Spoiler

GXEEdbu.png

HELMETS:

Spoiler

Ivara Pagana Helmet (AKA Test Helmet #1):

Kqdr6on.png

Edited by MissMarifire

Just now, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Maybe you could partner up with some Workshop hotshot to have those made... I mean, if Grineer themed skins made it into the game, surely Corpus ones would too.

Perhaps, perhaps. However, I don't personally know of any that would make them for me as skins, and I don't think any would do it for free. I could always attempt it myself, but I don't have much knowledge on working with textures aside from the basics; this being said, I hope to change this in the future.

18 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

I find that the sonicor colors fit well for any corpus color theme, mainly because of the subtle hint of copper-orange that pops up a lot in corpus items.

Yeah; I suppose I'll use it as well as some variants as time goes on.

Edited by MissMarifire

1 hour ago, MissMarifire said:

Yeah; I suppose I'll use it as well as some variants as time goes on.

___

Took an hour and a half to attempt making a little bit of the Nyx one in TennoGen. I have a little bit of an idea of what I'm doing, but considering my attempts at doing things I don't understand, it's very, very likely that I'm not doing this correctly whatsoever. Even if I am doing this wrong, it was neat trying to learn my way around this program.

T4BIuE5.png

it's actually pretty good for modeling, since I can't really even work with an intuos anyways. I'm sure someone would teach you the basics though.

6 hours ago, MissMarifire said:

Perhaps, perhaps. However, I don't personally know of any that would make them for me as skins, and I don't think any would do it for free. I could always attempt it myself, but I don't have much knowledge on working with textures aside from the basics; this being said, I hope to change this in the future.

There are many people in our Warframe community and there's still plenty in the steam community where not everyone is a greedy corpus worshipper, pretty sure there'll be a nice guy out there who will see your concept through and work with u on the textures and all that 3D stuff.

7 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Your Corpus Mag look a bit more like Valkyr.

I don't really see the similarity between the two aside from their Corpus-y look. I might draw another Corpus Mag sometime today, though.

1 hour ago, Lykaios_Xenidis said:

That Sancti nyx looks like a friggin' Kamen rider 

No idea what a Kamen rider is, but I'll just roll with it.

2 hours ago, MechaTails said:

Sweeeeet!

Would be funny if Perrin tried recruiting more players with the fashion frame angle

I like that Nyx kept her "bikini patch" xD

Fashionframe is the true endgame, after all.

After reading up on making stuff for Tennogen for a while, it seems I need to approach making it in a different way. I'll post what progress I make later. 

14 hours ago, MissMarifire said:

Fashionframe is the true endgame, after all.

After reading up on making stuff for Tennogen for a while, it seems I need to approach making it in a different way. I'll post what progress I make later. 

I wish you luck! These ideas are worth exploring for sure.

14 hours ago, MechaTails said:

Neat, if you make a Corpus Banshee my purse will be all over that with the quickness

Banshee is a very difficult one to do with the constraints Tennogen has, because of how rounded her meshes are.

As a loophole, I made hers more akin to Zanuka and other Corpus Proxies.

4dzlUTF.png

54 minutes ago, arch111 said:

I wish you luck! These ideas are worth exploring for sure.

Thank you! I do not envy Tennogen artists; it's something that takes an awfully long time to do.

---

Tried a different approach: editing the mesh provided by DE. Still not all too sure if this is the correct way to do it, for the sources I found were rather vague. Took about five hours using an odd little program called Metasequoia to edit the mesh because I have used it before several years ago, so I have a little bit of experience with it. Given this is the right way, I'll need to do it again because the sculpting tools for Metasequoia aren't the smoothest, but it was a good exercise to get back into the swing of 3D things. If not, well, it was still a fun thing to do nonetheless.

This being said, Metasequoia does have a symmetry option... but it only aligns two vertices at a time, instead of while you're sculpting. Needless to say, I'll be using Blender the second time around.

Feel free to give advice, because I would definitely love some right about now.

i0O0BSm.png

I tried out Blender's sculpting tools. It still feels weird, and not as straightforward as Metasequoia, but it's also much smoother. I'm having a little bit of trouble sculpting details, so I'm gonna keep looking at tutorials and tips for sculpting in it. As of now I've taken about three hours in it.

fCqCsm9.png

Again, tips for how to improve would be lovely.

4 hours ago, fulcrvm said:

These look promising. The Nyx Secura skin kinda reminds me of Dead Space RIG armor, looks great though.

are you gonna flesh out these skins? (2-D wise)

Yes, there will be more detailed references for these designs in the future. I want to get out my rough ideas first before I do anything further, sans the Corpus Nyx TennoGen skin that is being worked on. I hope to make designs for Vauban, Valkyr, Volt, Atlas, Nezha, Limbo, and Trinity eventually.

I have created two more WIP rough designs, of Mesa and Ash respectively. 

IAJBo1v.png

fdglcYo.png