The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshair Rework

Vidsurfer555

As you tenno should  know warframe is like a living organism, it grows and evolves. Now the cross-hairs are the only things that has not changed since the beginning of the game. Now the cross-hairs should receive its own rework. I say this because we have a fair mount of weapons that have special mechanisms. One of them is the dread. I'm not saying that every single weapon should get a specific cross-hair. I believe that each weapon type should get a special cross-hairs that should help with the aim and there should be an option for those who are visually impaired to change the color.

Am I wrong here or is it too much to ask 

I agree. Some form of customization to crosshairs would be nice. Even if custom crosshairs were created for sniper rifles or "scoped weaponry" it would be refreshing. In my personal opinion the Vulkar Wraith would benefit greatly from this. I find the four dots surrounding the tiny dot in the center leads me to using the larger dots to make shots. Maybe even a crosshair upload system similar to our Clan and Alliance badge creator would be popular.

I had this idea also it would really great if I could at lest change the color to match my Warframe. I feel like this would be a huge improvement and so much they could do with this. Tangent sight or quabrant sight for launchers primes could have some kind of graphical interface that would blink when low on ammo or if you proc crit ext. 

I just would Like to choose from different crosshairs, their colours and Transparancies. Some are so small and barely visable you can lose them all together from all the movement/animations that occur while shooting

oh deffinately a saturated black red and yellow. Is a must. I lose the thing in bright lights all the time. And its frustrating on a small monitor, even at high resolutions. Due to bright backgrounds having unavoidable glare interferance. I'd love to show evidence by screenshot. But RNgeesus is still reeming my browser. But it is on facebook /69gremlins which is my wall and shared. You won't find it on steam screenshots. As it is home to the works of RNgeesus and discilples; Praise RNgeesus please fix this, it is annoying. To see things like a new skin for shield dargyns before this evident problem has been resolved.

Edited by fraud16
RNgeesus and Draco