Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Revisions Feedback Post Update 18.13

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, Enno69 said:

This a kind of a moot point actually, since unlss you get nullified or fall into a pit you should win your energy costs back within the minute. Same thing with DPS Mirage. The only issue would be if you were to spam Peacemaker immediatelt after having cast the defensive buffs.

The low-efficiency build is ostensibly a PM build, but outside of ideal circumstances where you just sit in one spot with PM active with an energy bandaid on standby, being able to transition in and out of PM at will and being able to recast your buffs freely is preferable, IMO.  I don't want to have to spam pads or hope that I have a bountiful orb harvest in order to use my PM organically.  

38 minutes ago, SourTaco said:

The problem with that is peacemaker aims for the torso and not the head(but it is possible,with infested in paticular). It would be a nice additon.

If I'm not mistaken, I think he is saying that Arcane Precision's bonus damage does not apply to Peacemaker, and not that Peacemaker can't trigger it.  

16 hours ago, RealPandemonium said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think he is saying that Arcane Precision's bonus damage does not apply to Peacemaker, and not that Peacemaker can't trigger it.  

^ There was a post on reddit with someone testing it. I tested it myself and the damage bonus didn't apply to peacemaker.

My Mesa build has

169% duration

160% efficiency

34% range

199% strength

I run rage on her and have no problem keeping energy and I'm thinking of giving her a D polarity for rejuvenate. Anyway with this build I can finally use Mesa to stationary tank or run and gun. And is it a bug or rework that Mesa can walk now? 

9 hours ago, Flipnotic said:

^ There was a post on reddit with someone testing it. I tested it myself and the damage bonus didn't apply to peacemaker.

I have another question for you hahaha

About Secondary weapon build,  what  kind of mod should i choose between  Jolt or Convulsion? idk if is necessary % prob status in peacemaker

Thanks

3 hours ago, Infraa said:

I have another question for you hahaha

About Secondary weapon build,  what  kind of mod should i choose between  Jolt or Convulsion? idk if is necessary % prob status in peacemaker

Thanks

Do you want raw damage?  Use Convulsion. 

Do you want more status procs?  use Jolt.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2016 at 6:42 AM, Flipnotic said:

2nd this one-

I did some testing too, I'm able to get a full set of arcane precisions to proc during Peacemaker; using 99% blast.  However, I'm not to sure of the 60% dmg increase being thrown into the dmg pool.  Still looks like it's primarily mod based.  Bring a kitty with you however, and activate Peacemaker during a lucky streak.  Mesa becomes a lawnmower.. Red crits everywhere ^^ 

Question, someone mentioned muzzle flash was broken; did it ever get fixed?

Edited by -Fe-McHamm3rShot

Really liking the Mesa changes thusfar! Only thing I still feel is lackluster is her 1. I wish a fun utility ability could be added here. Something that helps with movement (would suggest a grappling hook, but that might be too much like Valkyr's ripline?) or maybe a healing grenade that heals people that stand in it. I just can't find a good use for her 1 currently, it feels too clunky and it does not feel like it is needed.

17 hours ago, Siluen said:

Really liking the Mesa changes thusfar! Only thing I still feel is lackluster is her 1. I wish a fun utility ability could be added here. Something that helps with movement (would suggest a grappling hook, but that might be too much like Valkyr's ripline?) or maybe a healing grenade that heals people that stand in it. I just can't find a good use for her 1 currently, it feels too clunky and it does not feel like it is needed.

Agreed.

New Mesa is absurdly good. And not just as a turret now. Her keeping shooting gallery now allows for blissfully fun, hyper aggressive gun-slinging.

About her 1. how about:

Quick shot: 

Mesa draws her Peacemakers and fires 2/4/6 quick shots at the nearest 2/4/6 enemies to her position. These shots dealt only 50℅ damage and cannot crit, but guarantee Impact proc and a brief stun on every target hit.

Augment - Crack Shot: Mesa fires a single salvo with her Peacemakers at the enemy in or closest to your cross hairs. This shot is a guaranteed crit, scaling with all Secondary mods, and has a 0.5 second cool down.