Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.2

[DE]Rebecca

19 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

After the enemies health scaling change, frames prolly won't need scaling abilities anymore.

Consider that it is not 100% sure what will change, as they're still discussing it. According to devs scaling will remain for sure. We can get the change in the line of Oberon's passive. There's a good chance for it.

9 hours ago, kubbi said:

That forma will look just splendid next to my other 75 and 500 waiting to be build ^^

Joke aside thanks!

it's nice actually, but im not entirely happy, un levelling weapons due to Forma was poor game design, rather should have been fixed years ago, it was that bad, (( an open question does adding Forma really have to un-level your equipment? Forma is very expensive! 35,000 credits, takes hours to construct, and use Neural sensors plus Morphics, is all that enough to instant apply Forma? without unranking?

I've been copping bloody host migrations when I join public games too much recently, DE, for the sake of making public missions bearable open squads need to be accurately displayed and reduce the amount of host migrations. It's really annoying having to get kicked out cause of the fricken host migrations. Waste of time to wait to join one.

4 minutes ago, Sn1p3rZ3r09807 said:

NEW GLITCH MUST READ:

When you forma a warframe or weapon, although it states it is unranked in the arsenal it still has mod points that can be allocated

Its not a bug, read patch notes

3 minutes ago, Sn1p3rZ3r09807 said:

NEW GLITCH MUST READ:

When you forma a warframe or weapon, although it states it is unranked in the arsenal it still has mod points that can be allocated

Read the patch notes b4 posting,this thread its about it,it's hard for me to believe that you are really posting this here =|

4 hours ago, Hemmo67 said:

well basicly so is rage if u can avoid lethal hits...

Yah, but I wouldn't say rage is the sanething. Your giving up health to gain energy but rikinf going down. If you playing solo, it means your going to lose a revive. And the fact the mods is pretty rare it's bit of a pain to get hold. I did get my first one till for a few months. Plus it takes energy capacity which you could put another mod. Meaning it's balanced and gave to decided if you should put it or not. For example, you put Rage on November because she would get one S#&$ted if you'd did. But if would perfectly work with Inaros.

5 hours ago, KenDchonG said:

come on...dun nerf this...its her strongest value ~.~

Look. I am not hating on Trin. I just Energy Vampire to be a little bit OP. Let me give you an example. My build Trin, I would spend about 15~ energy on EV. Then I would get back 300 energy for me and my teammates. Which seems to screw over the energy mechanic. Not even rage does that.

4 hours ago, KamijoTouma said:

Man, to be frank, screw Limbo's rework-- can Trinity get one instead? I feel like few updates have come through without her getting some minor adjustment that doesn't really put her anywhere new.

I wouldn't really mind. But here the thing she is in a "decent" state. So I would doubt she would get rework any time soon. I would like Ash, Limbo and maybe even Oberon to get a rework first.

58 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

The forma part's asking for too much.

Trin change is fine imo.

After the enemies health scaling change, frames prolly won't need scaling abilities anymore.

Oberon passive, not sure what to say about that..

Loki's? Decoy somewhere high or unreachable, then wall-latch and snipe.

First of all, we didn't see new scaling come with 'Frame borking nerfs, so many of us are gonna have issues with that.  Second, we have no idea what new scaling is gonna even be like, so I DO take exception to things breaking NOW.  (Those points are very close to each other, but they take issues in opposite order.)

I'm getting more and more concerned by the fact that so much is being altered that we have no way to correctly judge where things are fine and where they aren't.  I Volt, and Volt recieved more sidegrading than I can metaphor at.  I've ran Mag, and she's suffering from a BAD case of player hate and marginalization to her skillset.

I'm not even sure where we're gonna be in 2 weeks time, but this update needs to just HAPPEN so the bork can be identified and fixed already.

Hek Sound Changes

As widely requested, Hek’s original sound has been restored and our Sound Team has made it work with the new weapon sound tech.

Finally!!! (Like really, it has only been the hottest "Sound" topic ever since it got changed...)

Now please make some mag Polarize changes and make it scale and remove that god forsaken blindslide on Excalibur. Nobody wants to lose energy for no reason when they want to do a slide attack

hope they tweak about t1 void too especially t1md defense all the thing and get a single crappy t1 key as reward full of time wasting...
year of quality= they failed it

reduce gringding= they lied about it and even make you grind 10time more for a not so great weapon

one thing they succes is year of salty(BARO)

20 hours ago, Lyntrox said:

I believe U19 is scheduled to go live before the end of this month, so hold on, DE is usually pretty good with Deadlines :3

2 devs ago they said the end of may :))))

32 minutes ago, Sn1p3rZ3r09807 said:

NEW GLITCH MUST READ:

RLY? Pls read the Patchnotes

24 minutes ago, DeCrys said:

add energy bar, let every one see how much energy 

warframe_energie.jpg

RLY? i hope it's a joke

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hotfix 18.13.2

Trinity Changes & Fixes

• Blessing: Damage Resistance is no longer calculated based on an Average, but instead a flat value simply capped at 75% (which can be achieved via use of Strength mods). The squad UI now shows who is in range with the Tenno Affinity marker.
  • Fixed Trinity’s Blessing dealing a possible infinite damage multiplier.

Well.. this is.. interesting. This wasn't what I wanted Bless to become, but it's a start. I'll have to do some further testing in Raids and Sorties to see if the ability holds up against the level 100+ enemies, but here are my thoughts so far. The range is still too small for me to reliably heal and give the 75%DR to my squad mates. I would rather have the infinite range on Bless with a 100% heal, but definitely cap the DR and with a range cap (a previous post mentioned this), as I understand the 99%DR + infinite range at that time was definitely "trivializing content." I'll explain further why the infinite range needs to stay on Bless Trinity. Warframe is a very fast-paced game and my other squad mates are not always going to co-operate with me to stay in range of my heal when I'm playing Trinity. And big tilesets like Survival, Excavation, and some Interception missions, all the players in my squad are forced to group together on me to get the benefit of my Bless. It feels as though my other squad mates are forced to play around me, their DR Bless Trin just so they don't get one-shot by a level 100+ mob with a hit-scan weapon and aimbot accuracy. I don't want to take away another players' playstyle and have their freedom to move out and about taken away. This range restriction is causing me to struggle between me wanting to keep them alive so I don't have to constantly revive them and me wanting their freedom of play. (And no, telling me to play solo as Trin is not a solution to this problem because it is just not fitting of a "support themed" frame)

This also brings up the issue of having the 50m Bless range in Raids, especially JV Raid. As it currently stands there is no support Archwing in the game to heal the players feeding golem on the 3rd part of JV. So, the party playing outside golem is in for a lot suffering from all the homing projectiles and mobs that can 1-2 shot them all while their trying to feed golem delicious meatballs. Now the party playing inside golem faces utter chaos from being swarmed by endless amounts of infested enemies, armor degradation, knock-downs, and massive health degeneration all while their trying to figure out how to tickle one of Jordas Golem's nerves. And playing as Bless Trin now, my Bless cannot heal the players outside in Archwing Gear.

And this raises the issue of enemy scaling. I know DE, you're looking into it. But the fact is, there is no frame in the game that can out heal the damage dealt to them from endgame mobs. The reason why Bless Trin was used prior to Hotfix 18.13 was because the endgame level 100+ mobs again, can 360noscopeheadshot us Tenno with one-shot hit-scan weapons. It's frustrating and punishing to constantly to go down to enemies that can't be dodged, tanked, or healed. And if I'm playing as the designated healer Bless Trinity and my teammates go down, it's my fault. But nerfing my reliable heal and DR doesn't make it my fault. And is there a better alternative to play as a support frame?.. (What? Oberon? He's just kinda.. meh and I'll explain more down below. And Equinox? Still cannot out heal the damage dealt to them)

And the thing that hurt me the most between the times of Hotfix 18.13 and 18.13.2 was when I was squading up for JV Raid and the host asked for Oberon as the designated healer. OBERON?! The most underpowered frame, the frame that needs the most buffing, and the most reworking, was at that point better and more reliable healer than Trinity. I felt so.. insulted.. as a Trin Main to be outclassed by Obruh in healing, as his 3rd ability Renewal has infinite range had just became a more reliable heal than Bless(A 4th ability/Ultimate). I'm in no way saying nerf Obe Won, definitely buff, but I can't say which direction to lean Oberon towards since he incorporates damage, cc and healing all into one frame (A-Jack-of-All-Trades), but he isn't especially good at doing all those things, he's just.. borderline ok. As for Trinity, I just want Bless to be great again.

#MakeBlessGreatAgain

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DE Starting Mod Capacity Changes:

Is nice but i just claimed my new akstiletto prime but it is not subtracting MR points at all when leveling up. Or will i get those points when i reach level 22 for the new weapon ?

Ok comment retracted. It is subtracted at the end of the mission, My bad.

Edited by EmVaper

Well DE should admit that they failed at changing Trinity and bring back how it was before. Because seriously, op or not it was the most fun and interesting way to play her. 75% isn't too bad but:

1. Endgame content that a lot of people mentioned
  2. It's just boring. You can spam 2\4 all day now without even looking at team health

I really thought the new system was get your weapon at rank 0 when you take out of the foundry, and then when you forma it restarted at your MR. I mean it's an improvement over what it was before this Hotfix, but this doesn't make Draco less used or kill the grind since we still have to re-rank things back from 0 to 30.

As for Trinity, jeebus will y'all finally make the number of links you get at once (currently it's a maximum of 3) be affected by power strength? Right now it's pretty useless since the cap of the Damage Reduction is 75% on Link, making it useful only to defend against knockbacks/procs but nothing more.

And why is the only scalable damaging skill is on a support frame? I thought y'all wanted to make skills scale into late game, but most damaging frames just tickle the ghawd damn nipple of a heavy gunner in 100+ lvls. But judging on how y'all made polarize no longer % based (which it should have stayed as) I don't see how y'all plan to do this.

12 hours ago, Blinded.by.RAGE said:

can you guys change the fact that lamia helmet and skin are separaded to buy aldo its 1 set in steam workshop items

They're not made by the same group of people, there would be legal issues if one of the designers who didn't work on the other got profit for both

2 minutes ago, HeroPwn said:

I really thought the new system was get your weapon at rank 0 when you take out of the foundry, and then when you forma it restarted at your MR. I mean it's an improvement over what it was before this Hotfix, but this doesn't make Draco less used or kill the grind since we still have to re-rank things back from 0 to 30.

True, but now people will be less likely to bring a rank 0 warframe and 3 rank 0 weapons with no mods into draco and expect you to carry them through.

4 minutes ago, HeroPwn said:

And why is the only scalable damaging skill is on a support frame? I thought y'all wanted to make skills scale into late game, but most damaging frames just tickle the ghawd damn nipple of a heavy gunner in 100+ lvls. But judging on how y'all made polarize no longer % based (which it should have stayed as) I don't see how y'all plan to do this.

They're working on this, but theyve mentioned a possible re-work of scaling down the line. Fixing all the frames before this would be a waste.