The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proxy Retribution: just not possible?

Gotta admit that the first time through was constantly getting KO'd as Volt prime. Switched to Valkyr and BAM, no issues. Only issue I had was completed it, got the blueprint for the Twin Viper Wraiths and now the blueprint is not in my inventory. I am sad now........

3 minutes ago, Jurasic said:

Gotta admit that the first time through was constantly getting KO'd as Volt prime. Switched to Valkyr and BAM, no issues. Only issue I had was completed it, got the blueprint for the Twin Viper Wraiths and now the blueprint is not in my inventory. I am sad now........

It's not a blueprint, you get the actual guns... Look in your armory.

I just finished this morning with a totally random group, started out with 4 people and ended with 3, I guess one guy just gave up. It went a lot easier because the Frost on our team knew how to manage the oxygen and building a fort. I had my Synoid Simulor for CC and Excal for Blind. Highest level member was MR 16 and I am 15, third member was I think 10.

Was hard but after a little while we understood each others ideas and worked pretty well. Did it on the first try but Bursa ambushed us on the way to extraction, all three of us were bleeding out. Luckily we were staggered so we each revived and jumped past the Bursa to the extraction. 

made close to 400K credits, lots of goodies and of course, the Wraith Twin Vipers.

Real challenge but not impossible if you have an experienced and good team

Doesn't take Forma (at least not in my loadout) or elite gear, just the right strategies. The enemies are weak but have crazy CC and damage, so we used Inaros, Valkyr, Rhino and... Ember I think? Basically, with three of us almost never going down, and an Atomos to wipe up Ospreys, it was easy to kill enough enemies to keep life support running. 

I was with a team of randoms gave it a try and we won... life support was low sometimes, a couple of the players were kind of inexperienced but it was never a question whether we'd win. Did it with new volt having no experience with his changes really... it went fine. 

I did it with inaros

There is a large room with 4 entrances, and 4 smaller rooms below the huge platform, its one of the place you will run into if youre fighting mars's boss. There is a large container hanged above this room. You can cheese the mission by camping there, only ospreys can reach you there...

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

I really didn't think it was anything special.  Just went with valkyr and one shotted anything and everything with a pug group. Since there were no nullifier bubbles present... wasn't a problem in the slightest.

3 minutes ago, wKmike said:

I really didn't think it was anything special.  Just went with valkyr and one shotted anything and everything with a pug group. Since there were no nullifier bubbles present... wasn't a problem in the slightest.

I did run across a MOA with a Nullifier bubble or something of the sort.  Almost messed me up.  

2 minutes ago, Akavakaku said:

Yeah Bursas can do that. 

Oh this was a MOA.  It was thinner than the Bursa that was also in the room.  Might have been a glitch or something as the field was being generated by it.  Only saw it that one time and not again.  

Edited by DatDarkOne
spelling

I completed this mission with some effort. It's doable, the drop rate of life support has always been a problem (RNG at its best). But if your kill count is high enough, you should be able to slow down the LS depletion rate or even keep it at 100%. So what you need to do is to use killer frames or weapons e.g. simulor, tonkor, alternatively you can recruit a Nekros for additional LS.

People who complaining about the difficulty of this event simply not using right tools for a job, that also can get complicated by the random team with a wrong tools. Though not everyone have them - in this case complaints are valid.

Edited by WyckXaos

9 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Just bring mirage with synoid simulor ;)

I have a feeling that somehow. DE will nerf this combo. Idk how. But i just know it. Seems like everything ppl use very often is getting looked at lately. Blinding Mirage, Trinity, Ash, Mag, Soon to be looked at Tonkor

my friend and I queued for pugs the first time. We ended up with a team of: Slow Nova (me), Mag (my friend) , Loki and Valkyr. We failed with around 1 minute left due to not having enough LS. Team members kept downing left and right and we werent in the same room 90% of the time tho. 

After that we searched for a premade team and ended up with: Slow Nova(me), Nekros (my friend), Frost and Trin. Everyone stayed in one room and we finished with about 4 canisters and 55% LS to spare.  Trin could easily have been replaced with anything else tho because it's really quite manageable with a decent frost and Slova to CC everything. The Hyenas are a non-issue with the slow applied to them. 

the only problem my group of Randy Rando's was as Mag i was the only one with any form of CC. (Mag, Nezha, Valkyr.)
and due to that, many, many instances where we got hit by something that applied Radiation and Killed us nigh instantaneously. probably was a good bit of Friendly Fire with that though. 2/3 of us had lots of AoE, so not that surprising really.

so since we were probably Killing ourselves a lot, Life Support was a little bit tight, only one Pod in reserve most of the Mission.
still went pretty fine considering, though.

the Radiation was really all that was dangerous in the Mission. the only real highlight of the Mission was either me or another getting Radiation right as i was flying past him, and he accidentally performed a Finisher on me.

Edit:

25 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Oh this was a MOA.

the miniature Nullifier Bubbles that Bursas can deploy stick to things, can get stuck to other Enemies as well as Players.

Edited by taiiat

PUG i got into did it on the first go. Got bogged down a couple of times when multiple hyena spammed a corridor, but outside that, wasn't much trouble. Wasn't much cheesing going on either.

I ran Banshee, there was a mag trying out its new feet, a saryn, and a Chroma(?).

10 hours ago, (PS4)Kuro_Ibuka said:

Curious who has actually managed the survival is up today because been in several groups that all failed hard, this seems to stem from the fact that robots don't drop the oxygen tanks very often if at all. Killing massive swaths of them and getting maybe 1 tank every 30-40 bots this seems to be impossible no matter what your kill count is. Its not dieing that's the issue or killing the enemies its the lack of oxygen tank drops what so ever, seems like whole mission is skewed to failure... so what is the deal? is it just bad luck or do the robots just not drop oxygen? even grabbing each tank at around 65% will end up failing you around 5 minutes or so left to go... just not enough tanks to succeed. 

Howdy PS4 Tenno, There are a couple of ways to get through the survival without to many losses. I'll assume you're in a clan and a few of your friends decided to Buy ALL THE THINGS! And with that. A decent Slova, Vauban(Prime or not, doesn't really matter) A frost and or Volt and finally a damage demon like Valkyr, Excal, Wukong, Ember etc.

The set up for the squad should be Crowd Control, Perimeter Defense, Damage Per Second, and General Support. 
 If someone can control the crowd long enough for your "Demon" to dish out plenty of hurt while the rest of you guys cover em, I.E. Watching for Bursas and Hyenas.
Your Perimeter Defense would find you guys a decent area  to put your backs to and flat out "Last Stand" at. Now It would be advised for everyone to be rocking a carrier for the mini-pods when they drop so you don't have to go all Leroy Jenkins to activate a big pod. The Support guy, would either assist in cc or dps just to kinda tip the odds better in your favor. The squad I had when I did it was Trinity, Excalibur(Me), Nova, and Rhino. We had a bit of a time when the Hyena decided to bum rush us but all in all it went fairly well.

Goodluck Tenno, now go get your guns.