Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.2

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Welp, the rest is 10/10 but RIP Trinity 2016. Finally got blessing right just to change it again days later to the absolute worst version it's ever had. Seriously DE- it's not too late. You'll see REAL quick that this change isn't going to work out. When you do, I can only ask that you change it back to what it was yesterday. It was perfect. Situational, not overpowered or underpowered. Balanced between solo and team play. Adaptable to any situation. The only things it might have benefited from were a max/min cap of 85%/30% on top of the existing formula and the ability to scale the range with mods.

You mean, invincibility to 99% damage reduction to 75% DR?

I see what you mean by the worst version, it's not broken for once. 

13 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

The revert on Hysteria is perfect for valkyr, i'm on board with her changes.

For trinity I'd still like to see unlimited healing range, and 50m DR range. I like the Idea of being able to spilt up on interception, spy, etc and not have the trinity trying to race around to heal, while you must be near her to get any DR. But I like the 75% cap on DR in exchange for no self damage, that's a good compromise.

I really don't want to sound increasingly negative but that's not a revert on Valkyr, that's a hastily-applied band-aid to a point-blank shot from an anti-materiel rifle to the sternum.

9 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Welp, the rest is 10/10 but RIP Trinity 2016. Finally got blessing right just to change it again days later to the absolute worst version it's ever had. Seriously DE- it's not too late. You'll see REAL quick that this change isn't going to work out. When you do, I can only ask that you change it back to what it was yesterday. It was perfect. Situational, not overpowered or underpowered. Balanced between solo and team play. Adaptable to any situation. The only things it might have benefited from were a max/min cap of 85%/30% on top of the existing formula and the ability to scale the range with mods.

Yeah, team not being forced to self damage themselves to 1% hp and have quick thinking enabled to get 100 times more shield EHP surely is sad ! I am devastated this isn't working anymore ! (not)

Of course we have to level items over our ranks to start getting additional capacity. Congrats, DE. It could shorten lvling stuff by one Draco run as lvls 1-15 take little time to get. Instead we're at exactly same spot, with Draco even easier as we're less likely to lose if things go wrong...

the mastery thing is kida cool,

the res out of the fixs, is pretty mhe, realy no buff to shield , mag in general ? 

so now ev is the way to go with trin or use blessing  in -50lvl missions. 

and way the forma slap ? it feels more like a insult than a gift 

well i`m out till new contend come out, this is just a lost of time.

Edited by kajiss1

44 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

With the power of all your Draco runs, we have intercepted this message:

You have fought long and hard for our cause - learning to master many Warframes and Weapons in your Arsenal. Take this gift of Forma as a token of my appreciation for your willingness to bend

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

So, hello! First time posting on the forums. I've got lots to talk about. Mainly Volt though!

Volt's 1 is just fine! Glad it's mostly untouched save for a few cool visual tweaks. Really like the graphical changes.

His speed though?

I'm still not a big fan of the whole Hasten Coil thing... I was much happier giving my partners a speed boost right away instead of hoping they coincidentally walk over a thing i dropped. Doesn't feel too good. I really liked the FOV too, shame they took it away. Maybe a middle ground can be achieved where the FOV during speed is reduced but, y'know, still there? but not enough for others to experience motion sickness?

The new shield mechanics are interesting and have potential! However... why the insane energy drain when you pick one up? I understand you want to push volt players into a more defensive play style but he certainly does not feel like an alternative to gunplay right now because of it. If the shield could be picked up without hogging all your energy pool and instead relied on the shield duration, i think it would be much more gratifying to use.

I really like his new 4, not much else to say about it. Good crowd control. Feels solid.

Also, some stuff about Mag:

With the current enemy scaling, I can't help but feel that Mag's Polarize ability leaves a lot to be desired, and I think it's got something to do with the fixed damage instead of something that scales like a percentage. I've picked her up once since this update and haven't since. Everything else seems fine and dandy though.

Thanks for reading this, I'm going back under my mossy rock now.

Edited by Chicadino

Please fix Zephyr's Turbulence, it has been broken for months (jumping causes hit-scan deflection to be completely ignored in certain conditions). See this thread for a reliable reproduction (literally jumping of any kind) and please fix this months old bug... I hate to see my favorite frame suffer so much.

Also... volt's shield interaction doesn't work for controllers, you can't reload when holding it and when you do, you drop the shield which is a major inconvenience! Thread here.

Seems like much of the salt is directed at Trin.  But isn't this whole thang a thang just because folk like using her in a pretty specific situation -high-end long-duration missions- and while she's still pretty useful in this situation, prolly more so than any other support frame even after this nerf, she just isn't AS useful as she was?

To this simple Tenno, it sounds like kvetching because even though you got cookies, you didn't get as many cookies as before.  If that's the case, it's tough to take such complaints seriously...

1 minute ago, Deruser said:

Are you guys looking at Bombards and corrupted bombards too? It is ridiculous when the corrupted bombards fire 3 rounds in less then a second.

Gonna have to agree with this chap, reducing the damage of Bombards should be a hotfix to make things a bit less silly rather than having to wait for the enemy scaling rework to happen

37 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

And she gains it back. Making it endless

What does it even matter? Stop screaming for more nerfing, it does not matter in the slightest that trinity is able to restore everyones energy. People like you are a problem, always crying for a nerf. Warframe does not need any more of that.

3 minutes ago, Deruser said:

Are you guys looking at Bombards and corrupted bombards too? It is ridiculous when the corrupted bombards fire 3 rounds in less then a second.

Yeaaah. That does need to be looked into.

1 minute ago, PanUmbrian said:

Seems like much of the salt is directed at Trin.  But isn't this whole thang a thang just because folk like using her in a pretty specific situation -high-end long-duration missions- and while she's still pretty useful in this situation, prolly more so than any other support frame even after this nerf, she just isn't AS useful as she was?

To this simple Tenno, it sounds like kvetching because even though you got cookies, you didn't get as many cookies as before.  If that's the case, it's tough to take such complaints seriously...

I am no Trinity player (don't let the avatar fool you), but I think the actual salt is mostly about her effectiveness in a certain... Raid content drop drastically now.

2 minutes ago, UhOhHotdog said:

What does it even matter? Stop screaming for more nerfing, it does not matter in the slightest that trinity is able to restore everyones energy. People like you are a problem, always crying for a nerf. Warframe does not need any more of that.

Exactly. Some frames are completely dependent of an EV being able to restore the energy in massive amounts. They trade damage for minimal defensive utility. Warframe isn't a competitive game - it's supposed to be fun.

34 minutes ago, ELDoGo said:

TY. 

All the leveling and Mastering in ranks has come to have a major benefit.

Who's not going to want to rank up now.

Depends, I've failed my "jumping" rank up 19 days in a row.

DE needs to add something in so people can pay Plat to pass a rank up. Still once a day obviously but it would help some people pass through some of the joke challenges.

56 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

What about Energy Vampire. It just a endless free energy to Trin and her teammates. just continuous free energy

Stop right there. No one needs to know.

I don't see any change to mod capacity on any of my weapons that aren't rank 30 and I'm rank 21.

17 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

You mean, invincibility to 99% damage reduction to 75% DR?

I see what you mean by the worst version, it's not broken for once. 

Someone didn't read. I said they could have put a cap on Blessing with it's old formula (the newer average one not the old bad broken one)- if they were concerned about the 90-99% DR that MIND YOU was almost UNREACHABLE with the newer formula and ALSO that if they were concerned with the new formula making it too hard for Trinity to give their squad a decent DR they could have put a flat cap on the LOW end as well at something like 30-40% that wouldn't make link redundant in solo play. The issue is that now it does not adapt to any situation. No one needs to be damaged. There is no adaptability, no drawbacks. The fact that it's now a flat value at any time makes link COMPLETELY redundant in solo play. Everything about this change is bad. The formula they added a few days ago was perfect- it just needed tweaks in the form of low/high end caps and scaling range to make it perfect. Now they've ruined it and DE has shown time and time again they never go back to something they UNDO- so chances are it's gone forever. They'll see, you'll all see. This change is going to make trinity even more abusable than before and now unbalanced in solo play- which she was fine in before. I'm just gonna sit and watch as it all falls apart and ya'll see who was right.