Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Guys Think Of The Fusion Core Drop Rates?

Mak_Gohae

I give all my frames and weapons their own mod set and level all of them because i dont want to be constantly changing whole mod setups every time i switch a weapon or a frame. There are a couple of mods that i share (Flow, Thief's Wit) but most of the mods just stay with their frames/weapons. And because of that....... i ran out of Fusion Cores to upgrade stuff! Well, i have 43 left but 35 of those are Rank 10 Uncommon and Rares converted from the old system that i am keeping as reminders.

To level my mods now i have to sloooooooooooooooooooowly build them up by using the endless copies of mod cards that i have. You know, Hellfire, Decoys,Fireball, etc, etc.

So.... are you guys starved of fusion cores or do you think their drop rate is fine if you are a person that doesnt have each frame/weapon with their own mod set?

I share mods between weapons and frames. Few days ago I burned 100++ cores and all the duplicate mods I had. Was barely enough to level up my serration from 1/3. Still not maxed...

I'd appreciate if instead of the 20+ mind control mods I got cores.

What do I think - they suck so massively Electrolux want to buy rights to them and sell them as industial vacuum cleaners.

Hahahaha. That's amazing!!!

I think ability mods are showing up waaaay too often. Especially in the void too? The void was supposed to be a special treat. Now it's just fighting weird sounding, yet strangely familiar enemies, in a fancy luxury hotel with laser traps.

I would love more fusion cores. I think people used to complain about them because it would take too much credits to power up a mod, so they beefed credits and dropped less cores.

As a mid game player who's finally getting all his frames and in a comfortable place to start maxing serration, hornet-strike, etc. I find that cores are too rare now, and I have over 800k in credits built up over the past week that I wish I can use with fusion cores to level up mods.

I pretty much got one set for everything. The rest of the mods I use as fusion-materials for other mods. I think that fusion core have gotten alot more common lately and I like that. However I feel that if they buffed the droprates high-power mods like serration and hornet strike (Redirection and Vitality) would just get to common. There should be some challange in getting them to max lvl.

This being said I do think that some tweaks should be implemented as getting 20 Mind Control is just crap. Also there should be "loadout" options for each frame to make transitions easier.

I share mods between weapons and frames. Few days ago I burned 100++ cores and all the duplicate mods I had. Was barely enough to level up my serration from 1/3. Still not maxed...

I'd appreciate if instead of the 20+ mind control mods I got cores.

Seriously.

eshn.jpg

rxys.jpg

huam.jpg

I think they should to lower the drop rates of the first couple of abilities a bit and add some cores instead.

replace skill mod drops with fusion cores

This

Also, this makes buying mod packs absolute waste of Plat - You can't hope for decent mod, because more often than not you will get 3/5 abilities :/. Especially rares. Please, switch them with cores.

i like T3 missions (includes defense) to drop more uncommon core and better chance at rare 5s then u get spam by common 3 (still useful till u trying to lv something pass rank 5) and lower then dang ability drop rate by 3 or 6%

Drop rate should be increase.

Drop Rate for R10 Uncommon10 and Common10 should also be increase.

I've gotten over 100 Fusion cores. Majority are Common3. Like 90% are.

Rest are Uncommon5 and Rare5.

Not a single Uncommon10 or Rare10.

Yes I run Xini Defense. I pick up over 8 mods per game. Unless it's something I need in Wave 5.

I have 300 hours played, and serration only lvl 9 :( but I do have all elements maxed for all weapons though. 

I kinda debating if I should bother getting serration to level 10 based on how many fusion cores i will need.

We need more cores. I've only gotten ONE rare fusion core since they tweaked the drop tables. Not to mention that the vast majority of players who have maxed out vitaliy + redirection + hornet strike + serration were active players preU7, and had pages upon pages of rare cores. I wasn't, I had 2 lines of rares. Really, it's kinda silly that even with >100 hours of gameplay since U7, I have yet to be able to max out even 1 of those mods. In case anyone wonders, Vitality:320% Redirection:280% Serration:105% Hornet Strike:160%

Edited by modded

I'm pretty new to this so forgive me if I say something stupid.

However, the very first mission I played on the very first day I played, I got like 5 fusion cores. I can only assume that certain mods require WAAAAAAAAAAY more power to obtain higher levels in with the cores like the ones I've been getting.

Staying on topic though. The drop rates? They have been getting lower as I've been progressing through the systems. I am halfway through the Uranus (giggle) missions and I have noticed a substantial decline of core drops in missions.

Conclusion? I feel like, from my limited perspective at least, cores that maintain a level of power throughout the game and become more infrequent to find whilst being what sounds like close to the sole provider of power to higher class mods can only be surmised as completely ludicrous.

Not much to say besides +1 to core drop rate increase. It was OK before the nerf, you could only have too many if you were not trying to get mods beyond rank 5.

Maybe it's just cause I have a massive horde of fusion cores to begin with, but i don't think the drop rates have any problems right now. What IS peculiar is that i am getting nothing but Common 3s, Uncommon 5s, and (on EXTREMELY rare occasions) Rare 5s. There are just no other numbers. What's up with that?