Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Skills?

Dexter96

Can someone explain to me Ash's skills?

The descriptions are not very clear.

Q:Shuriken, how much damage does it do and how far from a wall can an enemy be so he'll get impaled?

Q:Smoke screen, does it alert enemies and how long is the invisibility duration compared to loki's invisibility?

Q:Teleport, do you have to aim it to a target or can you aim at the ground? (Also what's the range of it?)

Q:Lastly Blade Storm, how does it work? If you kill them all do you get an alert? What's the range of it?

Extra: Is Ash in your opinion a good warframe compared to the others?

Edited by Dexter96

Shuriken: At lvl 2 it does 250 true damage (ignores armour) with a 500 headshot and at lvl three it does 500 damage. I'd say about 10 feet? Sometimes they just get cut in half or impaled to the ground. The star range itself goes on forever until you hit a wall or something and can penetrate enemies meaning you can hit more than one person with one star.

Smokescreen: Sadly it does alert enemies and the stealth is much shorter compared to loki's. A hidden passive about stealth that not many people know is that when in stealth (loki or ash) you always crit.

Teleport: You have to aim at a target and the range is a little farther than lokis switch teleport

No idea about Blade Storm still need that reactor

Ash is my favorite just because hes very versitile. I play more of a melee style so the teleport and smoke screen combo allows me to take out things fast. The star is hard to aim at first but after a while you get used to it and can snipe people easily. Its almost like a built in sniper except it travels over time meaning enemies can move and your star will miss them. It is almost dead accurate though.

Bladestorms deals DMG to every enemy in a room(flying enemies don't get hit), its a sure skill to any normal enemy and still has a few bugs like yourself getting stuck somewhere if used in a room with alot of obstruction.

To sum it up. Ash is not for everyone but still a great warframe to use. I'd pick Loki over him when it comes to utility tho.