Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Suggestion - Reduced Spread

austinrelis

I suggest this mod because after I started using the gorgon, I realized just how bad the spread is. Missing targets from literally 10 meters away. The boltor has bad spread as well, along with the Supra.

A mod like this would benefit a couple of weapons.

Something like 10/20/30/40/50% spread reduction.

Starting points should be somewhere around 5-8.

Edited by austinrelis

so what youre saying is you want the most OP rifle to be even more OP?

i personally disagree. recoil and spread shouldnt have their own mod at those numbers. most it should ever be at is 10% reduction MAX.

recoil and spread are the only things balancing out the weapons at this point in time.

people are already sniping with their gorgons. first shot is accurate enough to get the job done. you want them to be able to completely overshadow every other weapon? might as well just throw all the work DE did on every sniper based weapon.

the gorgon isnt ment for sniping, but its still possible. if you want to snipe, go buy yourself a latron or a Vulkar. that was their intended purpose.

i see the call youre making, and i understand why youre asking for it, but i see it as a slap to the developers making weapons. its basicly telling them to stop making guns and just give you the entire cake right now.

the end result is if you got your way with these styles of mods, everyone would be running around with a gorgon. i prefer variety.

people are already sniping with their gorgons. first shot is accurate enough to get the job done. you want them to be able to completely overshadow every other weapon? might as well just throw all the work DE did on every sniper based weapon.

the gorgon isnt ment for sniping, but its still possible. if you want to snipe, go buy yourself a latron or a Vulkar. that was their intended purpose.

i see the call youre making, and i understand why youre asking for it, but i see it as a slap to the developers making weapons. its basicly telling them to stop making guns and just give you the entire cake right now.

the end result is if you got your way with these styles of mods, everyone would be running around with a gorgon. i prefer variety.

I don't want it to snipe, I want it to have not ridiculous spread. I'm missing shots aiming directly at the head at only 10m which is a little crazy. I'd rather use a shotgun at that range.