Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.2

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, 4ever4gotin said:

*sigh* So, you opted out on any risk/reward aspect to blessing and decided to just make it a dull flat 75% DR. This is old Trinity, I MEAN years ago old. Now just 25% worse but is litterally screaming JUST KEEP ME ON. Link is still fairly the same, although it used to be god mode before. EV is better now than long ago, but that has many crying out for a nerf hammer. AND Well of Life, seriously WoL has had almost nothing done to it, it's a joke DE. Trinity has for a long time running only been a three power warframe because of WoL.

Disappointed, really DE, it's something I don't often say. Anything but a true rework would quell my sorrows. To hek with Limbo, if Trinity is left as is for a while.... I don't know what to think

Crying about losing 99% DR, Just lol.

I'm sure there's more frames than Trin not having 4 useful abilities like, 90% of the Frames pretty much.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hek Sound Changes

As widely requested, Hek’s original sound has been restored and our Sound Team has made it work with the new weapon sound tech.

I didn't believe you would ever change it back but you did it, awesome! Triple thanks.

But I guess many will want the new sound back now so I suggest using the original sound on the Hek and the new sound on the Vaykor Hek.

Edited by Poeps

10 minutes ago, Judqment8 said:

Please DE, would you take another look at the Glaive weapons? They are currently quite annoying to use.

they are also not doing damages to impaled ennemies from ne zha ulti

Just now, Ibro156 said:

And she gains it back. Making it endless

Only if there's constantly enemies available. Trinity is a SUPPORT frame. Meaning she SUPPORTS and SUSTAINS her teammates. Trinity has no real combat ability outside of her weapons, so it's not really an exploit. If Trin could self sustain herself and use that to constantly use damaging abilities, SURE. But she doesn't. It's not an exploit.

Welp, apparently, I've gotten into a lot of "buggy" situations, but here's another for you: People in my squad keep hearing my mic "echoing". For example, if I try and say "foundary" it'll go f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-oundary. I know it isn't a mic problem, because I tested it on different devices and in different ways, etc. I hope this is fixed soon, I need my squads as awesome as they can be LOL

Edited by SP3CT3R7

Just now, SP3CT3R7 said:

Welp, apparently, I've gotten into a lot of "buggy" situations, but here's another for you: People in my squad keep hearing my mic "echoing". For example, if I try and say "foundary" it'll go f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-oundary. I know it isn't a mic problem, because I tested it on different devices and in different ways, etc. I hope this is fixed soon, I need my squads as awesome as they can be lol.

I've not had this issue, but I HAVE had my mic open on it's own despite never touching the hotkey. It's lead to some embarrassing situations, if you use your imagination.