Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.3

[DE]Megan

aside from the hate on the bug fix on magnetize, are you guys considering her other abilities and suggestions from the community? they have a plethora of ideas and very good points (some more hostile than others) but nonetheless, still good points. i'm just asking because i actually like to play mag more but at the moment she's less "reworked" and more "disorganized" than anything.

4 hours ago, Arniox said:

get windows 10 mate

Its not just Windows 7, DE broke PhysX for certain GPUs. I'm on Win10 and particles aren't working.

Trying to submit a ticket but the support site won't let me ._.

6 hours ago, Griffoo said:

So...until the Mag nerf...mag was useless against graneer and infested but was good for corpus...now it's useless for everything...it was my favorite WF and WF was my favorite game...until now...btw i'm MR21 and have every WF, every weapon...so...bye WF

You're MR21 and can't figure out how to deal millions with magnetize or 120k+ with crush? Did you just afk macro shield polarize to get that high? 

2 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

I'm guessing you sat in a corner spamming Spore on Molt with a Synoid Simulor. That is the only way I've seen a Saryn perform that way. The fact that to be efficient with her REQUIRES you use all your abilities at once is idiotic and too stressful for most players. Not to mention to survive you are almost required to rely on Shadow Step, MAX Vitality AND Regenerative Molt. Even then she is taken down in a shot or two depending on enemy level unless you hide in a secluded spot and cheese. they ruined her when they made her a debuffer. She used to be a Melee Tank with poison based procs but had to rework her because common fodder didn't know how to use her. I will never forgive DE. They betrayed Saryn and her players.

Look at his darn loadout. Look at it carefully. He's using a Lesion and the only meta gun I see there is Sonicor.

That means he COULD have had gone 'round using Toxic Lash and spread spores round the map by melee'ing, therefore he's moving around constantly.

With that weapon's passive, it's obvious he might make use of that.

Passives are passives, some of the original passives literally do nothing, worse than the new passives. Relax. Anything that we get, that we did not have to begin with, 100% of the time, is good.

31 minutes ago, anubis1985 said:

Disabled PhysX Effects on systems with CPUs that support AVX without operating-system support (ie: before Windows 7 SP1).

why . it depends on me when off

Mine behaves even more strangely, some hotfixes turn it off, some bring it back. Or I bring them back through brute force, namely, manual fixing.

Since Vauban Prime access arrived it's seemed as though the power carrier ospreys in Heiracon have been increasingly inconsistent with their spawn rates. I've had numerous instances where a single extractor took ~8 minutes to complete simply because of a complete lack of any power cells anywhere on the map and ospreys taking multiple minutes between spawns. Other times, a flock of ~5 would arrive all at once on the first extractor of the mission. With the amount of time I spend in that mission it would hardly be unexpected to encounter a few outstanding cases here and there, but the recent trend of it has been far too frequent to feel like mere coincidence. 

On the topic of their inconsistency... they're also very inconsistent about playing by the rules with CCs. Sometimes they'll comply and be CCed to some degree by various warframe abilities, but most times they'll waltz on through like honey badgers (fly right through Bastille -not getting caught or repelled-, get caught in Bastille and keep firing, ignore the existence of Vortex, get frozen by Avalanche and keep moving but not firing, all kinds of weird things mostly leaning to ignoring most of the CC).

I know that ospreys as an enemy type in general cheat most CCs, but when I see one whose type normally ignores a CC be affected properly by it, I can't help but wonder what the deal is supposed to be. 

Sorry it's not griping about passives or crying about how Warframe is ruined, but could this stuff about ospreys get some attention? 

EDIT: Actually, it appears Vauban, himself, is kind of inconsistent with the Infested as well. I've seen occasional infested units run straight through his Bastille when it isn't full, and when it's full but augmented with Repelling Bastille. There have also been points where Bastille would appear nowhere near where it was casted, like somewhere random way across the tile. Seems like you guys ought to have patched up such discrepancies with the frame before Priming him.

Edited by Jenemba
Further observations in Heiracon

13 hours ago, Alexer123000 said:

Im so lost, My Chat is straight broken, Just the little loading circle in the top left of the chat box ;-; @[DE]Megan Can you or someone please help me or guide me, Ive checked settings and it didnt help ;-;

UPDATE: Nevermind, I was typing this and its back 0.0 Sorry to bother you guys

This occurred because connection or server problems.

13 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

tfw when DE fixes something and the community cries.  

tfw a warframe was inetesting as a support role in the begining and a decent pick, and after 87 billion nerfs people will straight up tell you "no, you can't come with Mag" 

DE has every single right to do as they please to Mag, it's their vision, it's their game.

The community cries, because it lost one of it's favourite frames. It now is 200% objectively better to pick so many other frames for most missions. That's why the comunnity cries. Nerfs are never good. It's better to buff every other frame than to nerf one.

Hello!

I cannot play the game after the update. The launcher loads up just fine but when I press play the Evolution Engine starts but nothing beyond that. Just a white screen (I play in windowed mode) that's not responding. I've tried turning settings on and off (32-bit and 64-bit), verified and optimized the download cache and still no change. Anyone else having difficulties?

Thanks and take care!

Valkyr´s Histery is still completely  broken , she´s not able to survive in high level missions because she only dies,pls find an other way to modify her

Edited by GSgtJoe
unfinished

5 minutes ago, GSgtJoe said:

Valkyr´s Histery is still completely  broken , she´s not able to survive in high level missions because she only dies,pls find an other way to modify her

Its not broken, rather learn how to play with

still not new or removed passive for nyx? why don't you listen to the players, not one good word has been said about it.
with there being as much competition as there is this is not a good move. hell, i have stoped playing warframe for the witcher 1.

17 minutes ago, vinx909 said:

still not new or removed passive for nyx? why don't you listen to the players, not one good word has been said about it.
with there being as much competition as there is this is not a good move. hell, i have stoped playing warframe for the witcher 1.

I hope that DE soon changes some of the passives that our feedback has determined as hurtful or simply a bad passive. I'm very adamant on changing or simply removing the Nyx passive as I have said in multiple threads, so I understand where you are coming from; however, I think we need to understand as players that DE is busy fixing and changing many other things at the moment. I do hope they change it soon though, as I have said in multiple posts that the passive for Nyx hurts her in several situations. The thing I'm slightly upset about is that they have yet to give us any word if they will be changing some of the passives based on our feedback. I wish to have that question answered, "Will there be changes to the passives based on player feedback coming in a upcoming hotfix/update?" It's a yes or no question, so I do hope that DE replies and lets us know that there WILL be changes coming. I do believe DE listens and I hope that they have changes coming soon. 

I sent a couple F6 (think that's what takes a picture and sends to you guys) and this was on the day after the Mag and Volt re-work , and the problem is when i use Chroma's Effigy it was just his head floating with invisible body . Also while using Effigy Chroma still has the Dragon pelt on instead of it taken off , not sure if anyone is having this issue and while i was in games with people and asked them they said they couldn't tell so either all of them was blind or not seen Chroma before . Or just ignoring me ask quite a good few people do but oh well that's a different matter , so would like to see this fixed please and just want to say keep up the good work you guys are putting in . Peice :)

31 minutes ago, TheMortemShadow said:

I hope that DE soon changes some of the passives that our feedback has determined as hurtful or simply a bad passive. I'm very adamant on changing or simply removing the Nyx passive as I have said in multiple threads, so I understand where you are coming from; however, I think we need to understand as players that DE is busy fixing and changing many other things at the moment. I do hope they change it soon though, as I have said in multiple posts that the passive for Nyx hurts her in several situations. The thing I'm slightly upset about is that they have yet to give us any word if they will be changing some of the passives based on our feedback. I wish to have that question answered, "Will there be changes to the passives based on player feedback coming in a upcoming hotfix/update?" It's a yes or no question, so I do hope that DE replies and lets us know that there WILL be changes coming. I do believe DE listens and I hope that they have changes coming soon. 

i understand that implementing a new passive will take time and that they are very busy. but the first step, removing the S#&$ passive shouldn't take any time really. and really saying anything about the feedback should have been done a long time ago.