Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.2

[DE]Rebecca

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed more collisions on Orokin doors that cause players to get caught in between the gap and eaten by the door

Yes! Finally can Loki Prime now that my greatest enemy has been removed

2 minutes ago, mchaggis79 said:

Does the mod capacity change if you're below mr20?  If it does then i'm not seeing a difference on any weapons or frames.

Ofc mate look very simple if you are mr10 and you have just crafted a weapon and there is no Catalyst on it will give u space of 10 ,and if you have installed Catalyst on it it will give you space of 20 ,same does apply for forma ,if you are mr 20 ,you will start with 20 space = with catalyst 40 etc. did  you get the logic now mate !

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Starting Mod Capacity Changes:

The starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma'd) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.

This is absolutely the best change that has happened in a loooong time! Thanks so much, DE!

16 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Umm

How the hell are you gonna complete LoR raids after that? 

Coordination. Actually rotate who gets to hold. When  they're energy drops, give it to someone else with high energy. Raids are suppose to be about teamwork

This mastery formula not fun. I am agree with that need some change and usage for the mastery rank but why not just give more xp per kill and everyone can rank up faster. This is illusion ruining. Instead of this the mastery rank could be given some free frame-weapons slots per 5 mr and give bonus potato or reactor depend on mr.

Edited by Sziklamester

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

With the power of all your Draco runs, we have intercepted this message:

You have fought long and hard for our cause - learning to master many Warframes and Weapons in your Arsenal. Take this gift of Forma as a token of my appreciation for your willingness to bend the will of your equipment to suit your needs on the battlefield.

Ooh sick burn.

Why is the Limbo & Ash Rework not here yet?!

Also, can someone please explain to me what this does?:

The starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma'd) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.

For example, a Mastery 20 player would experience the following:

Claim a new Warframe from the Foundry with no Reactor installed.

Observe the 'Unranked' item and see the starting Mod capacity is 20.

Install a Reactor, observe the Mod capacity has doubled to 40.

The formula is:

Starting Mod Capacity = Mastery Rank (x2 if Orokin Reactor/Catalyst installed).

The cap on capacity remains unchanged.

Please note this is a slight deviation of our discussions on how Mastery Rank will reflect gear level, but by affecting capacity it fundamentally enables you to use Mods the moment you get your hands on new gear or Forma an item. Have fun!

I do not see any difference, do my gear, ment to be the same level as my MR?, so all my warframes will be Rank 11?#

14 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

The starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma'd) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.

The formula is:

Please note this is a slight deviation of our discussions on how Mastery Rank will reflect gear level, but by affecting capacity it fundamentally enables you to use Mods the moment you get your hands on new gear or Forma an item. Have fun!

I do not see any difference, do my gear, ment to be the same level as my MR?, so all my warframes will be Rank 11?#

No, fresh stuff or after forma stuff will be rank 0 and you have them still ranked 0 to 30, but you have starting mod capacity same as MR. Difference is you can put some mandatory mod and actually kill something

1 hour ago, Ibro156 said:

Coordination. Actually rotate who gets to hold. When  they're energy drops, give it to someone else with high energy. Raids are suppose to be about teamwork

I really want to see you try to do that with the current system

Dear DE, Regarding to the Trinity changes...

Instead of hard capping the damage reduction from 'Blessing' to 75%, why not consider having the damage reduction % decrease overtime. For instance, for the first few seconds, 'Blessing' will grant a 99.99% DR and then it'll drop down until it reaches 75% (still depends on power strength and power duration) in the last few seconds.

Well of Life could also be more useful alongside with this 'Blessing' nerf. Why not consider having 'Well of Life' react to 'Blessing'? Having 'Well of Life' to provide HP regeneration when 'Blessing' is active? While the damage reduction from 'Blessing' decrease overtime, 'Well of Life' can provide HP regeneration(depending on power strength and power duration) throughout the entire duration (both 'Well of Life' and 'Blessing' have to be active in order for the HP regeneration to take place).

As for the Tenno Affinity: Please revert 'Blessing' into a global range ability and only use it for the HP regeneration from 'Well of Life' + 'Blessing' as stated above.

(´・ω・`)つ Thank you to whoever that's reading this.

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

The formula is:

Taking some time to consider how it was worded I'd say starting is the key word. If you are MR11 as you say. All your gear should start with 11 capacity. If you add a catalyst/reactor that jumps to 22 starting capacity. I haven't been able to get on WF yet to see whether this is additive to our usual 60, so I'm curious if all it really means is we can apply mods sooner. So basically this could be one of two scenarios:

Scenario 1:

(i) Your weapon is rank 0. Your MR is 10. These is no catalyst on the weapon so you have 10 mod capacity on it.
(ii) You level the weapon to rank 30. Your MR is still 10. There is no catalyst on the weapon so your overall capacity is 40.

(iii) You attach a catalyst to your rank 30 weapon. Your MR is still 10. Your total capacity is 60 as this is the permanent cap.

Scenario 2:

(i) Your weapon is rank 0. Your MR is 10. These is no catalyst on the weapon so you have 10 mod capacity on it to start off with.
(ii) You level the weapon to rank 30. Your MR is still 10. There is no catalyst on the weapon so your overall capacity is 40.

(iii) You attach a catalyst to your rank 30 weapon. Your MR is still 10. Your total capacity is 70 as this is determined by additive capacity from your MR.

EDIT: After some thought it is most likely scenario 1, which is sad as it does not confront the distant problem of Primed Mods and augments congesting builds but it's nice for vets I suppose in some regard.

Edited by SanguineSavant
Consideration.

Saryn replaced trinity long time ago in my book.  Trin just has way too good of scaling into later content for mass killing, combine with loki so you do not get shot and you never need to worry about mobs lvl again.  Now that she (Trin) was nerfed (in my book brought back into balance) I play her alot more now.  Before, it was kinda boring and redundant and seemed too OP when single frame could pug players in 1-2 hour survival runs without much need for the rest of the team.  If all frames were brought into relative balance which is what i suspect DE is up to, it will make it considerably easier to balance game content.  As it is now, just a few frames control the top 10% of content simply do to immortality or crazy damage/control.  Perhaps by years end we can see all frames be viable in that top 10% of content but that is really wishful thinking.

San very interesting, Let us know what the verdict is.  At work right now on break so really can not jump in to test.

Edited by Soulvengeance