The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff The Kraken, Or Nerf The Kunai

cary2010haha

I don't like the defense of the Kunai being a higher "Rank" requirement and thus having to be flat out better... if that was the case variety "or" difficulty of the entire game has to suffer insanely!

Everyone Defending Kunai should PLEASE stop trying to defend it, the whole "The enemy has to sit still" notion is hurting my brain since it doesn't even have slow travel time and fires insanely fast for a weapon that does good damage per hit and you CAN snipe with how small maps really are. 

I don't use Kunai because they are boring, easy weapons to use. I'd say the Vipers are harder to aim with then Kunai :P 

I'm not saying the Kunai need a damage nerf, maybe even a buff if they get that fire rate nerfed to the ground - tossing them out like my wrists are kunai guns

I'm all for stealth weaponry and I want some more stealth mechanics but these things should NOT be the machine guns they are now.

NO IF YOU NERF THE FIRE RATE KUNAI WILL NOT BECOME A NINJA WEAPON ANYMORE NINJA WEAPONS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE STEALTHY AND HAVE VERY HIGH DPS THIS IS WHY NINJA EVEN USE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THEY ARE NEWER SO THEY SHOULD BE BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER SIDEARM WE CURRENTLY HAVE THE NEXT WEAPON WILL BE DUAL KUNAI WHICH WE THROW WITH BOTH OUR HANDS AND FEET FOR EVEN HIGHER DPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!1!11!1!11!