Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"The Meh-ening"

(XBOX)ToothlessApollo

Unless you can easily smite 100 corpus, Mag is no fun

Unless you can be a turret, Excalibur is no fun

Unless you can blind a whole tileset, Mirage is no fun

People have fun doing things that are unengaging, and play WF like that purely for the visuals

/sarcasm

11 hours ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Honestly, the warframe's aren't the problem. You have always been one to hate warframes but there powers and people maximizing them has always been Warfare's appeal. Tell me you never enjoyed a max speed volt or valkyr buffing you and you running around melee-ing everything to death, Or a rhino charge build, Or vaubun placing bounce pads everywhere... Etc. I think the biggest changed that needs to occur is have more engaging missions (like the raids) and make enemies respond to you differently. I think the game needs to evolve past foot soldiers. and small corridors unless its a spy mission or a low level mission. I think at a certain point Grineer and Corpus need to call in air support or send in tanks or heavy moa. You can only kill foot souldiers for so long in small corridors before it gets old. Send heavy airships or tanks at us in larger battlefields... Imagine a giant osprey the size the of our ship attaccking from above? Or three? 

The last thing warframe needs, is to be Meh-ed. Warframes need to feel powerful or this game turns into destiny or the division where enemies shrug off everything you thow at them and eat infinite amount of bullets grenades etc. 

I think its time the tenno stopped raiding ships and outposts and started fighting at the corpus indoctrination temples or the grinders cloning facility. Larger facilities that give a larger more serious response then sending more foot soldiers to be slaughtered.

There's not much more gameplay in shooting bullet sponges and occasionally using an ability to slightly hurt the enemies every so often. 

I also had a honeymoon phase with radial nukes, etc when I first got my corrupted mods a couple of months after starting the game.  I got over it, though, when I realized that after core progression, these loadouts just removed interaction from the game, making it less enriching.  

Raids are not more engaging missions; every raid is a hackneyed routine that is complicated by overtuned enemies that require cheese and bandaids to deal with.  Raids are the furthest thing from core gameplay; they're not Warframe.  

Warframe is not being meh-ed.  Losing a power that takes 95% of the gameplay out of Corpus missions did not meh-en Mag, especially considering that she got a versatile super-power in return.  Losing the ability to deactivate every enemy on the map indefinitely, guaranteed did not meh-en Mirage, who still has ridiculous damage augmentation and a high degree of survivability.  Toning down the "rapid-fire Fluctus" aspect of EB did not meh-en Excalibur, who still has one of the most powerful melee options in the game available to him.  

More mission variety is good but keeping the tools that allow us to fundamentally ignore core gameplay would make more mission variety pointless.  When the entire game is "exploit and one-shot" then there is only one narrowly defined activity in a game that's supposed to be about variety.  

6 hours ago, Morty2989 said:

That is highly subjective and I do not agree.

The game was never hard outside of those first few weeks of closed beta in late 2012. Fun for my group was coming together to grind out the new stuff and seeing how wacky they could get with the themes and powers. Everyone had their own reason to play but that was enough to keep us going for years.

I think that's another issue at hand, people forget that this is essentially a lobby game, they've sure gone above and beyond in terms of putting actual world building and story in a F2P game but when you get down to it it IS World of Tanks or anything else of the sort. We wait in the queue and go do our thing, then we tweak equipment and do it again. The term 'trivialize' garners nothing but an eye-roll from me much like 'interactivity' does. It artificially inflates what is actually going on in the game and sidesteps why I think these nerfs really happened. 

If you think the game is too easy then you are more then welcome to go right ahead and take your health and shield mods off and stop using a Tonkor. If I have all the time and money mentioned above in the game, not to mention so many hours I almost see the code like friggin Neo in the Matrix, yet I choose to keep playing rather than move on to something new, yeah....it's going to be easier than the MR2 guy who just started. In any other game in existence that would be fine but for some reason here it feels like they want me to be on an even playing field with Mr. MR2. That is what sucks all the motivation out of the game for me. It's become a system where my time in does not equal any feeling of gain at all.

(And for the record, I play solo or with my MR17+ friends so I don't step all over our hypothetical MR2 friend here. That I can understand and I think we on the whole need to accept pub lobbies are almost always going to end this way so find some damn friends your rank. Help yourself yo.)

Now that we've argued this for a week or two the real bottom line seems to be that people are tired of being left out of the match. They aren't worried about how many buttons they press.

Warframe was never a DEEP CHALLENGE BRUH kind of game, but to say that the Warframe of 2013 was not much more balanced when it comes to available player options and their widespread implementation is disingenuous.  

The "don't like it, don't use it" argument has been done to death in numerous threads; I won't cover that here.  

If you're ok with killing your suspension of disbelief and treating WF as "just another throwaway F2P game," then there's little to say to you except that I hope you find games that suit your interests (and the resulting feedback;) Warframe does not intend to be like World of Tanks, (or WoW, or League of Legends, or Dark Souls, or any of the other poplular games that people constantly invoke in their feedback for that matter.)  DE is doing their own thing with Warframe and they're figuring it out as they go along.  DE knows that a fun game engine and engaging core gameplay is the foundation of a grindy, mission-based game, and feedback relevant to that is what we should be giving them.  Those who throw up their hands and say "it doesn't matter if we're overpowered" are likely more interested in arbitrary rewards and numbers than they are in playing a fun, modular action game; there are plenty of cellphone/facebook games for those people to enjoy, but Warframe is not going to become like one of those games.  

Ouch, that condescension. I don't agree with you so you're going to turn your nose up and tell me to go play mobile. Stay classy.

There is what YOU think Warframe is and then there is the actual flesh and blood, nuts and bolts of what it actually amounts to. I'm really done trying to voice any kind of concern because in the end they are going to do what they do and people with 7k post here, (lol wow, really?), are gonna pat them on the back regardless.

What is happening here, and what no one will say is that DE is getting outpaced by their players so they have to all of a sudden gimp anything they can and you guys buy every little buzzword they drop. I haven't heard the word 'trivialize' so much in my life as I have the last two weeks. How long has bless Trin or anything else been in the game, why is it an issue all of a sudden when they are so far behind on a big numbered update that they have to split it in TWO. That's never happened before. Think about it.

19 hours ago, Gurpgork said:

You know what was less fun than Solitaire? Sitting in an Interception mission and waiting for the bar to move across the screen while a Mirage on a macro spammed Prism. 

Now, thanks to a nerf, we actually have to *gasp* interact with enemies to win Interception missions. 

Seriously, what is the point of playing a game about action and combat when some abilities can absolutely remove action and combat?

Are you implying that sitting in an interception for ages is fun, regardless of the method used?

Interception is horrifically boring. In fact, most endless missions are terribly boring, only on the note that after a few hundred hours grinding for X or Y, you become honest to god bored. It becomes repetitious. You fall asleep during these missions. Have you fallen asleep during survival? After the horror story that was farming Ash Prime and seeing Void survival in my sleep, I can clearly say that even with satisfactory skills and/or weapons, the grind makes it horrific and will literally turn anything in this game into something NOT FUN. These recent nerfs have reduced ways to bypass the grind that is KILLING THE GAME. The grind is what kills the FUN in this game. There is a difference between content that is skill-gated, and RNG/time-gated. Warframe is FILLED to the brim with the latter, and has very rare examples of the prior.

I say that as a vet with 1600 hours(steam logged). The last honest to god satisfactory moment I had, bless my heart, was the Tactical Alert for Tempo Royale. My god, that was fun. That was difficult, and fun, and there were so many ways to do it. It pushed frames to the limit, and when I finished it, it felt like a challenge @(*()$ won.

Back to my original point, DE has trivialized their own game by ramping up the grind to an insane extent, and then nerfing frames that excelled at bypassing grind. And I say that having played many MMOs, where the grind was real. At least Vindictus had truly satisfying gameplay without the fear of nerfs because something hit too hard against the endless grindwall. Warframe has lost that, and while having a truly original and interesting IP, is ruining itself with these shenanigans that do not address core issues.

7 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Where is the nerf tho?

Pull and bullet attractor both got a massive buff.

Pull randomly scattered enemys across the map, it now pulls them to your location (don't wanna melee? Use explosives. Why wouldn't you melee tho when naramon is finally in her grasp)

Magnetice isn't limmited to one enemy anymore and shares the ever endless scaling damage to all enemys in range!

Both abilitys offer a share of divine control over thy enemys, what's a massive boost to mags suvivability she previously missed, with means to go endless against all fractions.

What did SP for you on grineer and infested missions as you moved “trough the star map“?.. 

Seriously, i'd love to know.

Gonna roll my eyes at this one, feels like any player that says mag is in a good place now seriously hasn't tested anything on enemies around level 100.

Polarize does tickle damage since it no longer scales. I sure love using above 15 cast to remove some enemy armor. Also those shards do insignificant damage when used with magnetize. And no I don't want some NUKE-LAND ability, but it sure as heck a waste of energy to use it past lvl 40.

Magnetize, tho great to some, is plain annoying as having played as a mag and with a mag. Works on one enemy, the pull of magnetize is so weak that EVERY enemy walks out of it (other than the one being casted on). It's also noted that if the enemy dies before the skill goes on the enemy (around 3 seconds), then you wasted energy. And since there's no way to remove the bubble, the bubble just stay there, blocking my way as a mag and my teammates too, it's not even useful since like I said before, any enemy just walks out of it with ease.

So mag excelled at killing corpus before but now I don't even see her beat corpus/grineer/corrupted past lvl 40. So yes she did get the "meh-ening" or whatever. The good thing tho is that starchart caps at level 40.

truly wonder how much better/ engaging the frames that are so balanced are now.

next year this time I might log in to warframe but I can predict what will be on the forums then>> these frames are so meh and boring and weak they need a buff and the cycle will just be repeating itself just no end to this..

ps having a blast with candy crush and online scrabble and AOE online.

I'm gonna break this down simply:

Camp 1:

Likes the faster-paced-kill, power fantasy that is at one end of a mob shooter.  Balance and skill aren't as important as the visceral feedback that comes from empowered destruction en masse.  A narrow-spectrum experience is perfectly fine as long as the pay-off is there.

Doesn't mind current infinite scaling for enemies because it solves the end-game problem old-school arcade style; enemies get harder and harder until you quit or die.

Camp 2:

Places a premium on choice and strategy and skill and maximizing game content viability across the board.

When all aspects of the game are relevant and/or balanced the experience is enriched and a better and longer-lasting enjoyment is possible.  Broad-spectrum viability requiring experience and allowing for greater choice is essential.

With this being said, the challenge for DE is to find the balance for both playstyles that, and I really must stress this point, also supports long-term financial success.

The interesting questions are:

Does one player-type invest more real $ than the other?

Does one game-type support sustained profitability more than the other?

Do they conflict or are they aligned in terms of player and game type?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

21 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

[...] gambling games don't change itself, players just try to beat the odds [...]

Never go to Vegas, or you will learn the the hard way why that metaphor doesn't work. Spoilers: houses always cheat. And they won't give you patch notes.

I digress. The reason WF feels boring now has nothing to do with these nerfs. Enemies are not interesting to fight. Most mission types have no nuance. Meta eliminates personal skill from the equation. Progression can be nullified by changes to frames, due to how forma works (until distillers, arcanes were far worse). Apart from Focus, which has its own issues, there is no progression outside of collecting weapons and frames. Player interest is kept solely by collection and leveling, there are no cool mechanics to make WF genuinely fun and interesting.

These are problems WF has had since before there was a console version. They just stand out more now because some aspects of the game are so cool and polished, like parkour. In reality, WF is better now than it's ever been. There's so much variety. The changes DE is cooking up (if implemented properly) have a good chance of fixing most major problems with the game. After enemy scaling, the Focus changes, and the new star chart, all they need to do is fix the problems with Forma paralysis and find some way to implement dedicated servers (which they're already working on).

Well... I guess there's still archwing. But that's a whole other kettle of fish.

8 hours ago, HeroPwn said:

Gonna roll my eyes at this one, feels like any player that says mag is in a good place now seriously hasn't tested anything on enemies around level 100.

Polarize does tickle damage since it no longer scales. I sure love using above 15 cast to remove some enemy armor. Also those shards do insignificant damage when used with magnetize. And no I don't want some NUKE-LAND ability, but it sure as heck a waste of energy to use it past lvl 40.

Magnetize, tho great to some, is plain annoying as having played as a mag and with a mag. Works on one enemy, the pull of magnetize is so weak that EVERY enemy walks out of it (other than the one being casted on). It's also noted that if the enemy dies before the skill goes on the enemy (around 3 seconds), then you wasted energy. And since there's no way to remove the bubble, the bubble just stay there, blocking my way as a mag and my teammates too, it's not even useful since like I said before, any enemy just walks out of it with ease.

So mag excelled at killing corpus before but now I don't even see her beat corpus/grineer/corrupted past lvl 40. So yes she did get the "meh-ening" or whatever. The good thing tho is that starchart caps at level 40.

So...the pull is the main feature? Not the endless scaling damage which still uses the bullet attractor theme in its essence but shares this multiplied friendly and endless scaling hostile fire as dot which explodes into millions? So bad.

What is it the ability “pull“ does in your oppinion? How can something run out that is pulled back? How exactly is something in the way that can be used as shield and ongoing damage source by pulling enemys in?

And what was the name of the crush augument again?...

You may wanna pace down on the eye rolling a bit...may be the actuall reason you're unable to kill lvl 40 enemys, even tho you have divine CC, defense and endless scaling damage in her hands..

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

5 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

So...the pull is the main feature? Not the endless scaling damage which still uses the bullet attractor theme in its essence but shares this multiplied friendly and endless scaling hostile fire as dot which explodes in millions? So bad.

What is it the ability “pull“ does in your oppinion? How can something run out that is pulled back? How exactly is something in the way that can be used as shield and ongoing damage source by pulling enemys in?

And what was the name of the crush augument?...

You may wanna pace down on the eye rolling a bit...may be the actuall reason you're unable to kill lvl 40 enemys, even tho you have divine CC, defense and endless scaling damage in her hands..

You're trying hard to find a straw man, Magnetize's pull itself is weak, it isn't strong enough to keep enemies that go in it to STAY in it, they WALK OUT of it. I'm not even talking about it's explosive damage which only works with certain weapons anyways, and require you to kill your target, which in high levels can be problematic to some.

If crush needs an augment to be good, then that augment might as well be considered band-aid, something that's not good in WF.

And I didn't say I couldn't kill lvl 40s. Read my post again, might help you. I said polarize is USELESS beyond lvl 40.

LOL @ "Divine CC, defense, endless scaling", which by the way that "endless scaling" you speak off doesn't exist, as the damage itself is  not % damage. Are we playing the same mag?

Go back on topic, pointless to continue this.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed inflammatory comment.

4 hours ago, HeroPwn said:

You're trying hard to find a straw man, Magnetize's pull itself is weak, it isn't strong enough to keep enemies that go in it to STAY in it, they WALK OUT of it. I'm not even talking about it's explosive damage which only works with certain weapons anyways, and require you to kill your target, which in high levels can be problematic to some.

If crush needs an augment to be good, then that augment might as well be considered band-aid, something that's not good in WF.

And I didn't say I couldn't kill lvl 40s. Read my post again, might help you. I said polarize is USELESS beyond lvl 40.

LOL @ "Divine CC, defense, endless scaling", which by the way that "endless scaling" you speak off doesn't exist, as the damage itself is  not % damage. Are we playing the same mag?

“Mag generates a powerful magnetic field that encompasses a target. The field has a 2 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 meter radius and lasts for 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 seconds. All projectiles, bullets, enemies, and Polarize shards are pulled to the center of the field. During the field's lifetime, incoming damage from all sources will be multiplied by 125% / 150% / 175% / 200%. Additionally, the field deals 10 / 15 / 20 / 25% of absorbed damage per second to all enemies in range. If the initial target is killed, the field destabilizes and explodes at the end of Magnetize's duration for 50 / 150 / 200 / 300 Blast b.png damage in a 5 / 10 / 12 / 15 meter radius. The explosion damage is increased by 125 / 150 / 175 / 200 percent of the total damage of the field.“

All bullets includes hostile bullets as well. A percentuall part of endless scaling, multiplied, hostile bullets. It's not only theyr defense but also theyr offense that scales infinitly ya know, what makes magnetice a pool for a pretty high quantity numbers.

And excuse me...i wasn't aware that you need a auto-pilot to kill enemys that basicly kill themselfes while you kill them...

You tell me.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

“Mag generates a powerful magnetic field that encompasses a target. The field has a 2 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 meter radius and lasts for 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 seconds. All projectiles, bullets, enemies, and Polarize shards are pulled to the center of the field. During the field's lifetime, incoming damage from all sources will be multiplied by 125% / 150% / 175% / 200%. Additionally, the field deals 10 / 15 / 20 / 25% of absorbed damage per second to all enemies in range. If the initial target is killed, the field destabilizes and explodes at the end of Magnetize's duration for 50 / 150 / 200 / 300 Blast b.png damage in a 5 / 10 / 12 / 15 meter radius. The explosion damage is increased by 125 / 150 / 175 / 200 percent of the total damage of the field.“

All bullets includes hostile bullets as well. A percentuall part of endless scaling, multiplied, hostile bullets. It's not only theyr defense but also theyr offense that scales infinitly ya know, what makes magnetice a pool for a pretty high quantity numbers.

And excuse me...i wasn't aware that you need a auto-pilot to kill enemys that basicly kill themselfes while you kill them...

You tell me.

It's so obvious you're dodging my previous points. Again, I'm not talking about the explosion damage, I'm talking about the ability's pull.

The ticks from enemies themselves is low, it's not even noticeable in high levels (80-100), the main source of the damage comes from your OWN WEAPONS, not enemies.

You only see the stats, yet you still haven't even got the 18.13 update to even experience it yourself. Please do yourself a favor and stop. You're reaching hard and it's not working.

5 hours ago, HeroPwn said:

It's so obvious you're dodging my previous points. Again, I'm not talking about the explosion damage, I'm talking about the ability's pull.

The ticks from enemies themselves is low, it's not even noticeable in high levels (80-100), the main source of the damage comes from your OWN WEAPONS, not enemies.

You only see the stats, yet you still haven't even got the 18.13 update to even experience it yourself. Please do yourself a favor and stop. You're reaching hard and it's not working.

What scenario may you encounter where your own damage is higher then theyrs and you're still unable to kill them?

What point? That the snare is not strong enough in your oppinion? Even tho you have a ability that pulls enemys controlled towards your location and a apparent bandaid that litteraly locks enemys in place?

That the damage is low compared to a cheatcode even tho you still have a endless scaling damage source in your arsenal?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108
removed inflammatory remark.

Are you sure about that? Because I took Mag to a Corpus exterminate sortie the other day, and Polarize was still killing things.

Just saying.

1 minute ago, malekas said:

Are you sure about that? Because I took Mag to a Corpus exterminate sortie the other day, and Polarize was still killing things.

Just saying.

Definitely, if all you're going to is "just saying" then stop, tired of repeating myself. It's like you people never read that I test them on lvl 100 (you know the enemies you find on sortie 3).

The sortie you talked about was sortie 1, sortie 3 was interception with augmented shield, and mag was couldn't even take out 1/10 of shields.

Get back on topic, if I wanted to review Mag (which I already did), I'll go to the Mag rework's feedback.

22 minutes ago, shyguyk said:

Well, they are on topic, saying it's not as meh as you make it out to be.

Sure it doesnt kill level 100 things instantly... but what frame does (Don't tell me ash, thats obvious)

Lets see for how long (BS is currently under DE's radar after all.)

No more cheesing soon. Only appropiate results for strategic gameplay.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Definitely, if all you're going to is "just saying" then stop, tired of repeating myself. It's like you people never read that I test them on lvl 100 (you know the enemies you find on sortie 3).

The sortie you talked about was sortie 1, sortie 3 was interception with augmented shield, and mag was couldn't even take out 1/10 of shields.

Get back on topic, if I wanted to review Mag (which I already did), I'll go to the Mag rework's feedback.

You said Polarize couldn't kill anything above level 40. I took Mag to a 50-60 exterminate and I was killing things with Polarize.

Now if you want to talk about level 100 enemies that's a different story. Theres a lot of things in the game can't kill a level 100 in one shot. 

On 6/6/2016 at 3:20 PM, Morty2989 said:

Ouch, that condescension. I don't agree with you so you're going to turn your nose up and tell me to go play mobile. Stay classy.

There is what YOU think Warframe is and then there is the actual flesh and blood, nuts and bolts of what it actually amounts to. I'm really done trying to voice any kind of concern because in the end they are going to do what they do and people with 7k post here, (lol wow, really?), are gonna pat them on the back regardless.

What is happening here, and what no one will say is that DE is getting outpaced by their players so they have to all of a sudden gimp anything they can and you guys buy every little buzzword they drop. I haven't heard the word 'trivialize' so much in my life as I have the last two weeks. How long has bless Trin or anything else been in the game, why is it an issue all of a sudden when they are so far behind on a big numbered update that they have to split it in TWO. That's never happened before. Think about it.

Indeed how long has Blessing been in the game?  Do you know what the earliest iterations are of Blessing?  It used to be 100% immune and full hp/shields for the entire team, for a duration, mapwide.  It used to be immeasurably more powerful than it was long (years at this point?) before the recent changes.

What WF is, as you know it, is not always what WF has been.  DE has changed WF so much.  The simple comment by Steve (...and I forget which stream but it was recent) that he 'regrets starting mods so high in percentage values' says a lot about where they see their game going.

3 hours ago, malekas said:

You said Polarize couldn't kill anything above level 40. I took Mag to a 50-60 exterminate and I was killing things with Polarize.

Now if you want to talk about level 100 enemies that's a different story. Theres a lot of things in the game can't kill a level 100 in one shot. 

I said it's pretty useless to use it. I never was talking about it's damage potential, but about it's armor/shield removal potential. I already said I didn't care about it being no longer a nuke, BUT the fact remains that at those high levels, to have to constantly cast Polarize to even feel a difference is "meh".

Edited by HeroPwn

On 6/6/2016 at 9:35 PM, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I'm gonna break this down simply:

Camp 1:

Likes the faster-paced-kill, power fantasy that is at one end of a mob shooter.  Balance and skill aren't as important as the visceral feedback that comes from empowered destruction en masse.  A narrow-spectrum experience is perfectly fine as long as the pay-off is there.

Doesn't mind current infinite scaling for enemies because it solves the end-game problem old-school arcade style; enemies get harder and harder until you quit or die.

Camp 2:

Places a premium on choice and strategy and skill and maximizing game content viability across the board.

When all aspects of the game are relevant and/or balanced the experience is enriched and a better and longer-lasting enjoyment is possible.  Broad-spectrum viability requiring experience and allowing for greater choice is essential.

With this being said, the challenge for DE is to find the balance for both playstyles that, and I really must stress this point, also supports long-term financial success.

The interesting questions are:

Does one player-type invest more real $ than the other?

Does one game-type support sustained profitability more than the other?

Do they conflict or are they aligned in terms of player and game type?

Truth be told. $ is made with both. 

If we could meet in the middle that would be fine. The Ideal warframe would be,Everything is overpower so nothing is overpowered. Frame wise.

Really enemy scaling would not be so bad,If everything could preform well with every frame.  But,by the design of the game that is easier said then done. And kind on purpose to force you to change. (which would not be so bad til you nerf Valk to make me play Wukong,whos kit is so much more bland) 

At the end most money in this game is spent on cosmetics. caps, space for warframes and gear, color palates. 

Prime Accesses does not make as much. Because people can build them. And a lot of this nerfing seems to be rumored around DE getting mad about void framing. Which I do not know why,they rigged It so hard that you have more of a chance to get something you already 20 times then get something you want to finish a weapon. (look at the Loki framing of 2016 and everyone looking for systems afterwards)

Which is why the market is a thing in this game. But,they do not like the fact people are framing the void. But, someone is still spending money to buy the pieces. You are still getting 5 dollars cause someone broke down to buy a piece of a weapon.

In general the new updates left a bad taste in my mouth and It comes down to 2 major ones.

Valkyr's nerf and Nyx passive.

Valkyr's nerf seems to go out of the way to punish you for using Hystra. (Something people have been whining about for sometime now)

And Nyx passive is there because everyone talks about how "great" loki Redal disarm is so they slowly turning her into a wannabe loki. 

What I am getting at is It feels this nerfs are result of listening to the wrong people.

Why, take others down to make other feel better. Raise other frames up to that level so we can have more overpowered enemies. I'm all for It. I want my enemies to get stronger with time. As long as I play Valkyr and hit people in the face and go ham, without having some none sense aoe effect on me draining me over time.