Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo: Current Issues

Jukettaja

The current issues that I've encountered in the Dojo.

Duel Arena Bugs

I'm sure everyone knows by now that the Arena gets bugged at times. I have faith in the Devs that this will be fixed soon. In the meantime, the only way to fix the Arena is to reset the Dojo, which leads me on to my next point.

Dojo Reset

Currently the only way to reset the Dojo is to either have the host leave so that someone else can host or by having everyone leave and rejoin. Both are clunky and the former is unreliable because no one knows who the host actually is most of the time. There should be an indicator of some kind on who's hosting the Dojo.

It would also be great to have a reset button for these instances where the Dojo reloads itself for everyone without the need to go back to the lobby. The bigger the Clan the more difficult it is to get everyone to leave and some people actually go AFK in the Dojo with no chance of timeout or option to kick.

Admin Commands

Right now there's no way for higher ranking officers to manage the Dojo. It would be great if you could limit some sections based on Rank or kick people who are being unruly.

Research Tables

This is a minor issue but it took me ages to find the right spot to actually access research tables. I feel like some sort of console at the end would help indicate that you're actually using some sort of device.

Room Manager

Currently the only interaction you can have with some of the rooms is to deconstruct them. However, I feel like the console/dashboard next to the door should be called the Room Manager or something else rather than Queue Self-Destruct or whatever the name currently is. I felt intimidated just by looking at it for fear of accidentally queuing the room for deletion without meaning to. Instead it should open up a menu that allows you to manage the room itself, even if the only option you have is a big red button that says Self-Destruct.

Player Names

You should change the way name tags are shown on people. Right know you have to have your warframe face the person to see their names as opposed to just using the free look like during missions.

TLDR;

Problems:

- Duel Arena bugs (unable to duel)

- AFK(can't reset with people in the Dojo)

- research tables lack consoles, hard to tell where you need to stand to use them

- Hard to see player names

Suggestions:

- Timeout AFKers

- Admin Commands for higher ranked members: kick, timeout, ban, etc. (For the Dojo, not the Clan itself)

- Dojo Reset Button

- Add a Host tag on whoever's currently hosting the Dojo

- Change Room Destruction Consoles into Management Menus similar to Research Tables (no accidental destruction)

- Use free look to show player names

Edited by Jukettaja

As an added idea I'd like it if you could Host solo/private/invite only Dojo instances similar to how other missions are done. That way a big Clan could make use of private Duel Arenas so that it doesn't get so crowded and not to mention bugged all the time.

some kinda bug thing happened, as soon as i posted a message for one of my rooms, the deconstruct option was no longer there, and i cant get rid of the message either.

also, how come i can't build a grand hall off of one of the connectors i built?

Biggest issue is deadends popping up when there is clearly enough space according to the architect window to build another room. This issue of not knowing where you can build a room until AFTER you have built a cross section or connecting piece needs to be fixed ASAP so people don't waste resources and time. Clans are not going to be happy when they find out they have to destroy a node and lose all the TIME they spent creating it.

Biggest issue is deadends popping up when there is clearly enough space according to the architect window to build another room. This issue of not knowing where you can build a room until AFTER you have built a cross section or connecting piece needs to be fixed ASAP so people don't waste resources and time. Clans are not going to be happy when they find out they have to destroy a node and lose all the TIME they spent creating it.

better yet, instead of a room completely dissapearing, if u deconstruct it, it should be stored in the clan inventory. so say if u built 1 cross connector but wanted to deconstruct it, u deconstruct it, and the icon appears with a #1 up in the corner, or any number depending on the amount of cross connectors u built.

aparently u need to use a small hallway off of ur 4 way connector to build some of the bigger rooms