The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a thought: JV healing

So, just had a brainwave. For all of you salty about the trinity nerf when it comes to healing in JV, maybe some relief isn't too far out. Hear me out. 

Now, we know the devs have been playing around with AW movement, and making the game mode more interesting in general with new mission types.  We also know the next 'wing is supposed to be a 'healer' support unit. So maybe it's all just prep for incentive to get the new 'wing, and the AW revamp is closer than we think. 

Honestly, I think we're all salty because regardless of how far out, the relief is still out there when it should be immediately here. Meaning we can't really do nothing but wait in the meantime. I think they shouldn't have rushed, and just released the healer unit before they implemented this so we would at least have somewhat of an option.

6 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Problem is, its not out yet. And we have no idea when its coming out.

And im not sure but DE said its a support frame, not a healing frame? Which raises the question of whether it can heal other AW.

Not yet, but it's been brought up enough that hope may be had that it's sooner than soon (tm) 

And if it doesn't heal, it fails to fill an obvious gap... and healing is a type of support. Just trying to stay hopeful realy

Edited by (PS4)Galaxy_Cicada