Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Lotus shields for my headphones

Krjal

Got a new set of headphones for travelling recently and V-moda have a service where they can laser engrave (or 3D print) custom designs for the shields that go on the ear cups. I recreated the Lotus symbol in Illustrator and sent it in for a classy modern-day Tenno look ;)

ndGgNqT.jpg

It's mirrored on the other side.

Their first trip is going to be Manila to watch some pro Dota2 next week at the Manila Major but I'm breaking them in with some space ninjaing in the meantime.

Why aren't we funding this?

BY the way can you please do one for each faction? Would look pretty awesome considering what you can do with a Lotus symbol.

2 hours ago, Madho said:

Why aren't we funding this?

BY the way can you please do one for each faction? Would look pretty awesome considering what you can do with a Lotus symbol.

Hah, I'd love to but I'm not gonna pay for that many shields right now. Spent too much on the gear I've got already ;)

That being said, when I'm not so busy I could upload some designs if others want to use them.

6 hours ago, Krjal said:

Got a new set of headphones for travelling recently and V-moda have a service where they can laser engrave (or 3D print) custom designs for the shields that go on the ear cups. I recreated the Lotus symbol in Illustrator and sent it in for a classy modern-day Tenno look ;)

ndGgNqT.jpg

It's mirrored on the other side.

Their first trip is going to be Manila to watch some pro Dota2 next week at the Manila Major but I'm breaking them in with some space ninjaing in the meantime.

......now i want my laptop / pcs to have this D: