Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help Us Spread The Word. Brazil Needs Your Help.

GeneralCow

Hello fellow gamers, my name is General Cow and I'm here because my country is in a grim situation and we need your help. Most of you probably havent heard much about Brazil other than its stereotypes and that is going to host some well known worldwide events known as Fifa World Cup and the Confederations Cup.

Right now, our government is probably laughting at our faces as we are forced to do work hard while paying enormous amounts of taxes for nothing but some kind of 5th grade quality life quality while they are investing enormous amounts of money in both events, neglecting the health, education and the basic human rights we should have.

I'm not the best guy to describe how bad is our situation but this video tells everything about what is going on here and we need people to spread the word about it. Please, do spread the word and we will be very grateful for anything you can do about it.

Here is the video I'm talking about. Have a nice day and again, spreading the word is very important and takes almost no time. Thank you for your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIBYEXLGdSg

Im Brazilian, and Im from Porto alegre, where it all started.

We will stand and fight for what is our right. The more the word is spread, the better!

France and Germany are already standing up for us also, all help is welcome, our Media is portraying us as vandals, while just a small part of the rioters are actually being violent, while we are repressed with excacerbated force.

Anything to help is welcome, not just brazil, but any other country should fight for there rights.

Im Brazilian, and Im from Porto alegre, where it all started.

We will stand and fight for what is our right. The more the word is spread, the better!

France and Germany are already standing up for us also, all help is welcome, our Media is portraying us as vandals, while just a small part of the rioters are actually being violent, while we are repressed with excacerbated force.

Anything to help is welcome, not just brazil, but any other country should fight for there rights.

Thats what I like to see. People like you are the reason why we are still fighting, we need more people like you, we shall fight for our rights and start our own revolution if we have to!

#changebrazil