Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boar Prime Ammo Pool

DFliyerz

Why does the Boar Prime, despite firing twice as fast and having much lower damage, have half the max ammo pool of the Sobek? Not only is shotgun ammo hard to come by, but the Boar only has enough reserve ammo for 6 small clips. Can the Boar get an ammo pool buff to match or exceed the Sobek?

22 minutes ago, shyguyk said:

They wont buff it for a while because people will complain about it the same way as if founders items got buffed

What, you mean because it's (currently) Vault'd?

That didn't stop DE from e.g. buffing Reaper Prime after its Re-Vaulting so I dunno what you're on about
(or may have missed your point, in which case, sorry, please elucidate).

2 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

What, you mean because it's (currently) Vault'd?

That didn't stop DE from e.g. buffing Reaper Prime after its Re-Vaulting so I dunno what you're on about
(or may have missed your point, in which case, sorry, please elucidate).

well, they did the whole scythe group at the same time. And they did the shotguns already too. So i would think it unlikely that it will get a buff unless they did the regular boar too. But nobody i see is asking for that because they use the boar prime already.

I wanna see it buffed. I just think people are too nitpicky

Edited by shyguyk

DE did not put out patch notes about the shotguns, did not replay to any feedback of her U17 changes, probably did not even read the thread at all and chances are very high they don't read that one as well. Given how bad the boar prime became with U17 and the status nerf, ammo pool is probably the least problem and they only buffed the sobek ammo pool as placebo, because nobody will use it over a Hek\Tigris, this is also the reason we got another placebo mod for it with the last event that changes a pointless shotgun into a drum roll, still pointless shotgun that now does scaling AOE damage(still pointless vs armor, corpus and healers).

Chances we see changes on shotguns are very low. Chances we see anything remotely worth the name "reasonable balance pass" where quick firing shotguns actually have better ammo pools and higher ammo pickups, DE fixes the her status concept for them(the main reason all non status shotguns where utterly garbage before the changes) and ends the stupid shotgun sniper and close to no spread nonsense on the only ones people actually use is pretty much zero in my honest opinion.

Edited by Djego27

18 hours ago, Djego27 said:

DE did not put out patch notes about the shotguns, did not replay to any feedback of her U17 changes, probably did not even read the thread at all and chances are very high they don't read that one as well. Given how bad the boar prime became with U17 and the status nerf, ammo pool is probably the least problem and they only buffed the sobek ammo pool as placebo, because nobody will use it over a Hek\Tigris, this is also the reason we got another placebo mod for it with the last event that changes a pointless shotgun into a drum roll, still pointless shotgun that now does scaling AOE damage(still pointless vs armor, corpus and healers).

Chances we see changes on shotguns are very low. Chances we see anything remotely worth the name "reasonable balance pass" where quick firing shotguns actually have better ammo pools and higher ammo pickups, DE fixes the her status concept for them(the main reason all non status shotguns where utterly garbage before the changes) and ends the stupid shotgun sniper and close to no spread nonsense on the only ones people actually use is pretty much zero in my honest opinion.

Lol, you start with this again....