Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.1

[DE]Rebecca

still no change to nyx passive, something different or remove it, no nyx player wants the disarm.

also, what is it with this game and internet. i have good wifi, i can play any game online with no problem and no lag. but if i want to play warframe with other people it crashes and seems to have to reboot because any device connected to it has to reconnect. and it is only this game. tf2, no problem. overwatch, no problem. really nothing else does this, only warframe.

Edited by vinx909

On 5/28/2016 at 0:45 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes

- Temporarily removed Mag's Vacuum Passive sound until we can refine.

Fixes

- Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry not having any effect when cast.
- Fixed having an unpurchased TennoGen attachment item in your inventory.
- Fixed crashing in the Arcane installment screen.
- Multishot Secondary Mods are now properly inherited with Mesa’s Peacemaker. For added clarity, only non-weapon specific Secondary Mods scale with Peacemaker. We are still reviewing this for results to see if it needs scaling back in terms of sheer damage output. Please note that Regulators base damage was reduced in 18.13.1 to compensate for Multishot inheriting damage potential.

Hotfix 18.13.1.1

- Possible fix for GeForce 1080 users being unable to play Warframe.

no mostly fine i hear but kind of suffers against Armour scaling like you will need to take cover at lvl 140 using peacemaker

Edited by Aquasurge

15 hours ago, Lithorrhage said:

Excal: They triple nerfed his exalted blade, just to try and get people to use his other powers. piercing decay, distance decay, and additional energy cost on spin attacks, that do a smaller version of radial blind that is essentially useless, which harms people who actually use exalted blade in close combat, since spin attacks are an excellent way to close distance and deal increased damage to enemies, which seems counter-intuitive to the way DE wants us to play Excal. So they Nerfed both his distance and his close range capabilities.

Excal still suffers from something that mag did before and after her reworks though: the other abilities still don't feel useful, especially since LoS still doesn't seem to work right a large portion of the time.

I definitely agree with the dash blind on Exalted blade, that useless pile of crap should've been removed instead of nerf, that thing always hurt my combos since i use my spin attack to hit enemies that are a bir far way from the group I'm killing, in order to chain combos.

Now, Radial Javelin is pretty good, it stuns all enemies neaby for a couple of seconds, while buffing your melee depending on how many enemies were hit(with mod), it also allows you to use Radial Blind safely, ensuring the LoS, and further lenghten the CC.

Really sucked the life out of the game for me, some of the passives were obviously not well thought out in practical terms. Mags does nothing for me except make me even more bitter about the greedy pull nerfs. Oberon who was always among my favs and a frame I hoped would get love got a passive that slows game play. Could have just given him a buff aura that regens Kubrow and Kavat health and shields within say 25m. Since I'm Clan Admin I still log in every day or so to handle Clan stuff if needed but this round has really soured my taste for playing the game. I don't know what your design philosophy is DE but I would really appreciate it if you would list it somewhere. As far as I can see the general rule seems to be strong powers equals to MMORPG-ish and therefore must be nerfed. Strong weapons means more FPS like and therefore all frames should have to use weapons to fight NPC's  over level 50. I know that is a simplistic example but when these patches seem to be streamlining the game back down to 4 frames clearing hallways with guns it kinda hard not to think that way. All I know is if my warframe is a damage dealer and a level 75 minion type NPC loses less than 1/3 of its shields/health to it, then the frame feels weak. If my primary weapon one shots the same NPC, its not likely I'll chose to use that frame again. After all ANY of my frames can use a shotgun, at least 1 of them might have a more useful power.

Edited by Frodric
words are hard

DE if you are reading this thank you, excal needs a rework on exalted blade, wether you take the mini blind off, or you completely replace it with other Attacks

as for mag it would be nice adding percentage rather then numbers, to her power it falls off greatly when facing end game enemies with the scaling issue you guys have

trinity I don't mind the nerf but make it so healing is worldwide not ranged, damage reduction buff ranged it I understand, but healing is too? You have the Tenno affinity aura on our HUD but not who is within range of healing

Volt overall ok, but his shield you either time it, or drain it not combine two together

as for the passive of some frames can you take it back to the drawing board and think about them practically not what sound good on paper

lastly the enemy scaling and void drops. Enemy scaling you either fix how fast their armour/shield and health scale or how many nullifiers, bombards, heavy gunners, eximus, ancient, bursa and etc. from spawning, I did a 40 min void t3 surv run where more then half of the enemies were bombards, heavy gunners, nullifiers, and ancient. As for the void drops can you at least make it like 15.5% - 25.5% drop rate on some of the rare void drops, not 5.4% drop rate. At this point you are moving to a more pay to win formula, where making one or more item hard to get so much that we end up either paying real money or giving up entirely.

Did great on some but fall short in many and missed a few key issue is this update, but overall still at great game so far but fix this update please