Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Report ban evasion?

nighter3d

Question

Ok. so ive encountered someone who openly admitted to have engaged in buying plat from a 3rd party, who turned out to have commited credit-card fraud and has resulted in a ban due to negative plat balance. Also admitted to buying credits and such in other games and so on.

They have created a new account to evade their ban.

Is this something i should report? i don't have the chat-logs unfortunatly as i left in disgust, but yeah i dont think this kind of stuff is ok.

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, nighter3d said:

They have created a new account to evade their ban.

Nope, they made a new account to play the game. Theres no way to access a banned account. And its highly unlikely that reporting this person again for just making a new account would lead to anything as he had his punishment. Unless you find out he continued on this new account.

18 minutes ago, haloamted said:

Nope, they made a new account to play the game. Theres no way to access a banned account. And its highly unlikely that reporting this person again for just making a new account would lead to anything as he had his punishment. Unless you find out he continued on this new account.

Negative plat based bans can reportedly be resolved by paying for the bad plat that you had used up. they are avoiding this since they dont feel like paying DE for the 1000plat owed.

can that be considered ban evasion?

Edited by nighter3d

He bought credits?how?

Exchanged PL to credits through the market?

And why should someone buy Pl from a 3rd party when there is 75% discount, thats alot cheaper...

Edited by Noey140

Unless you have screenshot evidence, nothing can be done.

But if you do - send a support ticket. This sort of thing should be reviewed regardless of it potentially being a lie.