Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.1

[DE]Rebecca

11 hours ago, LaoTao said:

close to 3 years ago when speed was at its fastest ALLOT of people complained about motion sickness and said he was a troll frame, so in turn DE nerfed him 3 times in a row claiming it to be a "rebalance" which actualy killed him as my fave frame for 2 years, I like the rework so far need to do more testing but this rework might actualy bump him back to being my fave

Before my time. Interesting, and thanks.

If the camera issue is sufficiently addressed for squadmates, maybe the speed pickup could be removed.

Time will tell.

Btw, his Overload/Discharge still seemed powerful, but I really need to hit the void to test it properly.

Between it and speed-melee, I can usually handle the squads DPS role. Hoping that won't be impacted much.

The shield pick up drained way too fast for me to get a feel for it. (Wasn't in a decent mission to test it well, either.)

9 hours ago, EmVaper said:

You can count me as one that hates it if a volt is using speed. When it happen i usually stay behind until it turns off. And if ppl keep using it i wlil quit the game. But i would rather have it function like limbo rift. Just roll to turn it off. Now if the field of vision changes for the other players i might like it.

I see. Thanks.

Rolling would be so much better than a pickup. I agree.

Edited by Rhekemi

3 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Then allow me to inform you that the devs are looking into enemy scaling, they're checking how things go with this update before working out how to tackle that. I said this update points to more positive changes. We got a response on it, it is being acknowledged. So instead of crying for unhealthy gameplay to return, play with the changes for a bit and jot down issues you're finding without bringing up endgame. It's pretty obvious no one enjoys endgame from all the screaming about it, so I'll recommend you stay away from it for some time to adjust to these changes.

"  So instead of crying for unhealthy gameplay to return, play with the changes for a bit and jot down issues you're finding without bringing up endgame."

You are right about writing down the issues... but there HAVE been clear posts about this in the player forums already (I dont even have to look people are posting them left and right).

Do I think the nerfs are warranted? No... Do I think DE will eventually balance all this by weakening the frames but adding new things like Tenno schools and super weapons(mentioned in dev stream)? Yes I do. But the truth is in the meantime we go through level after level and event after event dealing with these unbalanced gaming conditions and even DE does not know when (or in some cases how) the things will get balanced so that they many of them can once again be viable for end game... which a large amount of players seem to enjoy.

Your point is to be patient.

His point is... for how long? Its not like we expected to test this many nerfs all of a sudden, when we actually expected re-works to increase the power (see excal) and in the meantime we still have to play endgame (have to being subjective as I and many others find it necessary to do so to get content like primes and lenses etc) and if I cant do it with my playstyle of choice...why am I playing?

And my point is only this: COMMUNICATION ... thats hat the devs and players need. and a lot of it. Beause heres what is going to happen and heppens everytime. EVENTUALLY, the devs WILL roll back or advance changes. Which takes more time from hooking content (like the story and new/advanced mechanics) because we can even pretend that DE has more than enough staff for all the things they want to do (they say so in their streams) and it all could have been averted if they just had play testers who do a great job of representing the community (Like the YouTube) Under an NDA play test.

Remember U19? I do. its not here yet.

Remember the star map? I do, its not done yet.

Remember kavats? I remember, they are not finished yet.

Do you remember new archwing content/mechanics? Yeah.... its not coded yet.

Because, if you look at it for what it is the very REASON for this patch and these iterations is lack of communication in and of its self!

That is why they are taking extra time to give volt and mag these reworks and alln these other things. It is becuase when they came out and people had after a year or so... It was never communicated well. So now we are here, waiting for a rework to the rework.

Because of lack of communication.

Gamers and youtubers (who's content relies on finding meta and non usable items and content) DO play the game...

Maybe NDA youtubers/gamers/design council members who play the game all the time, actually pre-testing things like weapons and frames, wont be such a bad Idea huh?

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

Then obviously I'm doing something wrong because I happen to enjoy the game somehow with these changes. The devs are communicating with us, you and a large group of people are yelling so loud and are blinded by your frustration to even notice.

If the devs didn't communicate, there would be no dev streams, no prime time, no workshops, no feedback area on the forums, no Q and A, no patch notes, no announcements. We are getting all this information and the devs try to provide as much as they can so we're not taken by surprise. You know why I'm so patient? I know what game development is like. It's trial and error. It's long nights trying to get something working. It's a prolonged thought process. I wrote for a free mmo, quests, characters, small interactions. I worked with a team. Even though I was a writer, I helped with coding and npc scripts. The project failed because it was too big for us. Warframe is a success, and it's also big. Change will not be quick on either side. Sometimes you have to struggle for that sweet spot, and that rings true for developers.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Then obviously I'm doing something wrong because I happen to enjoy the game somehow with these changes. The devs are communicating with us, you and a large group of people are yelling so loud and are blinded by your frustration to even notice.

If the devs didn't communicate, there would be no dev streams, no prime time, no workshops, no feedback area on the forums, no Q and A, no patch notes, no announcements. We are getting all this information and the devs try to provide as much as they can so we're not taken by surprise. You know why I'm so patient? I know what game development is like. It's trial and error. It's long nights trying to get something working. It's a prolonged thought process. I wrote for a free mmo, quests, characters, small interactions. I worked with a team. Even though I was a writer, I helped with coding and npc scripts. The project failed because it was too big for us. Warframe is a success, and it's also big. Change will not be quick on either side. Sometimes you have to struggle for that sweet spot, and that rings true for developers.

Whoa whoa stop...dont tilt...I am SOOO not yelling.

I main limbo...he got buffed :P I dont EVEN care XD

I don't use any of the affected frames. I am merely

A. Pointing out what your saying

B. Pointing out what the other guy is saying

C. Saying that lack of communication is a waste of time

I LOVE this game...why else would I be hear trying to make two sides of an argument understand each other better?

That wasn't just directed at you but also the people who believe the nerf is too much.

]\'[

Anyways. my only point is MORE communication can never hurt.

Notice I say communication, not total openness. That is why I mentioned an NDA above ^^^

and by that I mean, they need people to not only look at feedback pronto, but also to show what the are working at like with their bucket list (a good first step).

Once again I say, do I think the nerfs were needed? No.

Do I think DE will eventually balance all this by weakening the frames but adding new things like Tenno schools and super weapons(mentioned in dev stream)? Yes I do.

]\'[

9 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

What many of the arguments being posited here are not shouting. They are frustrated pleas from players that have a reasonably intimate knowledge of the game and a desire to see it be better than what it is. The devs have a relatively open door policy with the players, but many of the concerns that are being stated by players are old (visual errors, odd bugs with playing the game, conneciton issues) and many concerns being noted that are more directly related to game structure (enemy scaling, drop chances, weapon/warframe balancing) have been known progressively more and more with the passage of time.

It is disheartening to see bugs that enable the game to be easier for players responded to faster than bugs (even old ones) that prevent players from even playing because it delineates in the eyes of the playerbase where developer interest lies. Game development is a difficult process, but DE has been hacking away at this for three years and many players feel that they've really only been picking away at symptoms or entirely unrelated foibles in the game's overall structure and design while simultaneously implementing still more systems that introduce still more problems, bugs and broken features or half-baked ideas.

You are not the only one that has been patient, but patience does not call for inaction. It is the job of the players to hold the developer's feet to the fire and remind them that they too share in the vision the developer has for the game and would very much like to see the game attain the heights of their vision: it is why they spent money on the game, why they keep playing the game, and it is absolutely why they raise their concerns when the developer seems to be moving away from their vision or otherwise implementing it in ways that do not favor players or are conducive to engaging gameplay.

Do not silence dissent, not when it is constructive, when it is calm, and when it is understanding of the limitations of what is ultimately just a collective of people. To do so is to spit in the face of those who would wish your game become better in favor of those who are content to simply wait without question. And there is no audience more captive than one that simply watches and waits.

3 minutes ago, LornMind said:

What many of the arguments being posited here are not shouting. They are frustrated pleas from players that have a reasonably intimate knowledge of the game and a desire to see it be better than what it is. The devs have a relatively open door policy with the players, but many of the concerns that are being stated by players are old (visual errors, odd bugs with playing the game, conneciton issues) and many concerns being noted that are more directly related to game structure (enemy scaling, drop chances, weapon/warframe balancing) have been known progressively more and more with the passage of time.

It is disheartening to see bugs that enable the game to be easier for players responded to faster than bugs (even old ones) that prevent players from even playing because it delineates in the eyes of the playerbase where developer interest lies. Game development is a difficult process, but DE has been hacking away at this for three years and many players feel that they've really only been picking away at symptoms or entirely unrelated foibles in the game's overall structure and design while simultaneously implementing still more systems that introduce still more problems, bugs and broken features or half-baked ideas.

You are not the only one that has been patient, but patience does not call for inaction. It is the job of the players to hold the developer's feet to the fire and remind them that they too share in the vision the developer has for the game and would very much like to see the game attain the heights of their vision: it is why they spent money on the game, why they keep playing the game, and it is absolutely why they raise their concerns when the developer seems to be moving away from their vision or otherwise implementing it in ways that do not favor players or are conducive to engaging gameplay.

Do not silence dissent, not when it is constructive, when it is calm, and when it is understanding of the limitations of what is ultimately just a collective of people. To do so is to spit in the face of those who would wish your game become better in favor of those who are content to simply wait without question. And there is no audience more captive than one that simply watches and waits.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

]\'[

18 hours ago, CptKornflake said:

Literally admits to not even reading the post

you can't make this sh!t up

Welcome to the forums

Yes you can make any sort of 'stuff' up like how its my fault for not wanting to read what has been said far more eloquently and more informed that have stated out to be been read for months all round the net. It is certainly not my fault there is genuine effort to underhand other players' valuable feedback by tearing it to pieces with such a large amount of negativity to the point you call anyone remotely even giving kind negative responses a 'despicable' white knight and yet the black knight who blatantly lies all the time because they remain blameless and un-pinnable where those who typically try to stand up for folks have no other choice but to get ran over.  It is also not my fault that for far too long that attempts to tone down vitriol has been countered with more shrill.  

There was little to nothing new added in his comment and overall he spent way too much time trying to piece meal something together that would make him look like a hero when he went out of his way to get his first post deleted by DE then have an unrefined argument with a community moderator. Thus he set the tone to which every post from him I ever read from him. 

Facts concerning the issues brought forth by the update are as follows;

1. Nukeframe(tm) has a dead on date set by DE. Expect all nukes to be destroyed eventually, if you can easily press button and get cookies expect it to be removed. DE expressed that nukeframe creates uninteresting game play and would want players to work for their rewards via efforts. This can be done independently from everything else because fixing scaling will have the problem of nukeframe remaining. 

2. Current Enemy scaling a known problem to DE. Previous scaling as also not a solution either.

3. Plans are enacted to deal with some of these issues or all of these issues the tools needed would include damage 3.0 (revision of how damage is done and usefulness of each type thus more of a 2.5 imo) Weapons 3.0 (weapon growth and mod balance) which then calls for enemy scaling '3.0' (to help reflect the new weapon direction and capabilities.)

4. Some adjustments may have gone too far or had unforeseen consequences in a live environment and are in dire need of legitimate feedback but are not getting it because the most negatively inclined players are being a distractions and generating far too much background noise. 

Now for opinions on the facts. 

1. I agree nukeframe should be done away with and the beauty of it is that it can be done swiftly and harshly and without too much thought and the game be better for it as we recover from the complete self destruction nukeframe has created. DE at the moment seemingly. This however seemingly has generated the most negative and most vitrol laced and most insincere vocal players from the player base. 

2. As for most encountered content by the average player the current scaling is believe it or not 'just fine.' Now there been circumstances where it gets out of hand (Sortie 3 Eximus Stronghold Endless type for example) but ultimately out of the normal reward limits and game play offerings sorties are the cap of the scaling and lvl 100 enemies are not invincible. Some of these enemies DO nullify content completely that is a given but that issue is more reliant on the weapons and mods fitted into them being inferior and sorted into tiers instead of being a flat playing field the conclave variants enjoy but the fact that there is a good percentage of content able to deal with the worst thrown combinations means that enemy scaling is only slightly broken for the content offered. 

3. I am left int he dark as most other people are but to hear DE acknowledge they have an issue of scaling, weapon viability, and enemies encountered has me hopeful they will attempt to address it.

4. As for this the fact we're spending more posts on the subject of he said she said instead of providing bug reports, specific changes feedback related to the items in the patch notes is all the evidence I need of the discontinuity image presented by of most 'fix scaling' posters here.  

Edited by IronWolfSaber

I think I am actually done with this game. I posted a comment with no swears but actual criticism on how the patch doesn't helps with anything (such as enemy leveling and end game content etc)and it got deleted. Are you serious? I'm done with you DE.

22 hours ago, venon23 said:

yea shes op ASF right now shield polirize vs armor  no more need for corrosive projection yea  i love this "nerfs"  bullecte atractor oneshot dudes lvl 200 yea love nerfs like this -------------
old build dont work she needs duration but nerfs like this is what other frames need like zephyr and oberon

Basically they changed the usefulness of Shield Polarize so we didnt have to press only one button with her to kill to Magnetize so we can have another button to press only to have to kill... yeah... :D

56 minutes ago, Marbelik said:

Basically they changed the usefulness of Shield Polarize so we didnt have to press only one button with her to kill to Magnetize so we can have another button to press only to have to kill... yeah... :D

I tested shield polarize on a level 100 antimoa (like in a sortie) with max power strength. it did maybe 1/10th of the shield's health... at max strength...

11 minutes ago, LucasTigy said:

I tested shield polarize on a level 100 antimoa (like in a sortie) with max power strength. it did maybe 1/10th of the shield's health... at max strength...

Yeah, very much useless right now. Try using magnetize and shoot at it, you will get more if there is a crowd near your magnetized target. Thats why im saying that right now polarize is useless while magnetize(the new bullet attractor) is the only good thing of mag now.

Basically i tried to say they switched usefulness to Magnetize, while they made Polarize a useless skill (at least in high level, which was the shine of the late mag). Sorry if i didnt make it clear.

On the Mag changes... 

After testing her pretty thoroughly, I've gotta say: a one-trick pony against some high level content still sees more use than one that's sub-par for even the star chart. She feels to be down in Hydroid territory now. 

That being said, I feel like the problem is more so that nobody in their right mind enjoys dealing with high level Corpus, than that a frame was nerfed to the ground. To showcase this I feel like they ought to have Rebecca and Meg try to run a Corpus sortie campaign for Prime Time on a day where missions 2 and 3 are excavation and interception, with non-rifle weapon restriction or eximus stronghold conditions. 

Edited by Jenemba

21 hours ago, MercuryDoll said:

There will come a time where you stop weighing someone's word in gold, regardless of their position. Until then, stay cheerful, my child.

What? What does that even mean? 

I read that in Quite a few places, I wasn't planning on staking my life on it though. I barely weigh what people say in dust.

On 28/05/2016 at 1:00 PM, Ceryk said:

That sound on Mag was driving me insane. I hate to say it, but it really sounded like a wet robot fart to me and it was very distracting... Even just making it quieter would help.

Why does it even NEED a noise?

On 28/05/2016 at 1:04 PM, Hittokiry said:

so you want to make a warframe that doesnt relly on the warframe's skill set? ...

We have more and more people asking to dumb down this game.

DE Listen.. we like hard stuff (no pun intended), most of us just dont know it.... yet.

That's not even close to what he's saying. Like, at all. In any way.

:I

Edited by AdunSaveMe

7 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Why does it even NEED a noise?

Honestly, I don't see why it needs one at all either. I'm pretty sure even the largest of electromagnets don't make much noise. But I don't think that's going to happen. I just don't want it to be something I really notice... like constantly making biomechanical robofart noises...

Edited by Ceryk

Just now, Ceryk said:

Honestly, I don't see why it needs one at all either. I'm pretty sure even the largest of electromagnets don't make much noise. But I don't think that's going to happen. I just don't want it to be something I really notice... like constantly making biomechanical robofart noises...

Also, we bullet jump all the time, and we'll know when vacuum happens because a) we're playing the frame that has the passive to begin with and b) everything will float towards us. A sound effect for it is not necessary.

On 5/27/2016 at 10:51 PM, DeejayPwny said:

There's nothing wrong with the nerf. It cements Trinity as a TEAM healer. You know, that sticks with her TEAM. 

doesn't it kinda screw people up for raids though? since you can no longer give a 99% damage reduction in nightmare and also now you need to make sure that you are near trin if you want your health boosted back up and what about the fact that (this one goes for other missions than raids like for example, spies cause some people might run with a trin in spies, you never know) some players separate to get a few objectives done at the same time? basically only the ones within range of trin will be safe... that makes it take way longer for some missions.

Edited by Slayahunter

18 hours ago, WingedCrusade said:

She's better than she was before, buddy.

17 hours ago, WingedCrusade said:

Did you use them in tandem with each other? I ran an intercept mission with level 40 enemies who kept swarming me and they performed just fine with how I used them.

8 hours ago, Marbelik said:

Scalability, the enemies have it, Mag used to. She no longer does. Her late game potential is gone.

From what people say, she supposedly got reworked like Saryn did, so that she no longer was a "Press # to nuke" frame. Except that's utter nonsense, their reworks may be similar but, only in that one "Press # to nuke is gone"  thing. Mag had scalability in her "nuke", Saryn never did. Mag was good at any level (against corpus and corrupted), Saryn was good early on but NOT good late game, her damage got obsolete quickly, she had no scalability.

8 hours ago, CrazyCortex said:

Then allow me to inform you that the devs are looking into enemy scaling, they're checking how things go with this update before working out how to tackle that. I said this update points to more positive changes. We got a response on it, it is being acknowledged. So instead of crying for unhealthy gameplay to return, play with the changes for a bit and jot down issues you're finding without bringing up endgame. It's pretty obvious no one enjoys endgame from all the screaming about it, so I'll recommend you stay away from it for some time to adjust to these changes.

"the devs are looking into enemy scaling" isn't "the enemy scaling 3.0 is coming with U19" nor does it mean the changes are going to come soon, AT ALL, in the mean time, we are left with garbage to play endgame, which is a critical part of grinding, you know, the thing THIS GAME IS BUILT ON. But, you know, no biggie right? We will all play as if sorties and raids didn't existed in the first place, the content released there? just a myth, since no one can get it, because everything is garbage (or will be, if we don't give DE all the signs that that strategy isn't working at all).

7 hours ago, CrazyCortex said:

As up there, we can't wait with useless content for eternity (exaggerated not as what it is, but as what it feels like). In the mean time what? do we just stop playing the hard gamemodes DE gave us? where the enemy farts and all the squad members suffocate to death from 3 rooms away? I love the game, and I know developing content is hard, but showing changes to the community doesn't mean communication, the later means THEY ACTUALLY LISTEN TO US because, you know, who the "testers" are, right? we. We say "this content is S#&$" they have to make it better. We say "this content is too much" they have to make it worse. Will we say "this contents is too much"? Not anytime soon, as for how the endgame works, we need perma invulnerability and instanuke in all the hard modes and all the farming cycles with broken drop tables that ask the player "Hey, if you want to get this thing, come 500 times, or stay 500 rounds" in T4D where, believe it or not, the amount of keys and time we have is limited.

4 hours ago, IronWolfSaber said:

1. Nukeframe(tm) has a dead on date set by DE. Expect all nukes to be destroyed eventually, if you can easily press button and get cookies expect it to be removed. DE expressed that nukeframe creates uninteresting game play and would want players to work for their rewards via efforts. This can be done independently from everything else because fixing scaling will have the problem of nukeframe remaining. 

2. Current Enemy scaling a known problem to DE. Previous scaling as also not a solution either.

3. Plans are enacted to deal with some of these issues or all of these issues the tools needed would include damage 3.0 (revision of how damage is done and usefulness of each type thus more of a 2.5 imo) Weapons 3.0 (weapon growth and mod balance) which then calls for enemy scaling '3.0' (to help reflect the new weapon direction and capabilities.)

4. Some adjustments may have gone too far or had unforeseen consequences in a live environment and are in dire need of legitimate feedback but are not getting it because the most negatively inclined players are being a distractions and generating far too much background noise. 

Now for opinions on the facts. 

1. I agree nukeframe should be done away with and the beauty of it is that it can be done swiftly and harshly and without too much thought and the game be better for it as we recover from the complete self destruction nukeframe has created. DE at the moment seemingly. This however seemingly has generated the most negative and most vitrol laced and most insincere vocal players from the player base. 

2. As for most encountered content by the average player the current scaling is believe it or not 'just fine.' Now there been circumstances where it gets out of hand (Sortie 3 Eximus Stronghold Endless type for example) but ultimately out of the normal reward limits and game play offerings sorties are the cap of the scaling and lvl 100 enemies are not invincible. Some of these enemies DO nullify content completely that is a given but that issue is more reliant on the weapons and mods fitted into them being inferior and sorted into tiers instead of being a flat playing field the conclave variants enjoy but the fact that there is a good percentage of content able to deal with the worst thrown combinations means that enemy scaling is only slightly broken for the content offered. 

3. I am left int he dark as most other people are but to hear DE acknowledge they have an issue of scaling, weapon viability, and enemies encountered has me hopeful they will attempt to address it.

4. As for this the fact we're spending more posts on the subject of he said she said instead of providing bug reports, specific changes feedback related to the items in the patch notes is all the evidence I need of the discontinuity image presented by of most 'fix scaling' posters here.  

Top 1) "Nukeframe" is the resource we NEED in endgame content. Is not "unrelated" to the enemy scaling, you can't fix it "on it's own", you can't make a rework work if what you have in mind for it is a game environment THAT IS YET TO COME, IN A LONG, LONG TIME (referring to the enemy scaling changes).
Top 2) "Known problem" doesn't mean "we are going to fix this", it means "we know we #*($%%@ up but it's too late to change now", and that's how it feels as they keep building on top of it like it's the safest foundation, ignoring it is rotting and will end up with the whole structure collapsing into an unplayable game.
Top 3) The plans don't mean anything if they are going to be in the workshop for 2 years, but the nerfs are already here crippling our chances to beat the content they created.
Top 4) "are not getting it because the most negatively inclined players are being a distractions" Yeah sure, blame it on the guys who can't keep the thing cool. Sure. I mean, if it seriously did, they are not fit to be developers. Negative players are everywhere, and if they can't work with it, then they can't work at all. Or do you expect to see something like "U19 delayed until everyone in the community stops complaining". Yeah sure, I can wait until 2035.
Bot 1) The most sincere players are here, trying to tell DE this has to stop. The policy they have on nerfing everything useful because it's regarded as OP in the early content or not fun (which is subjective btw I have a lot of fun spamming and voice chatting with people). They made a fatal mistake, they built on it, now we have to deal with it, but they keep making it painful, and impossible to do so, and in response, the players are united in the feeling that going further with whatever they have planned is a bad idea. The focus of DE should be to fix the important problems first, then the little ones, not the other way around. Mag didn't make the game impossible to play, but so do the bugs. Fixing bugs is fine, nerfing warframes was (and is) not. It makes the content impossible on the long run, and you can't tell me "just don't go that far". They made the game, they made infinite scaling, the made endless modes, of course players are going to try and go far, it's not only efficient in time but also more exciting... except when it's impossible.
Bot 2) "enemy scaling is only slightly broken" yeah sure, tell me that when the bombard hits the wall 10m far from us and we all go down like dolls. It's not "slightly broken" if the enemy can one-hit kill you just by staring at you, that's pretty much heavily broken, buy a player that doesn't go as far wouldn't know. "the average player" is what? MR12? Sure they can say they don't see a problem with enemy scaling, some people thing this kind of infinite enemy buff VS our limited evolution is fine, but you know what? some people know it's not, and that people is trying to make a change for the better.
Bot 3) I don't mind being "in the dark" about the development of things. Hell, they could tell me 1 day before that they are going to do something and as long as it is not bad, I wouldn't mind. Now, when they decide to nerf the tools we use to play, yeah, they tell us, and we say "don't do it!", and they don't listen. I didn't know Mag's polarize was going to have a fixated damage, that's the whole problem really. Because that was the whole point on using mag. Because mag is useless in the content we play. Because that's where the good things drop.
Bot 4) I personally gave my whole review of what I think is good, what is fine and what is trash, and I did so explaining why it is trash, and how to make it less trash. Will they read it? probably not. It doesn't mean I will give up. Regarding the scaling problem, it is (I would say) about 100 times more important to fix that, than releasing new content weekly. No nerfs, no buffs, no overall changes, just stick with bug fixes and work into enemy scaling until you sort that out then we can go back to new content. One year, no problem, I can live without anything new for one year. Just rework the enemy scaling, then rework the frames, and THEN, start releasing new content. How often I don't mind, but I would like to have an interesting weapon instead of the slightly stronger version of the soma. Really, the power creep is strong on this one.