Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash bladestorm nerf??

(XBOX)Drvnzer

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Stage DRGR said:

Does anyone know whats going to happen to bladestorm? I really need to know if another one of my main frames is going to be terrible or not

RIP VALK 

<------ I feel you, Im worried to hell what they will do, Im unsure when this is going to happen, but I want some answers asap, I can;t even play warframe because of this. (Reason: Cuz im build building, I can;t do any builds, due to the changes and possible upcoming)   

Seeing how DE's idea with a rework on Mag and Volt ended up as a straight up nerf, Ash is pretty much gonna be gutted. RIP

I wonder how long Mesa's buff is gonna last?

Last time Excal was reworked, it soon followed with several nerfs 

Edited by Dragazer

8 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

Seeing how DE's idea with a rework on Mag and Volt ended up as a straight up nerf, Ash is pretty much gonna be gutted. RIP

wonderful....looks like if Ash does get nerfed to the ground, no more warframe for me, if only we chuold do refunds..

And I think I can officially say, this might be the end for Warframe 

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

wonderful....looks like if Ash does get nerfed to the ground, no more warframe for me, if only we chuold do refunds..

Yea bru if ash gets hit to hard with this nerf... I might quit too:(

19 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

and there Mag and volt did not get a nerf ,more a change of usage.. especially mag...

but i guess thats just me...

Edited by DeFragMe

It's just a matter of time. But too be honest, if I see an Ash playing on my team, I usually just leave at the next opportunity. No sense in sticking around and being bored for another five waves. 

I really wish they'd buff those high level spy missions on XP gains, so I can solo my frames back to 30 ASAP without the mess of other players like you'd get on Senchura and Draco due to the mix of powers being used and different play styles. The less players see of each other the better it seems in this game. 

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

HAHAHAHA
Have you been here before, when DE Nerfed other broken abilities in the past?
People were saying that Warframe was going to die too. After a couple of weeks, most these players that say they are going to quit, adapt to the change or find another warframe/tactic as broken and go with it.
It's always the same.
Considering the amount of post you have in the forums, you probably have been here these days xD

2 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

.And I think I can officially say, this might be the end for Warframe

Reworks come and melodramtics soon follow. Oh please...I very much doubt when Ash gets nerf'd balanced, Warframe will suddenly cease to exist jus' bc your fav frame gets a rework. All we know atm that they was talk of his Bladestorm becoming more passive last year on DEsteve's Twitter and another vague tweet this year.

If the rework means that Ash is no longer the anti team tw@t that he is now, then I'm looking forward to it.

3 hours ago, DeFragMe said:

and there Mag and volt did not get a nerf ,more a change of usage.. especially mag...

but i guess thats just me...

I agree with you, Mag is now a beast!

I guess that being unable to mash a single button is way too hard for some players. Same happened when saryn was changed and many players left her even when she has one of the highest damage potentials in the game. But well, not everyone will think the same about changes, so I see where the complaints are coming from.

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

People keeps saying this since DE made those deals with Changyou, and well, the game stays alive and growing, so there's no need of start deeming the game yet

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Fixed

Funny how people are worried about Ash's BladeStorm rework while i am excited for it xD i main Ash and i do trust DE with this, Look at how powerful Saryn is now. Then again what do i know right? i'm just a random MMO Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

I would almost say that Bladestorm should be scrapped and reworked from the ground up.

The problem is that it just gives you a cutscene while it plays the game for you. Given the current mechanics of the ability though, I don't really see how you fix that without completely reworking the ability.

Also, Valkyr is still great at everything she used to be pre-nerf.

55 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Mag nerfed? She's now a beast!

I guess that being unable to mash a single button is way too hard for some players. Same happened wgen saryn was changed and many players left her even when she has one of the highest damage potentials in the game. But well, not everyone will think the same about changes, so I see where you're coming from.

Maybe the problem is the translationprogrem in this case, but i never said that mag was nerfed, i said she was not nerfed.

PS: you forogt a "e" in wgen

1 minute ago, DeFragMe said:

Maybe the problem is the translationprogrem in this case, but i never said that mag was nerfed, i said she was not nerfed.

PS: you forogt a "e" in wgen

Thanks for the correction, In fact I agree with your statement but dark theme doesn't allow quoteboxes to be easily read, so I put yhe wrong answer. Fixing to respond as intended.

34 minutes ago, Vazkra said:

I genuinely hope they trash Ash, as much as I enjoy playing a cutscene /sarcasm I'd rather his bladestorm didn't exist at all. Scrap it and come up with something else DE.

tumblr_nphb9i6uMs1qksk74o1_500.gif

well I personaly dont want another "exalted blade"

Edited by bad4youLT

1 hour ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

HAHAHAHA
Have you been here before, when DE Nerfed other broken abilities in the past?
People were saying that Warframe was going to die too. After a couple of weeks, most these players that say they are going to quit, adapt to the change or find another warframe/tactic as broken and go with it.
It's always the same.
Considering the amount of post you have in the forums, you probably have been here these days xD

^^^^^

So true, it hurts.

Also op, how is valkry dead? Just because you  dont get to be invincible all the time, it does not mean the purpose of valkry and her is dead. She still has the highest armour(i think) and her 2 can make you have very high melee dps

Edited by blazekan5

Just now, blazekan5 said:

^^^^^

So true, it hurts.

Also op, how is valkry dead? Just because you  dont get to be invincible all the time, it does not mean the purpose of valkry and her is dead. She still has the highest armour(i think) and her 2 can make you have very high melee dps

Valkyr has the highest base armour, but Cold Chroma can go higher with active abilities.

Still I tried Valkyr out in a T4 Survival solo, and you can still be invincible all the time unless you hit a nullifier bubble. It wasn't draining enough energy to outweigh the orbs that enemies were dropping.

I guess the nerf for Ash will be similar to Mesa, only affecting POV enemies 

15 minutes ago, blazekan5 said:

^^^^^

So true, it hurts.

Valkyr can't keep the combo count if switch between hysteria, the combo counter will revert to 3 sec and the nerf require valkyr to run away from enemies to release hysteria.