Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you evolve as player?

Kosen

LoL burnout => newb in ave => frustrated undergeared newb => undergeared newb who found viki => leeching newb => contributing random player =>overgeared no-skill ===now===> angry farmer/ jaded wf burnout (oscilates)

Well I started out buying Rhino and Boltor Prime selling literally only fusion cores and now I buy Xiphos and shiny things selling prime junk...
That, I got serration maxed, and learned to do spy missions. Damnit Ivara just DROP YOUR BLUEPRINT :'(  Salt. Salt never changes. 

42 minutes ago, FoxyKabam said:

Started Solo wanting to play with others

Ended up Solo wanting everyone else to F*** off

now If I could only get rid of ordis

I've only been playing for a few months and this is pretty much me to a fault.  :D  

For me:

- Testing out stuff you didn't like at first, might like them now!

- Choose your Weapons and Frames of choice even if it is hated or weak (choose because you want to, not because this mission is easier with that)

- Play as a dumbas- getting yourself hurt here and there with your friends for fun aaaand make things difficult for them xD

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

Went from looking at people wipe the floor with level 100 mobs just after closed beta ended to mopping the floor with level 200 enemies by myself.

If anyone says you're not more powerful now as a whole kit, they never played the earlier versions of warframe. You couldn't even hope to one shot enemies back then once they were of a certain level back in the day. 6 digit damage was considered insane, now it's pretty common place.

started as a mega scrub,  became a normal scrub,  turned into a boltor prime using scrub,  became a press 4 to win scrub. 

Then they changed Saryn and I learned how to play properly, now I am the god of space aids.

When I started I too role played a lot. I had certain frames colored the same for the factions I put them in. Oberon use to be my holy knight while Loki and Ash alternated between being the Prince of darkness lol. I forgot all about that.

Also, I was a team player and always tried to get everyone to work together and not leave the pod. Now I just solo a lot because I got tired of repeating myself.

Side note: when I started everyone bashed high MR players by calling them rude or not team players but now that I am one I can understand why those assumptions were made.

When I was MR 6-8 I thought I knew it all. MR 12 was when I realized what it meant to truly work as a team. MR 17(highest at the time) is when i started to solo and become a recluse of sorts because of players egos and them telling me how I should play. But now I'm rambling..

Lastly, I use to play for hours now I play one T4S/D every other day just so I don't feel bad for not playing the game...nice thread

i started with nothing worked hard and now im a bad &#!. but seriously there alot that goes into just keeping up with a game that changes the rules every five minutes i miss the old rhino and the old saryn. However its good to be challanged to make the game breaking builds that i do so bring it on i say.

When I started 3 years ago, I played solo because of the crappy net connection. After a few months started to play with public, made a few friend then played with them. When they left I played alone again because public doesnt gives you that experience.
Nowdays I only play with other people when I must (specific mission or leveling boring items). With public I am getting bored with AFKs, useless deaths and I need to revive them, they dont keep the game pace and most of them barely contribute anything to the game (except nuke frames which are one button wonder).

So in short from the young boy who see everything with fascination, I simply become a grumpy old man who has enough from others S#&$ and dont have time to lose.  But mostly I became tired from that game content which requires days to grind, for a mod which isnt guaranteed. 

So yea I became a salty F*** just like in the I was/am in the real world.

I haven't changed much of who i play with, always has been a mix of solo clan and pub. Mostly depends wether it's easier to solo (spy) and where i can find other players who want to play the same mission.

The only thong that changed much over the years is how much thought i put into playing the game. Don't even bother to use sites like warframe builder, i used to make every build on there.

A disturbing trend is how i can pretty much put my brain off while going 40 minutes in T4. Like my brain activity almost stops after the first 10 minutes. Aiming my gun and spamming abilities go's on auto-pilot.

I think i need a rehab clinic...

Edited by undernown
Clarification baby!