The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept : Xenis

Sziklamester

5xv2vl.jpg

I thought I will refresh my idea with a new art  and I hope you will like it.

This is Xenis the huntress. Xenis inspired by the Alien from Aliens and Valkyre as a example for berserker frame. Xenis is developed to keep on low level the infestation but during her developement something messed up and her nature gone wild and ferocious. She is a great infiltrator and her abilities suit more to the hunt one by one than killing dozens of entities once. She is also good as tank or support her mates with killing prior targets before any harms could happen. Her mobility and field using are great.

------------------------------------------------------------

Her Abilties :

Passive : She can sense the enemies with their weakness which gives bonus damage to her and her allies + 10%

1. Tail blow/bite : This is a multi function ability because she can use her tail for close range attack and bite as close combat / finisher. Her tail deals 150 dmg , 200, 300 on max level if she close for stealth attack then it works as finisher with 2.5x multipier. Her bite deals 50, 75, 100 dmg on max level and have 4x multipier as finisher "hit the head". Energy cost is 30

2. Bloodlust : This is a duration based ability and boost her attack speed until this ability active. 15, 21, 27 sec on max level and gives +15%. Energy cost is 50

3. Acid Split : Split acid onto her foes faces which deal damage and stun the enemies up to 5, 8, 11 sec on max level and deals 35 dmd / sec. Energy cost is 25

4. Wall Climbing :  With this ability she can climb on walls as an useful parkour ability and can be used hide from enemies or launch stealth attacks. Toggle ability and drains 3 energy per sec. Energy cost is 15

Alternative Abilities :

Claw Attack : She can use her own claws to finish off the enemies. Her claws deal 100 , 175 , 250 on max level and this ability cost 15 energy.

Tail Spin : She can use her tail to knock down her foes for finisher and deal moderate damage. On first level deals 120 dmg / knock down enemies 3 secs , 180 / 4,5 sec , 240 / 5,5 sec and the ability cost 50 energy.

Lay Eggs : She can infect enemies and lay an egg inside the enemy where the eggs turn into larvae and those larvaes turn into small xenomorphs which helps Xenis in the combat. The maturing time is 60 sec and can be reduce with efficiency mods. Energy cost is 75.

Xenos stats : 300 hp , 100 shield, 50 armor, 1.2 speed. Warframe mods affect the Xenos stats. (intensify 'damage', vitality 'hp', redirection 'shields', steel fiber 'armor')

Her Stats :

Health: 150 (500 at max)

Shield: 75  (250 at max)

Energy: 100 (150 at max)

Armor: 300     

Speed: 1.15

Extra Stats :

Resist Fire : 25

Resist Cold : 30

Resist Toxin : 30

Resist Shock : 20

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is the actual idea and concept art but I am going to refine a bit when I had enough time. Hope you will enjoy this and pls if you like it vote up.

Also > If you guys/gals have some extra idea for the abilities then feel free to share it and I would try to implement in into this concept.

Edited by Sziklamester
Expand the concept with new ideas.

Nice to see you finally tries to make some concept. I am not sure about the abilities but the first sounds fun if somehow possible to change the camera angle or just work as finisher animation. The second ability sounds a bit weird but almost same like Saryns' venom the third ability could be viable but then this mean a free corrosive aura.

The fourth ability could be nice and I can imagine tthe wallclimb/run combos. For art try to ask Liger or other famous artist may be they could help you to make it better. Otherwise the drawing is nice but I would like to see more from the body but not a bad start.

1 minute ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

Not sure how I fell about wallcrawling since we have parkour 2.0 and it's used in a lot of concepts that refer to beast frames and monster frames. 

I felt this could fit for her theme mostly because of alienesqe behavior. I suppose to make an almost same but original ability what have now the valkyre.

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

I felt this could fit for her theme mostly because of alienesqe behavior. I suppose to make an almost same but original ability what have now the valkyre.

Since she is a female alien shouldn't her ability be able to lay eggs or something? To replace the wallcrawling.

Just now, (PS4)glider700 said:

Since she is a female alien shouldn't her ability be able to lay eggs or something? To replace the wallcrawling.

That also sounds nice but not sure how possible to make it happen because not supposed to make a queen. :)

I wanted to make her ability to move better in ground and on walls than other frames because mostly she is a hunter/berserker hybrid with medium survivability. As I said I am free to all ideas.

Just now, Sziklamester said:

That also sounds nice but not sure how possible to make it happen because not supposed to make a queen. :)

I wanted to make her ability to move better in ground and on walls than other frames because mostly she is a hunter/berserker hybrid with medium survivability. As I said I am free to all ideas.

That doesn't make her a queen if she can lay eggs it makes her a mother. 

interesting idea, reminds of kind of a beast frame theme.

unfortunately it is kind of derivative from alien so this concept itself prolly wont happen, but that doesnt mean the potential of it is to be ignored. there are great ideas here and have a lot of potential to fit in kits or simply help out other frames.

perhaps it could even be bug themed instead to an extent?

i personally think the 2 could be interesting and fun if worked well, but there isnt much detail on how it works or what exactly it does atm. there are so many directions you could take it but i want you to be the first one to spring an idea for it! 

all together it's a pretty simply frame, not that there's anything wrong with that, and if it's put together right it could be an awesome frome to play and focus on the weapons more since abilities are more simple and wont require to much forethought or planning to execute well, thus allowing one to make the skills flow better with the weapons.

7 hours ago, MrPigman said:

interesting idea, reminds of kind of a beast frame theme.

unfortunately it is kind of derivative from alien so this concept itself prolly wont happen, but that doesnt mean the potential of it is to be ignored. there are great ideas here and have a lot of potential to fit in kits or simply help out other frames.

perhaps it could even be bug themed instead to an extent?

i personally think the 2 could be interesting and fun if worked well, but there isnt much detail on how it works or what exactly it does atm. there are so many directions you could take it but i want you to be the first one to spring an idea for it! 

all together it's a pretty simply frame, not that there's anything wrong with that, and if it's put together right it could be an awesome frome to play and focus on the weapons more since abilities are more simple and wont require to much forethought or planning to execute well, thus allowing one to make the skills flow better with the weapons.

Thankies mate. I supposed this frame to be a combination of a beast frame and berserker type of frame like Valkyre. The form is inspired by the alien but with better skills I could draw more distinct form and probably that could fit to the warframe more but yet I am trying figure out what could be the best still the name and abilities not finished so could be something more better.

I am not so good with the english that's my main reason to not named and explained any abilities better but I will give a try.

The First ability should be simple almost like other frames first with low energy needs but moderate damage output. It could be both her tail attack or split attack which deals around 100-200 dmg at it's max level and maybe additional armor reduction if we choose the acid split ability up to 25 second which could help the mates killing easier the mobs

this could be 5-20% reduction it on max but then the third ability need some other changes.

The Second ability could work like a companion summoning ability like drakh masters or atlas golems just you spawn instead 6 small facehugger which attach itself to the prey and deal damage overtime up to 10 second. The base damage of these little guys could be 50-100 dmg and this skill cost 50.

The Third ability then could be something different like a buff-debuff ability or some cc at moment not thought well what would fit more to the theme.

The Fourth ability still the same idea with addition damage and speed multipier the damage could be 15-30-45-60% and  5%-10%-15%-20% bonus while the duration on her.

This could be around a 30 second or 45 second at max.

I am up to any ideas and advices mostly for the naming and ability corrections.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...