Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Revisions Feedback Post Update 18.13

[DE]Danielle

As far as I have seen, the stats align directly with what some redditers' have said.

25% Crit (Affected by mods) - 3x Multiplier (Seems to be affected) - Status 10% (Affected) - Impact 50 / Slash 25 / Puncture 25 (Affected) - Multi-Shot (Unaffected)

After testing it with various builds, seems to be spot on. 

Would like to see Fire Rate and Multi-Shot affect Peacmakers however. As it stands now, you have to handicap your secondary for the "Peacemaker Build" sort of like Excalibur's or Valkyr's slightly gimped melee. 

Other then that, is really nice. Love the Shooting Gallery change just... so much. Peacemakers now do damage that makes it worth using in a lot more scenarios. 

Edited by GorgonKain

Please clarify which mods do affect her,and if there are any caps, the only safe bet at the moment is plain damage, and I've actually noticed better result with viral+ another element (preferably something with a damage-focused status like electricity or fire) than going full for critical hit, probably critical chance isn't affected at all by mods, so please, clarify that.

Edited by PersonalYisus

26 minutes ago, PersonalYisus said:

Please clarify which mods do affect her, the only safe bet at the moment is plain damage, and I've actually noticed better result with viral+ another element (preferably something with a damage-focused status like electricity or fire) than going full for critical hit, probably critical chance isn't affected at all by mods, so please, clarify that.

Also, multishot isnt working

I couldn't wait for this "rework" and now, as its finally here, i can just say ITS AWESOME!!!!!

Tried some mods for my lex Prime. Status Chance and Elemental Mods work just fine on your Ult. It also seems that the Crit mods do work but i might do some more testing on that.

With my Lex Prime with 85% Status and about 72% crit chance my Ult hits like a truck (I used a mesa build with about 130 Power Strenght). Even saw 200k crits popping up on a regular basis. This was tested in a mid level range of 50 grineer though. Not so sure about the endgame yet.

But in order to get the max out of your ult damage you kind of have to cripple your secondary since no firerate or Multi shot mods seem to affect the Ult.

Took her out on for a spin on the alert with pugs. 20160527213712_1_zpszn2sykx8.jpg~origina

Took her to test on simulacrum too, the damage is certainly there:

20160527214201_1_zpsvaoteuwu.jpg~origina

Need to do more testing, yeah multishot ain't working. At first glance she is damn good.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

as usual, it'll take atleast a month to have any solid feedback because the game TELLS US NOTHING ABOUT THE ABILITY WHATSOEVER.
but this is the norm by now. don't need to bother telling Players anything, can just rely on people that will resort to weeks of testing and datamining to have any idea how this s... works.

so for now, the only feedback you can get, since you don't tell anyone anything - is okay Mods make thing go higher by unknown amounts and do whatever random s... with stats in the background.
makes it do Damage, pew pew, things died. yay, very useful feedback that can be given without weeks of testing to get basic information.

Edited by taiiat

1 hour ago, Infraa said:

Which is the Crit chance base, crit dmg base of peacemaker mesa?

which mods are affected by peacemaker?

Thank you..

Posted what is tentatively the answer at the top of page 2, but:

25% Crit (Affected by mods) - 3x Multiplier (Seems to be affected) - Status 10% (Affected) - Impact 50 / Slash 25 / Puncture 25 (Affected) - Multi-Shot (Unaffected) 

26 minutes ago, Infraa said:

Peacemaker is affected by mods or by mods applied in secondary weapon?

Both. 

Edit: Looks like Multi-Shot not working was a bug, so back to the testing chambers! Also confirmed that all non-weapon specific mods affect it, so Crit Damage mods defiantly do.

Edit:Edit: It is looking like the base damage was knocked back pretty drastically, to a point where it just barely edges out against pre-tweak Peacemakers. Anyone else can confirm? This amount of damage does not seem worth using personally. The point of scaling is to put it on par with other damage type frames. If this is the static damage that is being chosen, it is not enough to make it worthwhile to use. 

Edited by GorgonKain

24 minutes ago, Gilmaesh said:

That's because they added multishot mods and reduced the base damage to compensate.

Didn't seem like a good choice. Peacemaker is still losing to normal secondary weapon damage. The only thing it has is speed, that couped with energy drain....

SUPER AWESOME !! Shooting Gallery stays with me, Shatter Shield is still fine, Ballistic Battery when i Need to take down Heavies(55k Corrosive Headshot??!!?!111). THIS IS HEAVEN.

Peacemaker procs Status effects from Secondaries from time to time? WOAAAAAAH

Build:

mesa7usa7.png

Secondary Build(Gammacor because still hardest Secondary in my Opinion):

gammacor0mjm9.png

Edited by tischkanteVS
Gammacor Link Fix

Mesa was an interesting character before nerf
Now it is boring damage diller

Who would ever think to waste energy when there tonkor ???

Even a PvP shooter OVERVOTCH can implement Reapers ult with balance
EVEN PVP!!!

Mesa was so cool... I am very sad about her((

Mesa R.I.P

PM could still be livened up by adding some limited mobility and versatility.

Mobility: slower walk, rolls/flips, bullet jumps, aim glides, all of course tempered by energy drain. no normal walking or sprinting

Versatility: 2 firing modes. Combine PM now with how it was before, but balanced. So unaimed firing for PM is the 360 degree blindfire, but with damage falloff and/or limited range so that it's ideally used in the thick of a mob, not for auto-harvesting a whole room. Zooming in switches the firemode to the Peacemaker we have now, with shrinking CoF to increase damage, no damage falloff.

1 Still needs to be made 1-handed, better damage scaling, punch through inherent or inherited.

Edited by Brucely

By god the damage is real, grabed my status akstilleto prime, str build(mines 251+50 energy conversion) i was pulling off about 14k per crit. with my duration build (130 str 240 duration) i was doing about 10k max.

after swiching around my secondary mods and such, made my spira prime with multi and base dmg, with primed target and primed gambit, primed heated charge and frost bite, i cap out at 18k per hit with a decantly better crit rate, so like 2 or so a shot at that point. str build caps just shy of 28k.

the damage for this is so high with my duration and the akstilleto status build i destory heavy gunners and bombards from CCing and armor nuking. im pretty sure i can pass 30k with the str build to since the spira prime build has 1 open slot still(lack of forma on it) and i can cange the dual stat to a 90