Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strict Nat

L0N3R

Question

How does one deal with it?

My internet source is a Huawei E560 (That mobile wi-fi thing)

The Network problem in the beginning also says that UPnP is malfunctioning, I already checked my settings in-game and on the router and it was both activated. Also forwarded my ports

9 answers to this question

i had this issue since a while,

what it finally took was for me to reinstall windows.

i was on the phone with comcast and even had them remote desktop me to make sure my home network was correctly setup,

(which i knew it was)

eventually i said screw it, 

and reinstalled windows, poof issue solved.

considering your teathered to a cellphone im not sure tho  man....

did you doublecheck your router settings for that? just one wrong checked box will mess it up. (i needed a guide from the internet for my router to fix that strict NAT problem).

sadly i cant offer you any more solutions, i hope you will fix it though :(

Why is it i didnt have to port forward and do the stupid nat S#&$ when weeks ago i got my first msg so i checked router bigpond gateway modem added the dam ports 3960 3962 to my modem and prob went away after a few days by its self and now a few weeks later another new update and the strict nat msg has come back what gives after certain updates from warfarme that god dam msg comes back i check my router settings still the same havent changed, corespsondoing ports in game they match i am in right region all good but the msg come back now seeing i didnt chnaged anything in game setting or in router before hand why does it mysteriously come back after a update, beside i thought all this port forwarding crap had gone with the dinosours as developers and progrmers fixed this chit years ago with most games because the avergae user dosent now how to port forward so my question is what did the deveolpers chnange in last update to make this msg come back again ???????????????????

u know the old saying if it aint broke don't fix it the developers should put that at the number 1 commandment I had the dam ports mapped because the msg came up nothing I did fix it and yet a few days later prob after a update mini fix the problem went away now afew weeks later new update and the dam strict nat msg is back its is not the gamer end user that is at fault its something the developers did or forgot to do all game these days don't need port mapping crap do be done by the end user because the don't know or are to scared to screw with there router settings its just lazy deveoplers that's all and blaming the end user its ther modem or there setting is BS and the fact some blame there isp is there biggest cop out ever