Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Didn't Mean To Offend

Jobocite

In my previous post it was closed for being offensive. I apologize to anyone I offended but if you read I was saying some masters posted mature responses to some posts, some did not. I wasn't "generalizing" the whole group. Some of you guys are awesome. My main issue was just the ones who talked down to lower membership players. I'm actually paying to become a master soon so yeah... I apologize to anyone who I've offended and I'm truly sorry.

OP is clearing his own good name before he goes gold... Be sure you're ready to handle the flak man. The path of a Master is a difficult one. People will hate you for agreeing with them.

There will be days where you're like: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Just remember that it's all a video game so be like: d(^-^)b

Edited by sushidubya

OP is clearing his own good name before he goes gold... Be sure you're ready to handle the flak man. The path of a Master is a difficult one. People will hate you for agreeing with them.

There will be days where you're like: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Just remember that it's all a video game so be like: d(^-^)b

I'm not going gold until next week :P Not a good name anyway, dude7790 is probably the weirdest one I've had. Either way I apologize, I was in a bad mood because I read some posts from some masters who weren't being very fair to the people who posted is all. People will post opinions whether a certain group agree or not. I didn't mean to make it seem I was generalizing all masters. I was just meaning the group who try to make themselves seem superior.  Either way I'm sorry if it looked like that. :P

I'm not going gold until next week :P Not a good name anyway, dude7790 is probably the weirdest one I've had. Either way I apologize, I was in a bad mood because I read some posts from some masters who weren't being very fair to the people who posted is all. People will post opinions whether a certain group agree or not. I didn't mean to make it seem I was generalizing all masters. I was just meaning the group who try to make themselves seem superior.  Either way I'm sorry if it looked like that. :P

No no man. I'm just messing around. Don't take me too seriously, not many here do and that's how I like it. Yeah there are allot of poopieheads everywhere. Be a good example when you do go master to show people that not all masters are like the ones you don't like. Yeah and I really don't like people who have a bad attitude, just because they have a certain forum badge, especially when it's the same one as mine. Sigh... People and their $250...

No no man. I'm just messing around. Don't take me too seriously, not many here do and that's how I like it. Yeah there are allot of poopieheads everywhere. Be a good example when you do go master to show people that not all masters are like the ones you don't like. Yeah and I really don't like people who have a bad attitude, just because they have a certain forum badge, especially when it's the same one as mine. Sigh... People and their $250...

yeah, like I said I didn't mean it like all masters are. :P I'm not gonna be like that when I go master either