Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Should I Polarize?

modded

Question

I have 5 at rank 30, got a forma for the login reward, wondering which one I should throw it at.

They are:

Volt

Loki

Rhino

Nyx

Banshee

I'm leaning towards Banshee, because 3 out of her 4 powers are useful in defense, and her polarities aren't that helpful. (a bar would have been nice for strech, hell all 4 of her powers are AoEs)

Thoughts?

14 answers to this question

If you like Banshee, then go with Banshee. Each forma are value of ~$1.25 anyway. You can either invest bunch of forma into her to polarize everything for uberframe, or invest them into your favorite primary for uber rifle/shotgun.

whatever you enjoy. the amount of flexibility you get from polarize is dependent on the frame (duh) and on your playstyle.

unlike weps warframes dont get a calculable increase in DPS or whatever (you can get focus tho, or a higher rank of it) but really its still just banshee being banshee. the added flexibility isnt as significant as you would think.

if i polarized frost but liked loki (not polarized) i would still play loki, as frost wouldnt be significantly more useful or "forsty" due to the extra mod power.

Let's go through them.

Rhino - Ever since the nerf, Rhino warframes became a pretty paperweight. Do not sink any more money into this now-horrible warframe. 

Volt - It's decent in all sense, but electric damage in this game is very underpowered right now. For example, your skills will do very little damage against infested. This warframe only shines against Corpus faction. It's viable in all situations, but there are better warframes out there.

Loki / Banshee / Nyx - Good utility and usefulness. If I had to choose, it would be one of these three. Nyx's chaos, in my opinion, is the most useful skill out of what these three warframes have...

.. So, in my opinion, I would go with Nyx.

Well, IMO all frames need an extra D slot or two. But if I had to choose from your list I'd repole the V slot on your Loki to a D. there are only two cards in the whole game that fit in the V slot and unless you're trying to stay invisible %100 of the time Loki doesn't really need either of them

Well, IMO all frames need an extra D slot or two. But if I had to choose from your list I'd repole the V slot on your Loki to a D. there are only two cards in the whole game that fit in the V slot and unless you're trying to stay invisible %100 of the time Loki doesn't really need either of them

I use continuity in it, I invis almost non-stop cuz he's so squishy. Besides, it's nice when bosses aren't shooting me. :D

Banshee is great for the lower level infested but against ancients, as you may have noticed, the sound quake does very little to them. At higher level waves you could be stuck with a crap load of ancients to deal with. With nyx chaos is great for all types of infested. They just turn around and kill eachother. Chaos I use a lot. You use it and while they scrap eachother you would then focus on the ancients. Nyx also gives the rest of your team the chance to not get attacked by them and also gives them a chance to just open fire on the confused enemy.

In my opinion out of the two, banshee and nyx, I would go for nyx. She is both offensive (swarms of enemies killing eachother and making them somewhat unaware of your attacks) and defensive (swarms of enemies killing eachother not thinking of attacking you, in most cases, or your other teammates.) don't get me wrong here. Banshee is great but sound quake can only go so far to being effective in the waves and lets enemies get through. While chaos can enslave a large group of infested, and even make those not effected by chaos attack the ones that are. So if I were you. Nyx.

But I'm working on saryn myself ATM. Nyx will be next.

Edited by IIPREDATORII

from you list i would pick loki, because trickster > everthing(no frost is kawler)

also if you get another D as an example you could get Vitality and steel viber or

redirection and vitality or redirection and steel fiber

also Bars are always usefull for flow and stretch

at the end you need to decide it by yourself