Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.2

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hotfix 18.13.2

• Lanka projectiles will now only increase the combo counter once per enemy hit when shot into Mag’s Magnetize. This also fixes firing the Lanka in Mag’s Magnetize bubble resulting in a massive unintended Sniper combo increase.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but... but... but... I like the way Lanka is when combined with Mag's Magnetize skill ;_;

Please return it too me, make it's intended innate punch-through like it was supposed to... +2.1 with the addition mod Metal Auger.

It feels sweet you know to be able to play with Mag Prime and her utility also Lanka the old sniper rifle that some people dislike because of the removal Snipetron back in the early update...

16 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

What about Energy Vampire. It just a endless free energy to Trin and her teammates. just continuous free energy

It really is what Trinity is all about, she is the support frame which lets us use all of our abilities, you think anybody would be happy if they can't use any of their powers? Nerfing EV would not make the game "balanced" but just make more people frustrated. 

The Mastery rank actually making a difference in terms of gear and weapons is utterly fantastic since it matter for something other than loadout slots, but I feel Trinity is now dead as a warframe when it comes to the higher leveled, more diffcult missions as now the only frames you can play for those missions consist of the following: Limbo, Loki, Wu Kong, Inaros, and Valkyr. Trin was a neccessary Team Piece for those higher missions where enemies get to be levels 150, 200, 300, or higher. This means players no longer have an option for damage resistance against enemies that can one-shot and down tank frames coupled with the inability to kill most enemies at those levels since armor and damage scaling for enemies is still a bit broken. Just my thoughts, though

Thanks Rebecca (and the rest of the team, of course). I want to ask you, if possible, since it's something I've not seen touched upon yet -- Is there any tweak coming for Volt? I've not been really active these past days, but I'm seeing that some people are not quite happy with the Ability scaling and welp, I was wondering what's your position regarding this at the Dev team.

EDIT: BTW... Still no fix it seems for some Warframe Codex entries missing some assets, as well as Mag Prime's missing gold (though I'm not sure how much free time the Art team has in their hands neither, seeing all the past devstream stuff)

Edited by NightmareT12

Just now, Tristan161 said:

It really is what Trinity is all about, she is the support frame which lets us use all of our abilities, you think anybody would be happy if they can't use any of their powers? Nerfing EV would not make the game "balanced" but just make more people frustrated. 

My point exactly. You can only nerf the main supportive class in a game so much before the game becomes BAD rather than pleasantly difficult. The skill does exactly what it's meant to, and the only way it would be a problem is if Trin were capable of killing things quickly. Ever tried to be an EV AND wipe out a map? It doesn't happen. EV comes at the cost of the Trinity's energy (and carpal tunnel syndrome). Nerfing or eliminating EV would only result in people producing a surplus of energy pads, screaming, and yelling at DE to put it back.

Making the Blessing dmg reduction a flat value takes all the skill away from the ability since you don't gain any benefits from casting it at the perfect moment anymore. DE pls, the only change that Blessing needs to be perfectly balanced is to revert it back to it's pre-18.13 state and then remove self damage from all weapons (it was exploited in order to gain full protection from Blessing cheaply), it would be perfectly balanced then.

These changes are great, Now hoping DE will fix those TERRIBLE passives within the next month or so ! <3

For those wondering(probably listed before) Vaykor Hek also has the good ol sound.

1 minute ago, Sannidor said:

That Lanka gimmick was the only thing slightly sweetening Mags devastating nerf.

She needs a scaling damage buff to Shield Polarize ASAP.

why are you complaining when mag can remove 100% enemy armor now?

4 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

That Lanka gimmick was the only thing slightly sweetening Mags devastating nerf.

She needs a scaling damage buff to Shield Polarize ASAP.

MT5L49r.png

Mag is extremely powerful o.O i have no clue what you are talking about :P Her Magnetise soaks in dmg like a shameless hooker soaks up..... >.> anyway the point is that it deals redic dmg with things like Atomos.

Edited by Kaoru_Sugimura