Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Faceplate WIP

Clem2-TheClemening

now i wanna see someone making a cosplay os a full corpus suit or at least the box helmet and if i was going to any gaming convention i would wear that all day and be proud of my beloved faction PRAISE PROFIT

but seriously nice mask and if u made a bunch u could even do a manic cosplay just put them on the back and start runing and laughing all day and then droping ash all over people faces

11 minutes ago, RedGoat989 said:

now i wanna see someone making a cosplay os a full corpus suit or at least the box helmet and if i was going to any gaming convention i would wear that all day and be proud of my beloved faction PRAISE PROFIT

but seriously nice mask and if u made a bunch u could even do a manic cosplay just put them on the back and start runing and laughing all day and then droping ash all over people faces

There's a reason I'm making only a mask and not a full costume: time, money and laziness.

1 hour ago, Clem2-TheClemening said:

looks nice good work dude and i know ur not making a full costume but maybe it would be easy to set up a (kinda) clem like wear a scarf or something as a lil cape and put a ball on ur shoulder would be ugly but u can call it clem