Kestrel Not Dealing Elemental Damage And Melee Channel Not Working When Thrown

WFOE

Whenever I throw my Kestrel, I don't see any elemental damage. It works fine whenever I melee attack, but never when I throw it. 

Same thing applies when Melee Channel is equipped. The Kestrel will light up and turn blue, but will remain blue after I throw it several times. Only uses the saved up damage when I melee. 

I polarized my Kestrel three times and am hoping this is a bug. I'd hate to have to resort to my Glaive (unpolarized).

Please look into this!

Best Regards,

Melee channel doesn't work with throws. Same with the Glaive. As to elemental effects, it might be a lag host issue.

Is the mod not working with throws a known bug, or was it intentionally coded this way? 

As for the lag host issue, I'll try hosting a couple of runs to see if I deal elemental damage on my own host.

Is the mod not working with throws a known bug, or was it intentionally coded this way? 

As for the lag host issue, I'll try hosting a couple of runs to see if I deal elemental damage on my own host.

afaik, glaive was this buggy before. elemental mods and such. let's hope they fix it this week.