Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Notice The Hydroid Nerf?

Darthmufin

It's been about a month since i noticed it, but i havn't made a post about it because nobody will even care. Basically, about a month ago, DE made it so there is a slight delay between using hydroids powers. So for a player who actually used hydroid seriously and not ironically, since he is actually better than a few other frames, i noticed my performance with hydroid take a dip as i couldn't use his 4 then hide into a puddle immediately after casting his 4. Now, there is a delay of about 1 second before you can use another of his powers, which to the people who don't care about hydroid they wouldn't even notice it or care, but to people like me who actually do care it's a huge issue. 

The way i play hydroid requires me to be able to quickly use another one of his powers right after the other, and DE ruined that flow. 

21 minutes ago, Darthmufin said:

It's been about a month since i noticed it, but i havn't made a post about it because nobody will even care. Basically, about a month ago, DE made it so there is a slight delay between using hydroids powers. So for a player who actually used hydroid seriously and not ironically, since he is actually better than a few other frames, i noticed my performance with hydroid take a dip as i couldn't use his 4 then hide into a puddle immediately after casting his 4. Now, there is a delay of about 1 second before you can use another of his powers, which to the people who don't care about hydroid they wouldn't even notice it or care, but to people like me who actually do care it's a huge issue. 

The way i play hydroid requires me to be able to quickly use another one of his powers right after the other, and DE ruined that flow. 

also after using 4, you cant melee for wayyyyyy too long

Edited by hukurokuju5

That's just disgusting. I'm done.

Why would hydroid need to be nerfed again? Who was even complaining? Of anything, you shouldn't be allowed to have yellow energy colors, but that's about it for the nerfs I can imagine would be needed.

Reading this post:

1d7.png

Disgust.

I'm not even a hydroid fan, I'm not sure why I'm even here but that was blatantly uncalled for If it is a nerf. I have no proof this isn't clickbait. And I do not care in the slightest, it's not a stretch of the imagination DE would do this. It hopefully is a bug. You always have to cross your fingers and hope it's a bug.

Oh and I guess nova is fine as is, but hydroid was so over powered...

Again, I'm just done.

hopwgXN.png

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Eeeeewwww

Stealth nerf spotted! inb4 thread lock.

I don't understand nerfing Hydriod. He was already super niche, then got loot nerf'd, and now a stealth nerf? Really? For what purpose, I mean, why is there such an importance on nerfing frames when u19 is looming around the corner?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2016 at 9:22 AM, Gurpgork said:

I seriously doubt that this was an intentional change. It's most likely a bug, and should be treated like a bug, not like DE is deliberately being malicious and changing things underhandedly. 

Limbo has been bugged for longer than this, and at the same time the Sargus Ruk sigil lost it's flame affect. It's really not that hard to come to the conclusion that DE did "A" on purpose if it seems so silly and pointless. With limbo as i mentioned, he has been hurt by the fire patches left by napalms even while in the rift, for about 3 months now. This includes allies who are banished as well, or allies inside of cataclysm.