Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Art/Color/Material Consistency

Sirabot

Excalibur Proto-Armor skin doesn't match up with current PBR treatment The Helmet appears Matte black where as the body does not. This is true across all helmets and hues of color.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Ash Prime also Suffers from a similar disease in that non of ash's alt helmets match his body colors. Standard Ash was not PBR treated when ash Prime was released. Thus all of his alt helmets color clash. For me this usually results in a charcoal matte black body and a pitchblack head.

F93BD71BF2BE8FA8FE2EBBC8A5FC3D49DA8FCA8F

When Rhino Prime was Originally released it followed the Rubedo Rhino skin. Some users complained that this new skin covered up their "prime". However, the solution DE hastily released never looked aesthetically pleasing. I propose that these changes be undone and Rubedo Rhino skin again give Rhino the physical proportion of a standard Rhino. Unless DE are willing to apply the Rubedo effects too Rhino Prime's added parts. 

A258B0A28403CEF1CF2F49E14F54AC38BBC16256

In closing I'd like to request LEX Prime receive the PBR treatment because I love using the gun, but it really cramps my style. Screenshot not necessary

They're going to add PBR to everything, but unlike other devs DE doesn't have a team specifically devoted to this -- the Art team takes as much as they can alongside the new stuff they release. In fact I'd dare say that until the last batch Mynki did them all, while Kary took on the job for the last batch. So it's 2 people.

It's all a matter of time and patience. 

2 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I posted a thread similar to this one a few weeks ago...and i kept getting the same kind of answers as NightmareT12 is giving.

The Anti-feedback. It sure is helpful and progressive. See the thing is. I posted this here for the Art team to see. I'm really not at all concerned with community members.

Edited by Sirabot

2 hours ago, Sirabot said:

The Anti-feedback. It sure is helpful and progressive. See the thing is. I posted this here for the Art team to see. I'm really not at all concerned with community members.

That's not going to change what I stated though? I mean, do you think the art team doesn't know about that themselves? XD

9 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

That's not going to change what I stated though? I mean, do you think the art team doesn't know about that themselves? XD

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Rubedo Rhino skin hasn't been thought about since it's Rhino Prime tweak. if I'm wrong, I welcome any Dev to call me out on it. lol

On 5/29/2016 at 8:57 PM, Sirabot said:

When Rhino Prime was Originally released it followed the Rubedo Rhino skin. Some users complained that this new skin covered up their "prime". However, the solution DE hastily released never looked aesthetically pleasing. I propose that these changes be undone and Rubedo Rhino skin again give Rhino the physical proportion of a standard Rhino. Unless DE are willing to apply the Rubedo effects too Rhino Prime's added parts. 

A258B0A28403CEF1CF2F49E14F54AC38BBC16256

i bump this
because Vauban Prime have his prime parts and all things (except his coat, duh) got phased which is cool