, but she needed a faster cast time on prism. More damage here really doesn't help her and it certainly doesn't encourage build diversity. Bad on you DE for not giving this one due consideration.

The Bad: Her 2 is completely and utterly worthless, always has been. No one uses this to any actual level of effectiveness at anything even remotely resembling level 30+. More alteration to this power have also proven equally as useless, this ability just doesn't do anything worthwhile.

The Fix: Scrap this whole damage component upgrade aspect of her prism that was just implemented and cut that cast time. This is literally one of the longest cast animations in the game and it seriously needs to go the way of the dodo. By doing this you will have enabled a "fixed" version of what her prism always should have been in the first place and it will allow for more than one build, because as it stands right now, she has her hall of mirrors build...and that's it. Her sleight of hand is simply a poor ability, both in quality and execution. My recommendation is ditch it and rework the ability into something else, because what she has right now for a 2 isn't cutting it.

Mesa- The Good: This was overall an extremely well done tweak. Having her peacemaker join forces with her secondary is fantastic. Solid damage and good all around. Her shooting gallery change was also excellent, She's now stable in the party environment firmly. My applause DE.

The Bad: I actually have nothing for this. These were great quality of life changes that planted her solidly as an overall excellent warframe to functionally play and enjoy.

The Fix: The one little thing that could be tweaked is that her energy per second consumption could be a tad bit lower, like say 1 or 1.5 points less per second, but this is a minor thing overall.

Trinity- The Good: Her blessing *was* too potent, it definitely needed a nerf.

The Bad: The nerf was way way too much overkill. This basically killed an entire build in terms of diversity. I see absolutely no reason why a "fixed" version of this couldn't have been implemented instead of was done. Having a cut range on blessing is just bad, flat out, no holds barred bad. It's her signature ability for crying out loud. She's supposed to be excellent in groups. A support par excellence even. Why not instead hard cap it to 75% mitigation instead ?  That would fix it, and make it such that it's not the all powerful infinite survivability tool that it was previous to the patch. Slicing out an entire build without exploring a less potent version of what was is simply shortsighted and speaks to a lack of vision. Not good. For anyone at that rate.

The Fix: I agree that her blessing is too good in its previous iteration, but that's no call to make it bad. There seriously has to be a happy medium here. She needs her blessing reigned in a bit, but this was far overboard for what was done. Simply way to hard. Your game should be trying to add more diversity to builds, not quashing them. Poorly done DE.

Volt- The Good: Just about everything actually ! Happily the changes have brought about quite a bit of QoL additions to Volt. His four was in serious need of a rework and DE stepped up to the plate on this one full swing. It's well thought out, well executed and has a surprising amount of general usefulness and utility in a bind. Great job on this one. Praise is due and this is a credit to good design. Nice work ! His shield has also been improved somewhat, and has addition flexibility. Adding more options is a good thing when it comes to utility / defensive powers. It's also refreshing to be able to opt -in to the speed buff, again, wonderful insight and a great consideration have made it a well done power.

The Bad: The only very minor gripe I have here is that his 1 is still a little small in terms of a point to point for the size of the hitbox. It's electricity! it should be "splashy" for lack of a better term. This is pretty minor though.

The Fix: Not much to put here either, his rework feels surprisingly fluid and his powers feel relatively complimentary to each other. A great set of changes here overall.

Valkyr- The Good: I was fairly miffed at first when I thought that this was going to straight kill her 4. I was wrong, this is manageable and in some ways fairly fun...she now feels more like a berserker than before...super strong, but also  weak if you go the whole hog, so to speak. You need to wisely keep track of your energy, and even with the ramp up it still feels manageable. You do get completely blown out by nullifiers however and that's a whole different ball of wax. It simply means that she might not be the best frame for facing the corpus, but this still completely fine. She has a ridiculous amount of power at her disposal, and it needed to get toned down a bit. Overall I feel this goal was met and not in an all-too terrible fashion. You now simply have to manage your energy and pay attention to your environment a bit more.

The Bad: I know this is a bug, but her Warcry is screwed up at the moment - she isn't receiving the buff.

The fix: I think Valkyr overall has gotten more than what she needed to nerf her down to size(some would say too much). The truth of it is that complete and total immunity pre -patch was out of control. I could literally solo anything I wanted and with no reprisal or worry. Her power level was simply a bit too high and she's in a largely healthier place( lots of people will complain here but I think it's a fair critique).

Mag- The Good: Oh boy. I don't know how to put this as politely as I can, but literally nothing was good about this. This was singlehandedly  *THE* worst set of changes I've ever seen happen to such a beloved warframe.

The Awful: Again I don't know where to start. Mag was niche before, but at least she was good at what she did. She was the preeminent corpus killer in Warframe. Now she's struggling to do anything to a level 80+ enemy ALL the time. It's not that her powers by design are bad. They are actually interesting and innovative from a design point of view. Her numericals on the other had are *complete* garbage. The same is true for basically all of her powers except pull which is largely unchanged. Her crush is still the same(regrettably) slow and worthless power it was before( gotta love that hideously long cast animation) and her magnetize doesn't actually root anything to the ground at all...it's like a Vauban 4 but worse in every way. The only redeeming part of Magnetize is that the damage over time component is alright. The sad state she is in now is virtually unplayable in every respect. You can make her playable with a boatload of forma. but you can say the same of any bad weapon in the game currently( the new "high damage" Stradavar, anyone ?) and that's not something to be boastful about.

The Fix: As is, Mag has been changed from a narrow but powerful frame into a crowd control frame that actually can't crowd control anything.Let alone kill anything at high level play for that matter. Her cast time on her 4 is a recipe for taking a dirt nap. It has incredibly limited duration and a low base range with no improvements to the power in any meaningful way. Her Pull is alright I guess..it's useful enough, but a somewhat ok 1 isn't going to carry anything anytime soon. Her magnetize is basically functioness...the shard mechanic doesn't do anything close to what it should. It has a terrible radius (once again, even at max range) and comes down to being a watered down Vauban ult that pales in comparison to his 4 in terms of cc'ing things. You can't recast it on the same target, so there is that as well. The real star of this tragedy though is her polarize. Once her high point is now her worst ability. Even with max power strength you can strip maybe 400-500 armor, maybe ? It's even worse against shields. She literally has no place at all in anything close to sortie level play, even at the low end of the curve. She struggles with basically everything past level 50 and has no scaling on any of her powers at all. Reverting all of her changes would be a huge improvement at this point. I'm not proud to say that but it's an honest impression of a set of changes that seriously mucked up a reasonably good, but niche, frame.

I'd love to hear what other peoples thought were on all the frames changes in the patch.

We had some good and a lot of bad, so hopefully DE takes it to heart and makes some serious changes to the things that were less than stellar.

Regards.

You got everything right.

This thread is a meme and full of one build players I guess. Blind mirage isn't dead the only two places people really used that build was for raid [which has open spaces so it literally did not change nothing other than maybe an enemy walking out just after the explosion and interception which is also open]. Valk got a needed nerf even if she is invulnerable people will now actually think about playing instead of pressing 4 and forgetting everything. I never really understood the EB nerf but it won't change much you could still destroy things people spammed e like crazy before nothing has changed. I have no opinion on Volt as I never played him nor enjoyed his kit. Mag's only problem imo is that polarize now takes a flat number or % don't know myself yet but that's bad for the power and has turned that power into a star-chart power and mid content destroyer other than that all 3 of her other powers all work pretty much the same as before only you can now have more bullet attractors out which is awesome because they also work like vortex. Didn't they say that Trinity's bless has a 50m range? That's pretty damn huge but the only problem I see is the way the damage resist works now which is just weird they didn't need to change that at all other than maybe remove the stupid self damage thing people were doing.

People will cry though they always do when something happens to there precious boring metas.

Goes to show how the meta builds limited player perspectives if they honestly think a single ability in a single iteration defines a Warframe. 

Tell, especially you people screaming about Mirage and Excal being dead:

How many of you have actually playtested the changes? Oh no, now I can't blind enemies at spawn so I can press a button and go to sleep, oh the horror.

Oh no, now I actually have to melee with a melee frame! Gasp!

All I see is a circle-knee jerk reaction of players picking up each others tunes from hearsay. It's always 'from what I hear', 'a friend told me' and 'what I think'.

Very, very few players actually posted, you know, actual reasons why they think the changes were bad.

Don't get me wrong, not all the changes were 100% good but making tantrums over things you haven't even tried is just bizarre to me. 

I'm not sure if I'm fine with the changes or not. If the frames that were "nerfed" now struggle against Lv. 100 enemies like in Sorties then I think there's an issue. If not then I'll just deal with it.

6 hours ago, (PS4)EnormeMostro said:

Please "REWORK" Nova, loki, chroma, frost, ivara... too :laugh: they are too powerful.

And so if only grind and no fun left, whats the point in playing game?

2 hours ago, Hazzlenut said:

Effort in making the mission succeed is fun. Spamming 1 skill cuz scrub is not.

There is recruiting chat, if you want find non cheese squad.

If I want challenge, I just switch frame/weapon, but don't throw everyone to coffin that enjoy "cheese"

The more updates DE releases, the less sense they make. Core problems have been neglected so long that its not fun anymore. DE is fast to "balance" a.k.a. ruin to the ground, but really reluctant to buff things. Instead of fixing real problems they are releasing stuff that no one was asking for. Did DE already forgot what kind of crapper opened with Vivergate? Deja vu, all over gain.