Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Blessing now have no sense

IfritKajiTora

Before patch 18.13.2 Blessing was not OP was preety good, the only problem was solo playing with her, with Quick thinking she was still able to make 99% damage reduction with blessing.

Now after patch 18.13.2

It now have more nonsens with her blessing. Descitpion still says that the greater the healing the greater reduction is. But just ignore description I don't want to talk about desctiption.

Now you can just put some power strength and go around and just use blessing all the time giving you alies 75% damage reduction, no matter how much health you miss, so Description is bad.

And giving 75% damage reduction is nonsens, because its the same as having 4x health and shield. And now all missions will look like that.

Enemies are dealing big damage, we need Trinity.

Defense Void, we need Trintiy.

No matter where you go on higher levels, wee need Trinity to give us 75% damage reduction and infinite energy.

Where is freedom of chosing? Without Trinity its a lot harder, no infinite energy and no 75% damage reduction. This have no sense. Blessing reduction should still depending on the health loss, to not make 75% reduction all the time.

And now Trinity can have all the time 75%+75%= 93.75% damage reduction Blessing+Link.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

If not having infinite energy and a 75% DR buff makes totally no sense for you then you should probably play some (much) easier game.

If players were meant to have infinite energy then why would the energy system exist at all to begin with?

Also, Blessing is not useless, it still restores allies' missing health, you know...

8 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Why would you ever need a trin for def?

Where is freedom of chosing? Without Trinity its a lot harder, no infinite energy and no 75% damage reduction. This have no sense. Blessing reduction should still depending on the health loss, to not make 75% reduction all the time.

I can play everything easily without a trin. Trin doesn't even have scaling and the 75% dmg reduction is not much in high level sorties. I think you guys are all pretty much overestimating trinity.

And now Trinity can have all the time 75%+75%= 93.75% damage reduction Blessing+Link.

So? Chroma can have 97%~, Mesa 95% and wukong 100%

Edited by IceColdHawk

1 minute ago, Raniu said:

If not having infinite energy and a 75% DR buff makes totally no sense for you then you should probably play some (much) easier game.

eeee??? WTF?

I'm talking about that Trinity gives infinite energy and to all team mates 75% damage reduction all the time?

I think you read it wong.

2 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

I think you read it wong.

What did I read wrong? Look at what you've said, lol:

12 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Enemies are dealing big damage, we need Trinity.

No matter where you go on higher levels, wee need Trinity to give us 75% damage reduction and infinite energy.

Where is freedom of chosing? Without Trinity its a lot harder

That's what you've said. And I'm not sharing your opinion. Trinity is still OP, yeah, but she's not a necessary pick for any mission in the game.

3 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Why would you ever need a trin for def?

For team mates to have infinite energy and spam their abilities? to make defense a lot easier. And now 75% damage reduction all the time.

4 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

So? Chroma can have 97%~, Mesa 95% and wukong 100%

With Chroma you need to make Realy high power strength build with cost of Efficiency and you need to control Vex Armor, If you use Vex armor while your shield is low or 0 you are screwed.

Mesa have 95% bullet damage reduction she can still be easy killed with granade, melee and there are some more like bleeding status, fire etc. But its still OP and need nerf a little bit.

Wukong is OP too, he need nerf too.

Valkyr I don't even want to wrote about her Hysteria -_- and immortality.

6 minutes ago, Raniu said:

What did I read wrong?

Then read what you wrote:

13 minutes ago, Raniu said:

If NOT having infinite energy and a 75% DR buff makes totally no sense for you then you should probably play some (much) EASIER game.

I wrote that for me it have no sense if Trinity GIVES infinite energy for team mates and 75% damage reduction all the time. While you wrote that if NOT having those for me is no sense, so it is oposite to what I wrote. So...... I have no idea what you wanted to realy say.

Edited by IfritKajiTora